I wouldn't recommend constantly taking down the front end as its attached to the upper receiver. Stress out the receiver too much and something might break. According to Kai, KJW will not ship upper receivers to the US.

I've had a Noveske 10" rail on my KJW M4 before and thought it was still too long with the firepig muzzle.

At the moment, I'm looking looking at possibly going for a Noveske 7" rail and cutting my outer barrel down to 7.25".

yeah I remember that he can't fix his gun.... :\ It's really weird that they don't send it... probably because they are afraid of the WE ban. That doesn't make any sense... since even real steel uppers can be shipped outside of the US depending on the destination.

So the only other explanation is that KJW is afraid of the WE Ban on GBB... even though my Airsoft gun flew through Customs.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Hopefully someone will make aftermarket uppers :P I'm sure there's a market for it :)

If push comes to shove, we can always ghetto rig the upper to the lower using a zip tie to hold the front upper down. Insert ziptie into the lower receivers front receiver pin holes and wrap around the upper receiver's rail....

brilliant ghetto rigging! all that will be missing would be tape! lol!

Here's my new KJ L119A1 (previously the CQB model), or at least that's what I'm aiming for. Special thanks to t_hum who did an awesome job of modifying the outer barrel for KJ. Also my thanks for all the hard work with the Cradle parts development!

Installed the following parts:

- Pro Arms L119A1 outer barrel (modified by t_hum)

- Slinding stock with Guarder Recoil Rubber Butt Pad

- Guarder Birdcage Flashhider

- Madbull inner barrel (t_hum)

- Cradle velocity reducer (t_hum)

- Cradle carrier extension (t_hum)

Not yet installed:

- Cradle o-ring piston (I'll first test it without it)

- Elcan SpecterDR replica (still on it's way from ebairsoft)

Hoping to find:

- L119A1 front sight

- L119A1-style wider pistol grip

kj_l119a1_1.jpg

Edited by Lupus78

Here's my new KJ L119A1 (previously the CQB model), or at least that's what I'm aiming for. Special thanks to t_hum who did an awesome job of modifying the outer barrel for KJ. Also my thanks for all the hard work with the Cradle parts development!

kj_l119a1_1.jpg

When I saw this, I "Ooooo"ed Because it looks sharp, smooth, and pristine :) I LIKE IT!

BTW T_HUM's parts showed up at my local PO :D YAY!

Edited by stickyittoyou

Posting Date Posting Time Drop-off Point

4-Jun-2010 19:47 Pick Up Service (Kowloon and New Territories)

Date # Location Delivery Status

4-Jun-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.

4-Jun-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.

4-Jun-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 4-Jun-2010

5-Jun-2010 United States of America Arrived and is being processed.

5-Jun-2010 United States of America Pending customs inspection.

Looks like I'll have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to get her. LoL! Hope it goes through without a hitch...

Adding the VFC Knights Suppressor and the MAGPUL sights, definitely made the gun have that extra touch I was looking for. smile.gif It went on without any hiccups either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DSCF0017.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

hey stick hello..man that suppresor looks awesome...how much and where you buy it from????...i'm interested...WOW!!!!

Edited by slipknot1971

Bad News. Was skirmishing with it today and while I thought it was the front pin retainer that would break, the rear receiver pin retainer completely broke off, so now my gun swings open and cannot shut. Unless I get a non potmetal upper (and a lower would be nice too), the gun is unusable as it is now. Ill post up pics later.

Bad News. Was skirmishing with it today and while I thought it was the front pin retainer that would break, the rear receiver pin retainer completely broke off, so now my gun swings open and cannot shut. Unless I get a non potmetal upper (and a lower would be nice too), the gun is unusable as it is now. Ill post up pics later.

So how many of you have had broken receivers ?! I was right about to make an order from airsofthq and get me a second KJW but now that makes me worry about getting another one ... Is there ANY way of getting replacement parts besides buying them directly from KJW ?

5-Jun-2010 United States of America In transit

Monday I'll have another one in my hands :P

Kai-

Did you use a sling on your gun? Have you tried using zip ties to hold your upper from the lower receiver? Its an old school ghetto rig from back when Marui dominated the field and CA AEG's were just garbage...

...and CA AEG's were just garbage...

Sounds like yesterday to me!

@Lupus78: Very nice L119A1. The waffle magazines actually look pretty good on those... a shame they don't make STANAGs for the rest of us :angry:

5-Jun-2010 United States of America In transit

Monday I'll have another one in my hands :P

Kai-

Did you use a sling on your gun? Have you tried using zip ties to hold your upper from the lower receiver? Its an old school ghetto rig from back when Marui dominated the field and CA AEG's were just garbage...

CA "were" garbage... blah! Still are... :waggle:

AS for owning another! Congrats... does that make 2 or 3 now? haha

@Lupus78: Very nice L119A1. The waffle magazines actually look pretty good on those... a shame they don't make STANAGs for the rest of us

Thanks! I decided to go all the way, as a true Diemaco. Waffles are also real nice (and these KJ ones are built like a tank!), but they're too big for my Warrior Assault Systems plate carrier 5.56 pouches. Gotta find some more spacious pouches...

Just got lucky by the way, as a friend of mine spotted some real steel Lone Star Ordnance pistol grips (same ones as in real C8 rifles) and ordered some for us (from the States). So soon it's even more authentic Diemaco. Now only piece to find would be the proper front sight.

I also have a small crack in the upper receiver. Wil need to order a new one from KJW. However the gun is working flawless.

@danielsilva

I've placed my order to Clare and two weeks later my replacement parts were at my door step. So, there's no problem with orders directly from KJW.

Service is great and response time is reasonable. But, as someone said, few after market parts would be nice :) The quality of this gun deserves them.

Just received t_hum's 363mm TBB and carrier extension. I'll have some work today to install them :) I must say t_hum, we're all very happy to have you. Thumbs up!

Edited by dotty3107

stick....

some of the CA AEG's are actually decent...

granted that qc is still not the best...it has improved...at least CA AEG's do not have a 100% failure rate at the field like they did some 9-10 years ago :lol:

the one coming in would make it my 3rd KJW M4...

kai-

were you using any sort of sling for your gun?

I finally pulled the trigger, i bought a kjw m4 from ehobby. I live in the states and have been in contact with airsplat and they said they would get a shipment in the next 2-3 weeks or so. But i couldn't wait!!!!

I'm hoping that the m4's that ehobby stocks are one of the new produced ones with a bit of minor upgrades. Is mounting a one point sling on the buffer tube a bad idea? I have the strap that came with the 1point sling that just wraps around the buffer tube. If i use that will it add too much stress?

@sacairsoftsn00py

When you get your cqb can you check if the sling mount for the cqb version fits on regular =)

Edited by alex chang

I also have a small crack in the upper receiver. Wil need to order a new one from KJW. However the gun is working flawless.

@danielsilva

I've placed my order to Clare and two weeks later my replacement parts were at my door step. So, there's no problem with orders directly from KJW.

Service is great and response time is reasonable.

Although KJW's support seems top notch that still doesn't help me since importing ( outside of the EU ) this kind of parts is BIG no-no in my country. I can get these parts in but only after MUCH MUCH paperwork and money ( they would have to be inspected by the PSP - our version of a federal police agency ).

I like my current KJW but i think i'll wait until i can get new parts from Europe to buy another one, i dont mind having some parts broken but i do mind not being able to get those parts :(

Ohh well just bought the KWA MP7 instead, the new KJW will have to wait ;)