• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

can't edit for some reason

Report:

Beta users might need to file down some of the new hop arm from T_Hum as it's a few microns too wide in some spots. Other than that its a great fit. Offers much more hop than the standard arm or a modified arm.

Also,

T_Hum machined down a VSR10 6.01mm barrel for me. I have yet to fire it but what I can report back on is the tighter fitting of the shroud assembly that covers the bucking and barrel, as well as the brass ring, it's much MUCH tighter with the new barrel. This is due to about a .10mm difference in diameter

No, Ill be selling it. Just wished I knew the real problem behind the need for a solution is all.

The arms will be tested by the beta testers this week. After which theyll go into production. Likely laser cut steel. Price TBD.

man you have no idea how happy i am to hear that you'll be selling a fix to the hop-up issue. i just want a more consistent shot pattern.

can't edit for some reason

Report:

Beta users might need to file down some of the new hop arm from T_Hum as it's a few microns too wide in some spots. Other than that its a great fit. Offers much more hop than the standard arm or a modified arm.

Also,

T_Hum machined down a VSR10 6.01mm barrel for me. I have yet to fire it but what I can report back on is the tighter fitting of the shroud assembly that covers the bucking and barrel, as well as the brass ring, it's much MUCH tighter with the new barrel. This is due to about a .10mm difference in diameter

Yeah, the betas are probably a tiny bit tight in newer guns. Had to use .125" stock as its what I had on hand rather than 3mm. The real units will be slightly thinner so no mods are necessary.

Just got my KJW m4 cqb-r with 7 magazines (not including the one I got), and wow am I impressed to bad I cant use it in the winter. And man this gun is great, awesome recoil and as so far I have shot at least 14 mags practice shooting and its fun and shoots really really far!

Picture of the gun with my friend's gbbr pistol (not sure what one) and picture of 2 of my mags, I have not open the other 5, just been firing with the 2 I opened.

post-68516-12851059215039_thumb.jpg

post-68516-12851059280768_thumb.jpg

Edited by ahadsz

and wow am I impressed to bad I cant use it in the winter.

Why cant you use it in the winter? Several guys here use them is near freezing temps with decent results. Sure, recoil is less than awesome but the gun still shoots and does so well.

The bolt carrier I made from the plastic is extremely robust. It has an absurd recoil at the temperatures Im shooting it at due to its very light weight. The production version will be made from 7075 aluminum and is lighter than the stock carrier. Maybe for winter use it would be a good option...

Edited by t_hum

man you have no idea how happy i am to hear that you'll be selling a fix to the hop-up issue. i just want a more consistent shot pattern.

Although I was not experiencing enough hop, I was still getting very tight groupings on a stock system with unregulated FPS. Clean your barrel and bucking, and if you are using green gas, STOP.

Although I was not experiencing enough hop, I was still getting very tight groupings on a stock system with unregulated FPS. Clean your barrel and bucking, and if you are using green gas, STOP.

Andrew, I'm interested in knowing your thoughts for not using green gas. Thanks.

Edited by johnyew

nope just reflection! I dunno why it looks like it has them but its the curve light above, no time to explain lol. And I cant my temps go to about lets say 20 f lol! which is like -12 c lol, but I usually play in the winter around 40 f which is like 8 c.

Edited by ahadsz

I have check my M4 and my friend's m4 (in his m4 the hop up works good)

I test the my barrel with hop upl in his upper receiver and his barrel with hop up in my upper receiver.

I see thats not a problem with this part which push the hop up to hopping. The problem is in my hop up gum. Now i looking what is wrong, becase for first looking, it looks good but not "hopping" good

hey folks quick question for you. as of late whenever i fire my rifle in full auto i get about 3 or 4 shots off before it just stops working. i have to pull back on the charging handle to get it going before it does the same thing all over. it doesnt chamber the last round before it stopped firing and it acts as if theres no gas in the mag at all. i broke it down to see if there were any problems and i cant find anything that would cause that problem. im lead to believe that its the magazine but i drop some lube in them and to no avail... ontop of that ive noticed that its not as efficient on gas as it used to be. i went from almost 3 mags of bbs to 1 1/2 per fill of gas. now this didnt happen until i had to replace my floating valve assembly. but i dont think it would hinder my full auto functionality. also more often ive noticed that my bolt lock function doesnt work as often.

Edited by senators2904

Ran into my first problem today. When using my weapon it wouldn't cycle after I ran about 20 mags through it today. What happens is I drop the hammer by pulling the charging handle, and it goes back like it should. However, it will only fire when I ATTEMPT to put it into safe and then back to semi. When cocked, the gun will not go into auto or safe, only semi. I will take a video later to better show what I mean. Basically the hammer stays back, but the trigger won't release the hammer unless I try to put it into safe then back to semi. Any help would be very appreciated.