• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Well, KJW needs to tighten quality control since I was lucky enough to get a faulty KJW M4. :rolleyes:

To theprodigy:

How could a vertical foregrip cause the BBs to drop down faster?

Also, I don't think electronic sight is worth the money for the little advantage you get in airsoft.

How is the TDC mod a pyramid scheme?

Well, I don't think I would be able to aim too well with my eyes closed. :)

1. because when your utilizing the grip in a forward position it causes no recoil or barrel rise not allowing the bb to arch. and sometimes people are soo strong they actually point the gun lower with a grip. thats why i shoot with one hand like in the move "Tropic Thunder."

2. yeah red dots are a pyramid scheme too.

3. it makes everyone that doesn't have one beneath your superiority and their always to your left or right oddly enough.

I decided to switch from Super Lube to Dow 33 grease which was mentioned previously on this forum. I lubed up the piston before the last skirmish I played. After a whole day's battle with the KJW, I took the rifle apart to see how the new lubrication held up and this is what I found:

225027_10150185845549051_508849050_7070733_2875637_n.jpg

Clearly the Dow 33 grease holds up much better than Super Lube and I plan on using it from now on.

Edited by GI Tye

I decided to switch from Super Lube to Dow 33 grease which was mentioned previously on this forum. I lubed up the piston before the last skirmish I played. After a whole day's battle with the KJW, I took the rifle apart to see how the new lubrication held up and this is what I found:

225027_10150185845549051_508849050_7070733_2875637_n.jpg

Clearly the Dow 33 grease holds up much better than Super Lube and I plan on using it from now on.

The O-RIng on your Cradle piston is nice! Mine doesn't look like that. I'm going to try the Dow 33 for sure.

My rubber on the bolt broke relatively fast after purchase (cca 15 magazines).

Fixed it by cutting of a piece of rubber from a inner bike tire. The thing is we tried experimenting and cut it rly small (so its rather snugg around the bolt and doesnt have space to wobble like the original rubber) and it works perfectly.

Just writing so you know if any1 has a similar problem that the solution is rather simple (=

Fixed it by cutting of a piece of rubber from a inner bike tire. The thing is we tried experimenting and cut it rly small (so its rather snugg around the bolt and doesnt have space to wobble like the original rubber) and it works perfectly.

Just writing so you know if any1 has a similar problem that the solution is rather simple (=

I did the same fix a couple of months ago and it worked really well, still have it, i used a motorcycle rubber tube, cutt was the same thickness as the original nylon one.

Instead of using a motorcycle rubber tube you could use a rubber bicycle tire tube and cut it to size since that will probably be cheaper and easier to find than the motorcycle rubber tube.

Edited by _Samuel_

Instead of using a motorcycle rubber tube you could use a rubber bicycle tire tube and cut it to size since that will probably be cheaper and easier to find than the motorcycle rubber tube.

you could test with a bicycle rubber but IMO the diameter is too short, but who knows :P

Hey guys,

Does anyone know the Part number for the RIS that's on the CQB version? I need to grab some parts form Clare, one of my springs part # 35 broke, and I've been looking to get an RIS for the gun but I'm on a budget. Figured getting one form the factory would probably be my best option. Thanks.

I just realized I have been using regular O rings this whole time for my piston. Do Xrings work better? If so, can I get them at any hardware store? Does anyone have the size?

You will have a hard time finding them at any regular hardware store. I can mail you some if you PM or text me with your address ( know I should have it by now!). They are much less sensitive to prolonged full auto fire and extreme cold as a result.

Edited by t_hum

Hey guys,

Does anyone know the Part number for the RIS that's on the CQB version? I need to grab some parts form Clare, one of my springs part # 35 broke, and I've been looking to get an RIS for the gun but I'm on a budget. Figured getting one form the factory would probably be my best option. Thanks.

Same here, I want to put the CQB RIS on my KJW M4A1 and I wish I could find a manual download online but I don't think there is one. The only thing that I know is that the plastic handguard on the KJW M4A1 has the part numbers B19 and B20 but I am assuming that they don't have the same part numbers as the CQB RIS.

Edited by _Samuel_

@t_hum

Hey there t_hum, Im wondering as to when the KJW complete BCG will be available for sale? And the mag too? Thanks for the reply.

BCG is in a holding pattern for production. We just put three new products to production yesterday that absolutely had to start. As soon as they are done and selling the BCGs will be rolling out. Mags have some work still.

BCG is in a holding pattern for production. We just put three new products to production yesterday that absolutely had to start. As soon as they are done and selling the BCGs will be rolling out. Mags have some work still.

Ah ic, ok then, thanks for the reply.

Well I have an update the KJW M4 can't EVEN stand up to 500 ROUNDS. I have had to for about 2 days and it broke and the trigger mech is messed up, the gun loaded 8 BBs into the loading lip, the bolt split down the middle, the gun can't even switch firing modes and it doesn't cock whenever I do. I got two parts out of the gun and it still works but it is shooting about 500 FPS now and is incredibly dangerous since it seems to fire on will even if you barely touch the trigger. I can't even put it on safe.

I have emailed Airsplat (who ignored my emails for 8 days to wait till my warranty was up) and KJW. I hate this gun and wish it would ACTUALLY WORK FOR 2 DAYS.

It is not a user error I have a forum about 27 pages long on gasgun.info about it and how the gun has been jamming, etc. It was the feeding nozzle inside the gun and it just gets better and better. :angry:

Somone please help me I need to atleast test it on full auto before I ship it back without warranty. I have contacted them for 6 reasons.

Here is a portion of a post I made:

1) They broke the law by now providing a unsafe replica to customer use. I could have been blinded by metal shards if I didn't have glasses on.

2) They claimed to replace the gun but it is the exact same thing with "repaired" magazines yet they seem to be very low quality.

3) The gun has been faulty and I have claimed it was but they didn't do anything but think I was lying or they didn't listen to me.

4) The magazines seem to function but now the selector switch has to be cocked everytime from safe to semi for it to shoot and they RECOMMENDED using silicon oil even thought it would mess up the selector switch.

5) Most important they have ignored my emails for 8 days straight and I was in warranty but they ignored them.

6) I just got the gun back and it broke after about 15 magazines or less and it was the BBs, but these are high quality and the lip of the feeding nozzle was somewhat messed up whenever I get it.

Edited by _Samuel_

Sorry double post. I would like to say I am sorry for ranting but if anyone could help me fix this it would be great. Can you upload pictures and videos directly to the forum? My gun shoots in bursts on semi-auto whenever it is semi-cool but not that bad.

I am so mad since I just go it back and they said it was brand new and lied right to my face.

Edited by _Samuel_

Just posting out of the blue here I have been lurking this thread for a while and seen your posts etc. I don't own a KJW M4. But to be honest, your troubles are between you and the retailer you purchased the gun from. Just return it/replace it/buy a new one, whatever. You're obviously not getting anywhere with what you have tried so far... Just my thoughts.

I am out of warranty so I will have to use some logic to get them to refund it. I will be buying a KJW M4 CQB since everyone has been saying they are superior to the KJW M4A1. I love how I didn't get an email back from Airsplat for 8 days and this allowed them to say right to my face "you are out of warranty."

Sending it back for the second time, this has been the most stressful airsoft experience ever. I think it is a manufacturer defect from KJW since on 500 rounds I am having stuff split and metal parts fall out all the time. If the KJW M4 CQB has been proven superior can you guys help me verify some places?

Here is what I got out of a reliable forum:

1) The Upper Receiver dimensions have changed to mate to the lower receiver better

2) The Lower Receiver Dimensions have been changed to mate better to the upper receiver

3) The Hop Up 'Halves' (That fit on the end of the Inner Barrel) have longer more open cuts, to be better actuated by the hop up arm

4) New CQB Length Outer barrel

5) New Added Sling Attachment where the buffer tube mates with the lower receiver

6) The Piston on the Bolt Carrier Group Is 'Ribbed' and Notched to Perfect Centerline of the carrier

7) There is no longer a weight in the center of the carrier

8) The buffer is now 72grams (Heavier from the previous 60 grams)

9) Stronger buffer or 'Action' spring

10) Stronger feed spring in the magazine

Also, here is a link for the forum and another thread on it: http://www.gasguns.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3768&hilit=kjw+m4+cqbr&start=20

Posts are by Raven1 who I think use to post on here but he has been busy.

Edited by _Samuel_