• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

after upgrading with t hum parts the guns performance enhanced extremely, the parts where all properly installed. The only problem is that after 5-6 magazines the plastic part of the slider doesnt move back and feed bb's. I tried everything and couldn't fix the problem, does anyone have experience with this sort of problem???

thx

Edited by Trickz

Guys is the email of KJworks kjworks@ms47.hinet.net still valid? I've been emailing them but no response.

Thanks.

Yes it is, a friend of mine recently got his e-mail answered, but not by Clare, it was Becca's reply...try addressing the mail to her...:)

Sorry if you guys have already answered this, but I was wondering would the following foregrip be a good one to get for the KJW M4 and is this a real steel / military specification foregrip?

Link: http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=27228

Also, does an electronic sight help you get on target faster and if it does is it even worth the cost?

Finally, would I need a TDC mod for greater accuracy for the KJW M4 if I got a 6.01mm barrel and what would be a good setup for face protection that I could buy from Airsplat?

Edited by _Samuel_

Sorry if you guys have already answered this, but I was wondering would the following foregrip be a good one to get for the KJW M4 and is this a real steel / military specification foregrip?

Link: http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=27228

Also, does an electronic sight help you get on target faster and if it does is it even worth the cost?

Finally, would I need a TDC mod for greater accuracy for the KJW M4 if I got a 6.01mm barrel and what would be a good setup for face protection that I could buy from Airsplat?

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup.

red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear.

TDC mod is a pyramid scheme.

best face protection is to close your eyes and not smile.

• Like 5

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup.

red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear.

how does the grip make the bb's drop faster?

Classic. haven't read a post worthy of one of these in a long while.... LOL

Wondering if the KJW's are still updated (improved) every once in a while by the manufacturer. I remember T-HUM saying he had noticed some revisions. I was waiting to see if a different and potentially as reliable system would be released by another manufacturer but it seems more and more likely that this is not going to happen.

Wondering if the KJW's are still updated (improved) every once in a while by the manufacturer. I remember T-HUM saying he had noticed some revisions. I was waiting to see if a different and potentially as reliable system would be released by another manufacturer but it seems more and more likely that this is not going to happen.

Raven1 had mentioned that KJW was working on beefing up a few spots on the receivers but Im not sure if those happened or not. Seems to me like that is one of the very few problems left with the gun. Id like to see a revised hop configuration as well but that is probably unlikely.

Well, KJW needs to tighten quality control since I was lucky enough to get a faulty KJW M4. :rolleyes:

To theprodigy:

How could a vertical foregrip cause the BBs to drop down faster?

Also, I don't think electronic sight is worth the money for the little advantage you get in airsoft.

How is the TDC mod a pyramid scheme?

Well, I don't think I would be able to aim too well with my eyes closed. :)

Edited by _Samuel_