• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

C'mon guys! They've got to be kidding, right? Plastic upper receiver!? WTF!? I was looking forward to new reinforced upper - but not the plastic one :( I hope someone will soon make full metal custom body (with markings) for this beauty. G&P would be nice! This system definitely deserves it! Sorry for the strong words but I'm so disappointed now.

Just to report. After small problems with hopup lever my M4 is working flawlessly now :) Been skirmishing every weekend for three months now with no problems at all. I'm using green gas and 0.28g BBs. I've got four mags and it's just enough to kick my enemy's *albatross* :) With all of thum's upgrade parts installed, my M4 has great precision and works like it should - great! After using an AEG for a long time I had no problem switching to GBBR. Sound rocks, recoil could be better but it's great balance between power and reliability of the platform.

Edited by dotty3107

Just to report. After small problems with hopup lever my M4 is working flawlessly now :) Been skirmishing every weekend for three months now with no problems at all. I'm using green gas and 0.28g BBs. I've got four mags and it's just enough to kick my enemy's *albatross* :) With all of thum's upgrade parts installed, my M4 has great precision and works like it should - great! After using an AEG for a long time I had no problem switching to GBBR. Sound rocks, recoil could be better but it's great balance between power and reliability of the platform.

Just curious, what were the "small problems" with your hopup lever, as I'm still in the middle of fiddling with mine.

I received my KJW parts on monday aug 9th and i sent my payment on july 26th, it took clare a couple days and a couple of emails to respond. I ordered some spare rubber bands, bolt stop, and the rear receiver sling mount for my regular m4. If anyone wanted to order one the part number is "part M4#51-CQB" and was about 6.50 us dollars. Installed and it fit perfect, of course i added some Teflon tape because the regular stock have a slight wobble.

@Donut

My hopup lever was not pressing hopup rubber enough so the hopup effect was missing. I dismantled the hopup unit and put some shrink wrap on it so now it's thicker and presses hopup rubber much better. Now I'm able to achieve shots above 70m (230ft) with 0.28g BBs which is awesome IMHO.

@alex chang

I've just bought King Arms high grade sling adapter for my M4 (http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/sling-swivels/king-arms-high-grade-sling-adapter.html) and still not sure if it fits KJW. Guess I'm about to find out 'cause packet it's on its way :) But it's good to know that this part from KJW M4 CQB is available.

Edited by dotty3107

I have been doing quite a bit of research on this platform as of late and has anyone else noticed that KJW mags have been completely pulled from most major asian sites like ehobby, tokyo model etc. and not like out of stock but they don't even have a link to them. As well as Ratech has done a refresh of there site and they used to have body pins as well as an up and coming npas system which is now gone.

Spare parts are available direct from KJ Works anytime. It think that's the best option for purchasing because of the low product price as well as the shipping costs.

Regarding spare magazines, they where always "hard to get". I suppose that has something to do with reliability of this platform and great interest for KJ M4 family. IMHO, KJ itself is unable to produce, therefore supply, all the market demands for this platform due to it's "out of the box" field proven performance and reliability.

Hope I'm wright on this one :)

Edited by dotty3107

Can you order magazines straight through Clare, by any chance? I'm assuming not, but the worst she could say is no.

No, Clare sales only spare parts. At least that's what other users said in this post earlier. But you can always try to order magazine part by part :)

I am assuming it wouldn't hurt, but figured I would ask anyways due to my paranoia. I accidentally left my gun cocked, BCG all the way forward, for about 24 hours. Do you think any harm can come from this or any additional wear from my *fruitcage* up? I don't think much can happen, but I wanted to ask anyways. Thanks!

You should be fine. I dont see any problems occurring by leaving it cocked for a day. I thought you would be able to feel weakness in the hammer spring if you dry fire it if there was. Otherwise, I think I may have done the same thing before, and my weapon shoots fine.

hey guys just a quick question... while cleaning my m4 today two smaller parts, a spring and what seems to be a cap for the spring fell out of my piston cup today... i have no idea as to how to put them back in? when checking the manual the parts are supposed to be 17, and 17a and 35 being the spring but only that one black cap fell out and it looks nothing like the parts displayed in the manual. its really weird and i was wondering i figured you guys would know about this... heres a link to the parts mentioned. http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=66582&do=view_album&album=1763

thanks again thum, i went along & ordered the parts from claire as far as the velocity reducer im gonna pass... when it comes down to it i wanna avoid opening up anything in the bcg. anyways it turned out that some parts (at least i hope) got stuck in the trigger grouping, it wouldnt allow me to fire the weapon in semi let alone full auto without pulling back on the charging handle each time. i got it working which is good but im afraid to use the rifle without the valve.