• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

So it seems what is recommended is using propane for operation. Should I fill the mags with Green Gas for week to week storage in order to keep the mag seals from drying out?

No, I don't even know if anyone has had issues with seals drying out yet. The valves need to be manually lubed every 5,000 rounds but that is done in a different way. Just leave em!

Had a major failure today. The tabs on my upper receiver broke off from normal shooting, now my gun won't stay closed. Anyways, I am about to start my new career, so airsofting may not be in my future. I plan to sell everything KJW GBBR related and just buy an aeg to have when I need it. If you want anything let me know. Will post my for sale thread soon.

The tabs shouldn't break from regular shooting alone. They were likely weakened from opening/closing the receiver and then finally gave way during use. It is a flaw in the design though. Rumor has it that KJW is fixing this issue in future releases.

Had a major failure today. The tabs on my upper receiver broke off from normal shooting, now my gun won't stay closed. Anyways, I am about to start my new career, so airsofting may not be in my future. I plan to sell everything KJW GBBR related and just buy an aeg to have when I need it. If you want anything let me know. Will post my for sale thread soon.

Did you use a single point sling when you ran the gun in skirmishes?

I don't see why they don't considering an upper isn't even considered as a firearm

The general consensus has been that they just want to avoid the ATF and other countries regulatory agencies all together.

When the ATF starts poking their noses, your company will have some serious issues importing stuff down the road. Lesson learned with AONW.

Ask them, chances are they will not give you a direct answer. I know they didn't give one to myself and several other members.

• Like 1

Off topic, but I was wondering if anyone picked up on the new "cheap" M4 GBBR on the market:

$195 WELL M4 GBBR at Airsplat:

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GR-WELL-G16A2.htm

Comes w/ a 50 round magazine. So what rebrand is this: AGM? or JG? Or is this some new cheap GBBR?

I would not have asked here, except that the receiver resembled the KJW... obviously the magazine is a dead give away that this is not a KJW clone.