• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Errrm , yess looking back over the last few pages you'll see a few of us have them. Mine consistetly chrono's at 450fps on green gas which is why im waiting for t)hums green gas parts to arrive and get it down to 350fps or so. Up until now i've been running it on duster gas that has been firing at 330fps on a cold day.

i recently got a BlackHawk bungee sling to go around my WAS Plate carrier but even adjusted to the shortest length, i have to use the sling point on the stock, meaning it hangs down too low.

Would t_hum or Raven1 be able to confirm that THIS sling point would fit over the buffer tube and be suitable for the KJW M4.

Has anyone tried to install a Magpul ASAP sling attachment to the KJW M4?

If so, which one did you use?

Would the RS ASAP work or would it be too loose on the buffer tube?

I'm willing to do some Dremel work on the ASAP for AEG if it will work, but I would rather use the RS or WA version if at all possible.

i recently got a BlackHawk bungee sling to go around my WAS Plate carrier but even adjusted to the shortest length, i have to use the sling point on the stock, meaning it hangs down too low.

Would t_hum or Raven1 be able to confirm that THIS sling point would fit over the buffer tube and be suitable for the KJW M4.

Confirmed!

Buy with confidence, this item will work on the KJW M4,,,

Has anyone tried to install a Magpul ASAP sling attachment to the KJW M4?

If so, which one did you use?

Would the RS ASAP work or would it be too loose on the buffer tube?

I'm willing to do some Dremel work on the ASAP for AEG if it will work, but I would rather use the RS or WA version if at all possible.

SADLY the ASAP Plate will not work on the KJW M4!

There is a raised angled edge on the receiver plate that centers the outer 'sleeve' of the buffer tube assembly. This is a different configuration from Every Other Platform currently on the market. The single point sling attachments that slip over the buffer tube and tighten / Clamp down around the buffer tube at the rear of the lower receiver work well.

and the Daniel Defense http://www.cobratactical.com/Daniel-Defens...unt_p_1062.html seems to work well with the KJW.

Then 'tango down' is a great choice as well,,,

The DD sling mount,I have a few more swivels and needed a front point for a 3 point sling I have. Still trying to find something that works for me :)

The UBR is on solid ,but am still waiting for someone to make a proper stock tube for the UBR to KJ. If anyone wants I have a couple photo's of my temporary quick install.I only had to drill and tap one hole,so it's not too tough.

Errrm , yess looking back over the last few pages you'll see a few of us have them. Mine consistetly chrono's at 450fps on green gas which is why im waiting for t)hums green gas parts to arrive and get it down to 350fps or so. Up until now i've been running it on duster gas that has been firing at 330fps on a cold day.

Just the black spacer it will still shoots around 390 fps I tried mine. Maybe add another spacer to lower it down.