Haha, thanks, man! The PEQ15 is really nice -- paid just $40 for it, but the light is bright and the laser is sharp -- and both are actually adjustable!

The TRX Extreme is also amazing, though a bit more expensive -- $175 -- so light, so strong, so comfortable -- my favorite RIS... EVAR!

Once this bad boy gets a scope... woooo-weeee.

Edited by poopstania
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

hey folks got the bcg extension in... was pretty quick... but im having trouble installing it i havent been up on the installation process of this but i figure i just slide it into the open end of my bcg but it seems the extension is too tight of a fit will i have to do some sanding then?

Rubber Mallet

I dont know about other companies but my project is still on hold while Im working out two products for the WA platorm that are more pressing. Both items are in the prototype phase right now so I shouldn't be too far off. But, as always, things have a way of taking longer than they should.

Honestly, don't let the waffles keep you from enjoying a GBB that works unless you think they are eye-searingly ugly.

It's the Pro&T VFC clone -- it's really amazingly high quality. I didn't know a laser had so much range -- last night, I projected a dot on my neighbor's house -- all the way down the street -- probably 100 yards or so.

Got the KAC brake -- it's nice, looks pretty good on the gun, but I can't help want a Troy brake, simply because this is a Troy build.

I dont know about other companies but my project is still on hold while Im working out two products for the WA platorm that are more pressing. Both items are in the prototype phase right now so I shouldn't be too far off. But, as always, things have a way of taking longer than they should.

Honestly, don't let the waffles keep you from enjoying a GBB that works unless you think they are eye-searingly ugly.

I hope you'll be able to produce these soon, I want a second GBBR build which isn't WA System based ... but for setup purposes I really can't stand the thermold magazines. :(

So KJW is not planning on releasing any other type of magazine design apart the current one ?

P.S. What are the two WA platform products you are working on if I may ask ? :)

Just played couple of games with my KJ L119A1. :D

Lovely weather, warm and the gun worked like a charm. It was highly efficient with awesome accuracy and range. Dropped three AEG players in a row with a single magazine. And the sound of the gun is pretty loud, almost got my ears ringing with my first shots. Even if the recoil ain't as high as with WE, I'd say my choice to switch to KJ has been more than a success.

Right now I can't say anything about these projects other than that they are exciting for both WA owners and GBB lovers in general. Only a few people know the details right now and are under a NDA so as not to expose any info while the patents are taken care of.

You'll all be informed as soon as I can break the silence.

I wondered the same -- there's some information in this thread regarding it.

In other news, my M4 performed well today -- except at the very end -- the thing happened to me where the BCG is stuck in the tube, and I can't lift the upper receiver. I'll have to work on it later tonight...

I wondered the same -- there's some information in this thread regarding it.

In other news, my M4 performed well today -- except at the very end -- the thing happened to me where the BCG is stuck in the tube, and I can't lift the upper receiver. I'll have to work on it later tonight...

I would say the easy way would be to unscrew the end cap of the butt stock and then take the screw driver and push the buffer forward.

I already figured it out -- I just removed the front receiver pin to take the upper off.

For some reason, the O-Ring on the Cradle piston had slipped out of its position, and slid to the back of the piston, not allowing it to completely close.

Edited by poopstania

Yeah, the front upper tab on the right side is pretty much completely gone for me now. So far, it doesn't seem to be a problem. Maybe someday there will be an aftermarket MUR for it.

You already busted your front receiver tab? :(

On a side note, here are a couple of photos....One is of the unmodified recoil buffer retainer (detent pin) and the other is of the modified one. The modification of the detent pin has the purpose of keeping the lower receiver in tact (same purpose of the bolt carrier extension).

Unmodified buffer retainer

IMG_2188.jpg

Modified buffer retainer

IMG_2189.jpg

The modification would require for the buffer tube assembly to be taken out as well as the detent pin. Just dremel away some material and voila! The recoil buffer will not be hammering into the detent pin anymore.

Still, Cradle Airsoft's Bolt Carrier Extension adds some weight/recoil to the KJ M4 which earns plus points on the column for the fun factor :)

• Like 1

The original carrier extensions were pretty heavy and added a lot of mass to the carrier. The new model is hollow and thus adds a lot less weight. I don't remember the exact gram count but its pretty negligible on the scale but still felt slightly when shooting.