• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

There is this M4 CQB

Ehobby where selling a Magpul KJW M4 but i cant find it on there site.

On another topic the PU belt snapped on my m4 and now the bolt wont move to reload bb's is this related to the belt? The Mech recocks itself and there is a recoil effect. Any help would be appreciated.

weekeny is right. Ive seen several people get by in a pinch using the electrical tape method. Fact is, if you can find something similar size and thickness that won't stretch too much you should be able to use it. Its purpose is just to pull the loading nozzle out of the hopup when the bolt is nearly full back. If you can find something that give that slight tug it should work too.

I'm having an issue with my magazines venting as I shoot. It sounds quieter and affects my gas efficiency. I took the gun apart and cleaned and lubed everything last night, and today it was working much better. It was louder, the blowback was as crisp as it was when I first got it, and it was just shooting better overall. But after a few mags worth of BBs, it started venting gas around the bolt again. Has anybody had this issue and know a way to prevent it from happening?

I have this issue also... and sometimes the bolt carrier locks forward and vents all the gas out too.

Are your mag valves 100% clean and snappy? When you depress them with an empty mag they should snap back instantly. If the mags are good we can diagnose further...

Things we need to know...

Temperature you are testing at?

Type of gas you are using?

Does it happen on full, semi, or both?

Happens all the time or intermittently?

I need to write a maint./troubleshooting manual...

Edited by t_hum

There is this M4 CQB

Ehobby where selling a Magpul KJW M4 but i cant find it on there site.

On another topic the PU belt snapped on my m4 and now the bolt wont move to reload bb's is this related to the belt? The Mech recocks itself and there is a recoil effect. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Lesh...to find those custom ehobbyasia's KJW...you need to look on the tab EAC CUSTOMS in the GBBR section ...there they are...anyways...here is the link to that items page on EHA...CHEERS!

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/eac-custom-guns/rifle-long-arms/index.html

Need help..

been killing myself with this one for a long time now :(

I would like to fit a readymag system on my rifle but I don't know which one to use..

any1 tried to fit a readymag on this rifle? If it was successful, what manufacturer did you use? ICS, TM..

or a readymag sistems with adjustments?

thanks in advance!

Need help..

been killing myself with this one for a long time now :(

I would like to fit a readymag system on my rifle but I don't know which one to use..

any1 tried to fit a readymag on this rifle? If it was successful, what manufacturer did you use? ICS, TM..

or a readymag sistems with adjustments?

thanks in advance!

Looks like Raven1 was able to mount a Classic Army style ready mag, see this post:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=171349&view=findpost&p=2177673

Ehobby's "Custom" KJW's are actually very reasonably priced. If I ever want to buy another KJW I'm definitely ordering one of the EAC customs.

Yeah and check out Redwolf Airsoft too, I just picked up my second one of these guys and it was 340 shipped, they only let you pick express 1-3 day shipping for this item, but it was about 270 before shipping, even at $340 its less than what you can get it for at airsplat which is about 370 and since I am in California add another 37 bucks in taxes so best US price for me is 407. If you are going to get one, get it now while the holiday sales are going on.

P.S. this is the regular non CQB version.

Tests with the hop arm showed no consistent improvement. We found that the hop issue is really multiple small issues that compound. Until the real problem can be 100% identified the arm doesnt help much.

Barrels should be advertised as soon as I get a reliable source of them. Ive been having a heck of a time getting the Madbulls with any consistency lately.

Guys, I'm a new KJW M4 owner. I've been having problem with the firing selector, for some reason I cannot switch it to auto. I racked then move it to "safe" no problem, switch to semi can be difficult sometimes but switching to "full auto" is impossible. Any advice on what I should check? There's possibility of some debris got in the way but I couldn't find anything.

Regards

Deniel

The KJW mags are being developed somewhat along side the WA mags. They share about 90% of the same parts. Having said that Ive focused on the WA ones during this phase of development. The prototype is mostly assembled. I have a few small modifications to make and one more part to machine and it will be ready for functional testing. The KJW version is really simple after that.

Ill post up pictures of the PMAG version for WA later today. If nothing else it will give you an idea of how these are going to end up looking.