Thanks Austinflow. I have an KJW M4 and i get now an offer for a inokatsu super version. So i play with the thoughts to sell my kjw and buy the inokatsu.

But when i read this, i think i kept the KJW M4.

(Sorry for offtopic, what are the problems which you have with your inokatsu? maybe you could answer per pm? )

Sure, PM is fine.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Wow got the gun today. I am so awe struck at how loud a GBB rifle is. It's so jaw dropping! It sounds like a real rifle (cycling, not the loud bang!)

Oh and today I went out of my way to send a message to RA-tech on youtube. Asking him if he'll ever consider making a hardened steel KJW Magazine Catch; since that's the part that we all need to get an upgrade for. We'll see if you responds... most likely not.

Edited by stickyittoyou

In another forum, Raven1 congratulated me as the first KJ m4 owner who had a leaky mag. Instead of fixing it, i returned it to the dealer for a new one, and i bought 4 new mags as well. I filedl in a small gas in all mags and waited for the next 24 hours, and found they're still fine.

Edited by Break100

In another forum, Raven1 congratulated me as the first KJ m4 owner who had a leaky mag. Instead of fixing it, i returned it to the dealer for a new one, and i bought 4 new mags as well. I filedl in a small gas in all mags and waited for the next 24 hours, and found they're still fine.

haha! congats! Too bad most of wont be able to do that since we don't have local shops to bring items back to.

So my order went from Hong Kong, to Korea, to Alaska, to Kentucky

So for people like me who were waiting for the KJW to be back in stock in Europe, AirsoftHQ has them in stock again! But they upped the price from 320€ to 350€, greedy little bastards waggle.gif

Time to order a new one wink.gif

I have purchased many things from that shop and they have excellent service. Another European (Greek) shop that has it at 375 euro:

http://www.vasilikos.com.gr/index.php?PageLang=english

Wow got the gun today. I am so awe struck at how loud a GBB rifle is. It's so jaw dropping! It sounds like a real rifle (cycling, not the loud bang!)

Hi, will you be posting any pics? Curious to see the rail.

I'm actually taking it off the gun right now... haha... I got a Daniels Defense MK18 RIS rail that I am trying to put on my gun right now. I can't put the Gas Rail into the G&P Gas block... so I'm sitting here sand papering down the edge to fit inside of it. haha...

Other then that the original RIS rail is nice, how-ever they put this small metal tab on the front top that is held in by a pin that can easily slip out if you take the top half of the RIS off. The reason for the tab is to put tension on the RIS to be even more sturdy. I'll post some pics after I am done.

I am waiting on my MAGPUL sights, should be here tomorrow hopefully. :) AND my Knights Suppressor which hasn't been mailed just yet... blah! The downfall to putting all of this on is that I'm just going to have to take it off in order to replace the barrel that T_HUM made. I can't wait still though :)

DSCF0009.jpgDSCF0013.jpg?t=1275607304

Edited by stickyittoyou

That looks awesome, dude. Needs a paintjob, though.

Update on mine: put the original barrel in, added T_Hum's 6.03 363mm inner barrel, got some real KAC panels, spray-painted them. Waiting on Troy folding back sight, PEQ-15 laser and flashlight, KAC TT-brake.

CIMG9061.jpg

The LaRue is nice, but I find myself wanting a URX... got the KAC craze.

Anyway, maybe another time.

Edited by poopstania

That looks awesome, dude. Needs a paintjob, though.

Update on mine: put the original barrel in, added T_Hum's 6.03 363mm inner barrel, got some real KAC panels, spray-painted them. Waiting on Troy folding back sight, PEQ-15 laser and flashlight, KAC TT-brake.

The LaRue is nice, but I find myself wanting a URX... got the KAC craze.

Anyway, maybe another time.

I don't want to paint it; rather have the parts make the design of the gun.

Yeah the Magpul sights I am getting are in Dark Earth, I'm going to get a MAGPUL stock, MAGPUL Grip , and get some MAGPUL rail covers like this to go on it \/ All in Dark Earth.

Magpul%20Ladder%20Rail%20Covers%20DE.jpg?rand=837740096

UPDATE - Just ordered 3 MAGPUL Ladder Rail Covers

Edited by stickyittoyou

Very nice, I'm a big fan of that look. One of those C-More replica's with the rear LMT site might be interesting. If you have chrono I would be interested to know the before and after FPS with the new barrel. Also, is removing the front site just a matter of tapping out some pins?

I don't even have a crono, sorry bub. As for the Front Sight; yes it's just tapping the pins out. :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully I get out of work with enough time to go get my stuff from the postal office... Getting my Sights, and my Suppressor today! :D

If my suppressor is too close to my RIS rail I'll just put a spacer on the flash-hider from another airsoft gun, that should give it enough clearance.

Edited by stickyittoyou

Interesting thing was, that the two guns I ordered skipped the customs altogether. First time ever when I've ordered anything larger from HK. Now I ordered from eHobbyAsia. I just had to fetch it from the post office, and before that they had actually tried to deliver it to my home. So I saved the taxes and customs fee (together about 25% of the shipped price for two guns). Gonna buy some extra mags with that saved money.

By the way, is there some trick with the hopup? Mine seems to spin only left, never stopping. And the other direction is stuck... (Gonna take a closer look tonight.)

Edited by Lupus78

Thanks, good to know!

I've never encountered such a design and I haven't tested it outside yet. The overall quality and mechanisms just amaze me. It really has Tanio Koba written all over it. Can't wait to test it in skirmish.

I'm gonna install your goodies probably tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Also have to check the auto sear if that's what causes the auto problems. I'll post some pics of my baby after I've done the upgrades.

Cheers!

- Lupus

Edited by Lupus78

I wish there were more clicks to the hop than the 6-8 clicks it has so the hop can be (more) fine tuned a bit more. They TK could have easily done that. Still, the hop is awesome...

"Date # Location Delivery Status

4-Jun-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.

4-Jun-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.

4-Jun-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 4-Jun-2010"

KJW M4 CQBR on the way...Its Friday the 4th here. I'm guessing that pending customs inspection...etc..It'll be in my hands on either Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday the latest...

Adding the VFC Knights Suppressor and the MAGPUL sights, definitely made the gun have that extra touch I was looking for. :) It went on without any hiccups either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DSCF0017.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

with what happened to me last airsoft game im almost afraid to fire it until i get one.

What happened? LoL!

stickittoyou-

I like your rail...not too sure about that silencer...the gun seems like it wants to be some sort of an SD. Hmm...Yeah, dont pay attention to me, I'm particular to shorter M4's. Anything longer than an M4 carbine is too long for me :P

I just chronoed my gun....at about 70 degrees, it still shoots in the 390's with .20g BBs with my inner barrel chopped down to 6.25". I'm having a buddy cut it down again probably by 3/4". Ugh....My barrel will be down to 5.5" soon.

stickittoyou-

I like your rail...not too sure about that silencer...the gun seems like it wants to be some sort of an SD. Hmm...Yeah, dont pay attention to me, I'm particular to shorter M4's. Anything longer than an M4 carbine is too long for me :P

I'll take a picture of it without the silencer soon for you.

I love it! :D It'll look even better as more MAGPUL accessories get on my gun. :)

- I'm going to need it anyways, I have a 363mm barrel (14 inchs) That's going to be about 1/3rd into the silencer in length.

- I was thinking about getting two hop-up units, one that will have the CQB length barrel and the other with the 363

Edited by stickyittoyou

I wouldn't recommend constantly taking down the front end as its attached to the upper receiver. Stress out the receiver too much and something might break. According to Kai, KJW will not ship upper receivers to the US.

I've had a Noveske 10" rail on my KJW M4 before and thought it was still too long with the firepig muzzle.

At the moment, I'm looking looking at possibly going for a Noveske 7" rail and cutting my outer barrel down to 7.25".