• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

I wouldn't have thought so. I have Co2 mags for my WE M9 and on green gas mags it does 310fps on Co2 mags it is around 340fps. So it is only a little more powerful but much more consistent. I dunno how WE managed to screw up the M4 Co2 mags as there pistol ones are great.

Traditionally, co2 mags have a set regulator or a poor regulation system for taking the 800+psi to around 100psi. Our mags will be adjustable so players can not only adjust the pressure but more so the FPS .

Remove the retractable stock.

Loosen the 1.5mm hex screw.

Remove the buffer tube's end cap.

Slide off the buffer tube.

Tighten the brass tube.

Slide in the buffer tube.

Install and tighten the buffer tube's end cap.

Tighten the 1.5mm hex screw.

Install the retractable stock.

This should fix your wobble.

Thanks snoopy for the info. It took quite a bit of trial and error, since I didn't know you could over tighten that gold tube, which then made pulling the BCG quite a bit tougher/it caused a lot of resistance on the BCG, which I don't think is normal. Eventually after playing around by unscrewing and screwing, I got it nice and tight with no wobble and no noticeable difference when pulling back the BCG. Thanks again to all. Also, I put a bit of locktite on the gold tube when I screwed it into the receiver, this shouldn't do any harm right? I made sure none got on the BCG or anything. Thanks again to all.

This is quite odd, I've asked around a few HK stores, and it seems that HK airsofters don't like the KJ/TK M4, preferring the WE or G&P versions over it. I'm curious as to why? One reply I got was that the KJ was not as realistic as the others?

The recoil is reported to be less than the others and the hop dial protrudes into the open chamber. The flip side is reliability and a good out hop adjustment out the box. I find it strange that people make such a big deal out of the hop dial making the chamber look unrealistic in my opinion its far better looking than the brass tube on the WE.

The look of the mags is a big issue for some but thats just personal pref I'd not use it as a reason to buy one platform over another. Mind you I'm probably one of the few with waffle high caps for an AEG.

Paint finish is a bit glossy for some, I personally prefer a matt finish but again not a big negative.

maybe cause a tk is a pistol dressed up as an m4. starting from the flash hider to the butt stock, the outer barrel has another outer inner barrel. the hop dial is visible then the bolt is haf plastic and half zinc. then the rubber band and finally the recoil tube has another brass recoil tube inside.the magazine also uses a pistol mag valve. so to me its basically gbb pistol dressed in an m4 housing.

aside from that and the weak recoil well more like rattling/vibrating movement, i still think that the kj/tk m4 is the most reliable m4 gbbr out there.

maybe cause a tk is a pistol dressed up as an m4. starting from the flash hider to the butt stock, the outer barrel has another outer inner barrel. the hop dial is visible then the bolt is haf plastic and half zinc. then the rubber band and finally the recoil tube has another brass recoil tube inside.the magazine also uses a pistol mag valve. so to me its basically gbb pistol dressed in an m4 housing.

aside from that and the weak recoil well more like rattling/vibrating movement, i still think that the kj/tk m4 is the most reliable m4 gbbr out there.

I dont know what "outer barrel inside another outer barrel " you are referring to.

The TK/KJ design has an outer barrel with a deeper chamfer than an AEG barrel and just one more cut along the bottom. The inner barrel slides right into the outer barrel...

Part of what you fail to realize is that although these things are "unrealistic" they make the platform what it is, and its amazing out of the box. Another reason a lot of us have theorized why the certain level of realism is kept at bay is because of import/export restrictions. Here in the us the ever f*king up BATFE is seizing more and more replicas and becoming more pompous every day. Although KJ refuses to send metal receivers to the US, we can still get them through back channels.

"Whats wrong with it being a GBB pistol dressed up as a rifle, if it outperforms GBB rifles?"

hey i got nothing against tk/kj! i only answered as to why people doesnt like it cause its not realistic enough. i think its because of the weak recoil, compare it to other m4 based gbbrs and the tk's recoil is the weakest.

"Part of what you fail to realize is that although these things are "unrealistic" they make the platform what it is, and its amazing out of the box."

fail to realize? ill say it again cause obviously you havent read my whole post. "i still think that the kj/tk m4 is the most reliable m4 gbbr out there."

oh and about the double outer barrel, i was asked to cut and put threads on three tk outer barrels. to make it shorty and so they an use aeg flash hiders. while turning the barrel on a lathe i found out that there is another "insert" in the barrel. the front end is also 2 pieces and the connection is just tapped and hidden inside the triangle sight.

Edited by mnmc10

interesting perspective....I never looked at it that way. I don't own a kjw, but I'm considering it, as I want skirmishable gbbrs. I own a vipertech and we scar and I can't afford the mags for the viper and I just switched out the hammer to the scar last night. I'm slowly building up my mags for the viper and that will probably be my primary very soon.

I don't mind the lack of "realism" as long as I get some good blowback action (loud noise, recoil---however minimal)biggrin.gif

I would still like to get a new metal upper though. It seems depending on body to body, some have that hop up issue where you need shrink wrap to push it into the rubber. My old upper didnt have a problem, but my temporary replacement (Raven's old receiver) does. It would be nice to be able to get them through the US. I find it funny though. Only the lower receiver on a real AR is considered the "gun". The upper is nothing more than an "addon" to the gun. I find it strange that they would seize upper receivers.

I would still like to get a new metal upper though. It seems depending on body to body, some have that hop up issue where you need shrink wrap to push it into the rubber. My old upper didnt have a problem, but my temporary replacement (Raven's old receiver) does. It would be nice to be able to get them through the US. I find it funny though. Only the lower receiver on a real AR is considered the "gun". The upper is nothing more than an "addon" to the gun. I find it strange that they would seize upper receivers.

I don't know...that trigger group/lower receiver determines important characteristics of the gun, I can see where the ATF is going with that one. The upper receiver is almost just an empty hull.

So the receivers are plastic in the USA? If you order from Hong Kong, will they be metal?

My guess is that they rather stay under the BATF radar with the negative attention the WA and WETTI guns have gotten in the last year. Though sending just an upper subjects them to less scrutiny than a complete rifle...

Ive always found it slightly comical that people want "realism" even if it means their guns break down constantly. In the end they all shoot plastic bbs, have completely unrealistic recoil, sound nothing like real firearms, dont eject brass, the list goes on and on and on. So basically it comes down to wanting the gun because the bolt carrier is kinda close looks wise to the real deal. Having said that, its their money. Let them spend it how they want. But if there were a 1 to 10 scale of realism the KJW would be a 2 and the WA would be a 3. Ill take a 2 that works.

I am trying to work a deal right now to get about 10 metal lowers and uppers into the US through a Taiwanese airsoft shop. They seem reasonable for basically just receiving a box and reshipping it. I am waiting to hear back from my girl at the shop about the pricing from Kj, to them, to me! Anyone who wants to get a spare METAL upper or lower please PM me or Start a List on here And I will PM you once I have a price. I'm not looking to make money, just pass on parts we need!

On a side note, anyone need mags? Ehobbyasia has them back in stock @ 45 each but shipping is killer, in a bad way!

Edited by Andrew12