well..hello everyone...i think this is the first time you read about this one...yesterday i was at a little skirmish when my Tanio did a sound not normal to me...so i took the take down pin out and believe it or not..the buffer jumped at me...my detention pin was broken...inside the lower receiver i found the spring and the detention pin stripped down....lucky me i guess...the gun works absolutelly fine...no probs at all...just have to be carefull when open the receivers, 'cause it will jump out again!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Tested RS magpul MIAD,

Does not fit.. it fits but the spring for selector is different than a real steal so the kjw spring + rs magpul miad doesn't compress the spring enough in fact it doesn't compress the spring at all. It should fit with just a little bit of creativity, i'm just going to cut a piece of hard plastic and dremmel it to fit the inside of the miad maybe 1/2 inch by 1/4 inch.

I will post up pictures hopefully on thursday of the whole process.

this will be the last thing and my gun will be complete! except for my 7 pmags when thum comes out with them =)

Tested RS magpul MIAD,

Does not fit.. it fits but the spring for selector is different than a real steal so the kjw spring + rs magpul miad doesn't compress the spring enough in fact it doesn't compress the spring at all. It should fit with just a little bit of creativity, i'm just going to cut a piece of hard plastic and dremmel it to fit the inside of the miad maybe 1/2 inch by 1/4 inch.

this will be the last thing and my gun will be complete! except for my 7 pmags when thum comes out with them =)

I had the same problem, just dropped a small bit of metal in the gap where the spring goes, the sides of the supports are sloped at the right angle to give the spring a flush surface to press on, mine works perfectly.

i must be one of the lucky few with hop problems, but not a problem. regardless of where i put my hop dial it shoots exactly the same like its stuck in one hop position. i get accurate consistent shots. And i can see the hop up moving in the barrel as i adjust it. not to throw u guys off more. but i'm not really complaining. my kj is number 80 i shoot tsd .28s i have all of travis's parts and the 346mm TB from travis.

@senators2904

"hey didnt you do a review on yours... your one of the mil sim junkie guys right. for some reason they my bank withheld payment for these guys so im gonna call them up to see if theyre nice enough to get me an unserialized weapon if possible"

funny i randomly clicked on a page and got ur question now. the guy that runs milsimjunkie is a friend. but yeah that is my gun in the video

Edited by theprodigy

Tested RS magpul MIAD,

Also managed to get it to fit. just put some milliput in to fill the gap myself (good cause you can mould a bump for the spring to catch on).. worked fine after a few tests.

Hello...do you guys have any advice on how to handle a WATER TRANSFER PRINTING on this gun???...especifically the upper 'cause i'm not intended in touching the lower because of the internals....

I'm planning on WTP the upper receiver, ris, stock and pistol and vertical grip.

thanks!

J.

Hi all,

Sooooo, Alex Chang and I were out at the field today, practicing with the bolt guns, I brought out my m4 just to give it a few shots, and after a few mags, I had a jam. Well, this is funny, because dirty or not, the kjw m4 never jams, certainly less than my real m4. Turns out, my feed bb scooper thingie that strips the bbs from the magazine and pushes them into the hop up chamber broke. There is a square piece about 3mm long from the bottom front of part#15 that is now missing, and the gun no longer feeds properly. I'd say my round count is in the 2-3000 range, on propane, bioshot .30 bbs, and marginal cleaning and maintenance.A quick part swap will fix that, no biggie.

Edited by Brian Wang

Hi all,

Sooooo, Alex Chang and I were out at the field today, practicing with the bolt guns, I brought out my m4 just to give it a few shots, and after a few mags, I had a jam. Well, this is funny, because dirty or not, the kjw m4 never jams, certainly less than my real m4. Turns out, my feed bb scooper thingie that strips the bbs from the magazine and pushes them into the hop up chamber broke. There is a square piece about 3mm long from the bottom front of part#15 that is now missing, and the gun no longer feeds properly. I'd say my round count is in the 2-3000 range, on propane, bioshot .30 bbs, and marginal cleaning and maintenance.A quick part swap will fix that, no biggie.

Did you swap the front set recently? If you put an aftermarket front set without putting the clearance notch in the bottom of the outer barrel that can happen. Also check for broken bbs in the notch or feed ramp. Just some ideas.

Hi all,

Yea that happened to me, Blaster Bio BBs are bad for this gun. You can get a new one of KJW $5/6 + $2 for shipping. If you are stuck just drill a 1mm hole into a stump and tap a 1.1mm bolt should get you out of dodge.

Forgive me for the noob question... i just sat and spent the last few days reaading all 170+ pages

it seems that running propane is the way to go (i've decided that i'm going to buy the CQBr version for my 3gun practice).

So when y'all say propane... does that mean with zero silicone lube? Meaning.... just go to my local outdoors store and by a tank of coleman... and get the necessary adapters?

thanks!

So when y'all say propane... does that mean with zero silicone lube? Meaning.... just go to my local outdoors store and by a tank of coleman... and get the necessary adapters?

thanks!

Yes regular coleman propane, stay away from propane / butane mixed gasses.

After every skirmish I like to lube the piston seal and empty the mags to store them with a little green gas in to keep the seals good.