quick question folks after how many mags would one consider cleaning the gun. i put about 30 mags through between the last 3 days and i havent cleaned it yet. id like to think that cleaning the weapon now would be a great idea, i would just like some advice on when you guys would consider the gun need cleaning.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

another thing is that I would like to make it more accurate. So I need an inner precise barrel right? any suggestions? (cheaper the better :)) and whats with this "winter" part something? Does that help kjw m4 not to let gas out, all of it from the magazine when the temperature is too low?

Welcome Robi!

The best way to increase accuracy is going to be with a tightbore barrel. I sell them. Tokyo model sells them. Those are pretty much your only options at the moment. They also boost FPS by 20-30 FPS. Just did oldgamefreak's gun this week and when we were done it was shooting a blistering 500 FPS without the reducer installed.

As far as the "winter part" goes, it really depends on what gas you are using. If you use duster gas and you play in cold environments it might be worth looking at. I gather it was designed for use in TK guns using duster in Japan. If you use green gas/propane or you play in warmer weather its not something that is going to have a significant impact on performance.

Edited by t_hum
Mine fits on perfectly fine. Only issue with mine is it occasionally slips out of the D-ring while the gun is kicking around. You sure you have it attached right?

I put it on right but it slips out of it's placeo n the Delta ring because the front barrel mount doesn't sit right on the barrel and allows it to slide forward.

Welcome Robi!

The best way to increase accuracy is going to be with a tightbore barrel. I sell them. Tokyo model sells them. Those are pretty much your only options at the moment. They also boost FPS by 20-30 FPS. Just did oldgamefreak's gun this week and when we were done it was shooting a blistering 500 FPS without the reducer installed.

As far as the "winter part" goes, it really depends on what gas you are using. If you use duster gas and you play in cold environments it might be worth looking at. I gather it was designed for use in TK guns using duster in Japan. If you use green gas/propane or you play in warmer weather its not something that is going to have a significant impact on performance.

:o ...oh my god!....tanio power unleashed!

Yes, no problem. At 72 deg. F ambient temp you can get green gas down to the 280 range. Duster could theoretically be taken down as low at 240- range.

For UK players green gas and the reducer seem to work out well for playing within your countries limits. Using green also helps maintain snappy performance and cold weather use.

Edited by t_hum

So what BB weight do you guys use? I was using .20's and I am pulling to the right, Very noticeably. I was talking to a guy that runs a gas sniper rifle and he suggested it could caused by too light of BB's.

Also, does anyone know where to get another rod for the mag feed tube? I let someone use her for a scrimmage and he lost the feed rod. I knew better than to let someone else use it.

Ordered 3 mags from Redwolf airsoft Friday Morning and they were at my door by Sunday at Noon!

Hope some of you guys looking for them got a couple.

Question:

How long do you guys take to fill the magazines? I can sometimes count to 30 or 40 and they still don't seem to be full? I have never got "spitting" like I do with pistol mags. IS this because I am using HFC or do I just need to fill them longer?

Edited by dstole

hello guys i was wondering about the bb's weight that suits the best for the tanio, and because of it, how far it could shoot ....hmmm... also i was wondering the same question about the time for the gas or propane to load a mag....i'm using .25's airsoft elite bb's, and the same propane raven used for all his shooting and testing.... :)

Forehand i have to ask for a sorry of this forum cause is for de KJ WORKS TANIO KOBA M4A1...but..i don's really know where to post this news i've found thanks to a member of my team that informed me this minutes ago...check the link and read by yourselves.....

http://airsoft-news.eu/comment.php?comment.news.4014

so sad that some times ignorance could do this to our beloved game... :unsure: