eHobbyAsia has ASAPs on some of their custom KJW M4s. I've tried emailing them to ask how they did it, but they never returned my emails. I was going to attempt to mod an ASAP to fit the KJW, but my other two have UBRs and the one I was going to do it to was traded to you :P . I may tackle that project again if I get another KJW M4 in the future.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Got my KJW M4 in (got it used) Took it outside in 33F and shot through more than 30 rounds in a cold mag, as this is the coldest temp I would ever play in I am quite impressed, my G&P would be doing very little in the same temps.

I'll get pics up when I get my parts in and installed.

I sell replacement belts but being in Panama, might be tough to get to you.

Thanks Travis i know, and it's good to know you can help...i will contact my internet shopping center to find out how can we do it...meanwhile...i managed to cut a motorcycle 24'' tire tube with the same width of the belt only a centimeter long shorter ...and it's WORKING!....i'll do serious fire test this weekend to see how the stress on the rubber affects it....and...just as shooting info, my tanio was firing 455 fps with .28's @ 32 or 33 degrees Celsious on sunday....maybe that was the reason why it got torn appart....

welcome back!!!...i have one...how exactly can i do the rapid fix on the rubber belt ?

thanks in advance.

The belt is Nylon and provides tension on both sides of the charging handle to the upper receiver where it contacts.

The Nylon belt serves 2 functions,

To take provide tension AND a slick Lubricated like surface for the charging handle/Bolt Carrier Group Assembly to smoothly & freely move front to back.

To provide a mechanism to smoothly engage the Bolt Cup moving back to its 'Home Position' fully collapsed on the Carrier, the spring fully seating the Bolt Cup.

Guys, when opening and separating the upper receiver from the lower receiver make sure the Nylon Band is NOT Catching and the BCG slides easily in/out in the upper receiver First BEFORE mating to the lower receiver.

This is typically how the band gets damaged and eventually snaps, due to rough handling of how the BCG is placed into the upper receiver or it catching slightly when the 2 halves are shut...

Hope This Helps

• Like 1

The belt is Nylon and provides tension on both sides of the charging handle to the upper receiver where it contacts.

The Nylon belt serves 2 functions,

To take provide tension AND a slick Lubricated like surface for the charging handle/Bolt Carrier Group Assembly to smoothly & freely move front to back.

To provide a mechanism to smoothly engage the Bolt Cup moving back to its 'Home Position' fully collapsed on the Carrier, the spring fully seating the Bolt Cup.

Guys, when opening and separating the upper receiver from the lower receiver make sure the Nylon Band is NOT Catching and the BCG slides easily in/out in the upper receiver First BEFORE mating to the lower receiver.

This is typically how the band gets damaged and eventually snaps, due to rough handling of how the BCG is placed into the upper receiver or it catching slightly when the 2 halves are shut...

Hope This Helps

Thanks raven...awesome info to know about.

Would seem like a waste if they made them with tightbore in Japan and got all their work confiscated and themselves jailed for breaking power laws, too, neh?

Remember, not everyone lives without limits, and for some, the consequences for over-powered airsoft aren't limited to their friends emptying high-capacity magazines from said gun to their nethers. :D

Edited by sandstorm

We can't start production until we can get a model that will be for US and international sale.

PMAGS will come after STANAGS as far as we can tell at this point. I would rather not go into too many details here but rest assured, mags ARE coming.

I sure hope so... I am literally waiting for the announcement of your mag's release date to purchase a KJW M4. I will then proceed to purchase 8 of your magazines :D