• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Mag volumes are as follows. These are reference numbers. My design hasn't been finalized and we are working to bump the volume number up by a fair amount. Also, keep in mind that the KJW reservoir is unusually huge.

KJW - 75 cc

Cradle - 42 cc (hope to get this up to the 50-55 range)

WA HD - 48 cc

Part of the reason the reservoir runs at the small side of the range is because of our requirements to keep them absolutely leak proof and also be pressure rated far in excess of what the magazines are typically pressurized to. That limited our choices for both material and size. For instance, there is only one seal in the entire mag and it is a flat cut gasket. The vessels are rated in excess of 1000 PSI and the valve is rated for 300 operational PSI.

The valve we are spec'ing is very unlike your typical airsoft mag valve. The pressure required to open the valve remains constant despite what pressure the mag is running at internally. So the force required to open the valve is the same on 134a as it is on red gas. That means no light strikes for guys who run higher pressure gasses. Also, these valves have very high flow rates. Combined with short passage lengths between valve and piston cup I hope these are gas efficient overall.

Edited by t_hum

In theory at least, if KWA's M4 was ever approved for the civilian market (A big if under the current administration) then there might be a kit for the KWA M4 someday? I guess the biggest limiter for you would be market size. Unless the KWA establishes itself with large numbers in the market the level of demand would never justify the capital investment.

Honestly, I feel like a TOTAL loser reading the whole 153 pages of this thread, but in return knowledge has showed up for me. Knowledge is power, right?

I joined Arnies for the sole purpose to learn about the KJW/TK GBBR, thanks for all this valuable info and also for keeping the thread alive guys, it means alot.

ANYWAYS, I have honestly still had a few questions unanswered.

1) Will a normal VLTOR Emod Stock for an AEG fit this buffer tube? If anybody has some info, just let me know.

2) Should I rather order from U.S. dealer like Airsplat, or an Asian Dealer?

Thanks again guys. It means alot.

-Azn