• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Sweet looking gun! Did you have any issues with the UBR?

Bastel, the search function has a 4 character limit (I thought I was trippin when I was doing research myself).

Has anyone tried to add the WA super recoil kit to this yet?

How about red gas?

And lastly, who has the highest FPS?

Yes, I had to custom mount the UBR by drilling and tapping a mount with a screw in the rear of the buffer tube. It actually didn't take that long. There were a few fitment steps other than that, but that was the main challenge - not that it was much of a challenge. In this thread further back I wrote up how to custom mount the UBR to the KJW M4, however after reading through this thread most of these questions have been answered 2 -3 times in this thread.

Edited by wdahm519

Sweet looking gun! Did you have any issues with the UBR?

Bastel, the search function has a 4 character limit (I thought I was trippin when I was doing research myself).

Has anyone tried to add the WA super recoil kit to this yet?

How about red gas?

And lastly, who has the highest FPS?

i get this message....

No results found for 'ris'.

I bought a AIM RIS. I hope this fits good.

Does anybody know when thum releases the new magazines or bolts?

<BR class=clear>

The mags have a hitch that could impede international orders that we are working our right now. I'll give people here an update once I know whats going to happen time wise.

The bolt carriers need to be machined to be cost effective. We are doing a revision so that is possible. Some current geometry prohibits machining.

...rest assured, mags ARE coming.

I am happy to state that in my few years of trolling Arnie's without a single post, your news just begged me for a reply. T-hum, thank you. That news is the second most important thing to happen to GBBR's. Period. The first is the day you say: "Gimme your money boys, mags are here!!!" ;)

Actually I haven't played... I bought this to train and practice for local 3 gun events.

But, after reading up on this more, it seems like something I'd want to try...

you should certainly try it although I had tons if problems with both my kjs today, many lessons learned such as my serial number 63 gun constantly jams and dumps all the gas when I put in the bolt off my brand new no sn kj. Dont mix uppers abd lowers between old and new models. At one point I had the bolt get stuck in the stock buffer tube and the buffer spring could not push it forward to the point where I could not swing open my upper so I had to take the whole stock off from behind, argh. Turns out an o-ring blew up on the piston jamming up the whole function of the bolt. Bad times, end of rant.

We can't start production until we can get a model that will be for US and international sale.

PMAGS will come after STANAGS as far as we can tell at this point. I would rather not go into too many details here but rest assured, mags ARE coming.

What is the problem with the international sale? Are the Stanag Magazines export restricted?

@ brainexploder If you have T's piston in it get an X-Ring from him to replace the O-Ring. It will probably fix the issue. My first KJ used to eat the O-Rings as fast as I could install them. T-Hum did a lot of testing with it and fixed it with the X-Ring.

Edited by oldgamefreak

@ brainexploder If you have T's piston in it get an X-Ring from him to replace the O-Ring. It will probably fix the issue. My first KJ used to eat the O-Rings as fast as I could install them. T-Hum did a lot of testing with it and fixed it with the X-Ring.

As a matte of fact I do, I was about to pm him. What the heck is in x-ring compared to an o-ring and did it fix your problems? I have used this piston for about 3 outings now and no probs but yesterday it gave way and jammed up everything, massive pain in my *albartroth*.

I had the same problem at one point. It would jam up so bad beacuse the piston was eating the O ring. I fixed this problem by first noticing that my piston had a small chip on the side that was snagging the oring. I then used a gel called "Super Lube", recommended by T hum, and regularly slathered it on the O Ring. Ive not once had an issue with it jamming up.

The X ring is just a ring that's cross-sectioned like a + sign or an "x" depending on how you look at it, rather then an "o".

My original "o" ring on the stock piston was tore up badly after just a few uses but after replacing it with the cradle x ring piston i've not had any issues. I just pulled my gun apart to inspect it actually and the ring is in pristine condition.