Yes, my bolt still moves, basically, if you have a slightly loose compression, you can get away without having a rubber band. My bolt blows back, re-chambers, fires, and everything.

Though, My hopup doesn't like me anymore :/

I'll probably have to open it up and take a look, seems like the wheel isn't actually engaging the hopup arm.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

T_Hum, or anyone else out there that can fabricate parts, how much money would I have to throw at you to make a Beta C-Mag? I figure an AEG's C-Mag could be used for externals.. I know nothing about the difficulty of internals. All I know is I want one. Not concerned about cooldown or anything, or even having a large ammo capacity. Just want a beta mag.

T_Hum, or anyone else out there that can fabricate parts, how much money would I have to throw at you to make a Beta C-Mag? I figure an AEG's C-Mag could be used for externals.. I know nothing about the difficulty of internals. All I know is I want one. Not concerned about cooldown or anything, or even having a large ammo capacity. Just want a beta mag.

I honestly wouldnt attempt this personally. Im not familiar with the internals of C-mags. My time plus the liability issues of potentially screwing one or both pieces up deters me.

Stanags are in the future. Just needing to finish up this WA project which is nearly there.

Concern is begining to grow within me with regards to lack of replacement parts for this platform; nearly to the point that I am comtemplating selling out of what I have... replacement bands aside, I'm more concerned with upper / lower receiver parts not being available to US customers, and this is the same reason that I have yet to skermish this rifle, as i could not afford to damage it. And now there is a magazine shortage to boot... I picked up 4 extra magazines when I made my initial purchase, so I can play with 5. But should I seriously muck one or two of these up, could I get more?

Granted, this is the most reliable GBBR platform out there (so I have read, I have only ever owned the KJW), but I am bound to wear something out... should I ever start to play it. Tell me US players, why are you holding on?

Do not get me wrong, I love the rifle, it is sweet looking in stock form, or how ever your imagination dresses it out to kill. And plinking out in the field has been awesome... but I detest "hanger queens"! Will we ever see support for this platform, like we see for the others? Like most of you, I have a lot invested in the rifle... I am need of some return on said investment, or I may be compelled to sell out to recoop some of my feared losses... and replace with an AEG (dear god help me)nosleep.gif

in the event you part out can you sell me your mags? i play with 1 mag, yes it sucks, i have 2 broken parts and it still works great, its like a honda.

in the event you part out can you sell me your mags? i play with 1 mag, yes it sucks, i have 2 broken parts and it still works great, its like a honda.

I do have 5 total mags... I'll sell all for $450. Thats less than $100 a mag, and based on the current shortage, that is not to shabby of a deal. To sweet'n the deal, I'll throw in a lightly used KJW M4!! SHIPPED!! Con US only.

I will be installing my cradle airsoft parts in the morning. I just want to make sure this silicon grease will be ok? I work at Home Depot and it is all we had.

silicongrease.gif

That grease wont work in as packaged form. Its designed to stick to applied parts whithout washing away. If you cut it down 50% or so with pure silicone oil it will work. If you need shoot me a pm and I can explain how I did it.

I just got an email from Clare (I guess 8 days ago, but I was out of the country :P) saying that they will have plastic uppers for the M4 that they can ship to the US. I am considering attempting it, but I'm scared of how the plastic will be able to hold up to the blowback. Has anyone else heard about this from Clare yet?