• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Johny you would be more likely to find the world end before I sold it for $50. I am out of warranty BUT I made the Airsplat representative shocked whenever I told him how bad mine was. I just wish this was the "most reliable" on the market and people can't stop saying user error, etc etc. There are manufacturer defects eventually in something mass produced. Get off my case people and stop saying I'm trolling. More than just say "oh it is your fault" give me some advice on how to fix it. I just used silicone oil and it is literally falling apart in my hands.

Yes, I can buy pretty much everything from Claire or through a different rep. I have two emails now if you guys want them. I am talking with KJW about how bad mine is.

So, they might have had a bad batch of KJW M4A1s. Well, I want the KJW M4 CQB now I am just trying to find some reasons why I should get it. All I can say is this M4A1 isn't worth the stress of me having to take my time out and use my money just to fix it. I should get a brand new KJW M4 CQB for $50 with all the stuff I am been through with the KJW M4A1 because all this has been trouble. I could buy a Wal-Mart airsoft gun that works for more than 50 or so magazines that is an AEG. I see why everyone suggests AEGs over GBBRs.

<Let the troll feast begin>

Edited by _Samuel_

I just wish this was the "most reliable" on the market and people can't stop saying user error, etc etc.

You seem to misunderstand this statement when made by others. This actually is the most reliable GIM GBBR to date, however you need to understand that does not mean that it's as reliable as a spring gun, or even an AEG, it's all relative.

GIM GBBRs are notoriously difficult to setup, maintain, and keep trouble free, but the KJW is the easiest of all the current GBBRs(with one or two potential alternatives) to get setup and working. That still does not mean it's something a newer player should dive headlong into, if you do not have a comfortable understanding of the operation of a GBB pistol, let alone an AEG you are going to be left a little behind the curve in order to understand how this system works, how to preform regular maintenance, and how to keep it all clean and operating smoothly.

You guys just irritate me sometimes. I DIDN'T RUIN THE DAMN THING! It came this way from Airsplat and I didn't know this. They should of repaired it instead of just saying "it works." I know that they have the same revisions. The fact is the barrel length is the same, the rear sights are better, the CQB is lighter weight for the most part, etc. I mean like pros and cons between the M4 CQB and M4A1 systems such as examples of easier room clearing, tactics, etc.

It is easy to understand and maintain it. It is even simpler than my UTG L96 in my opinion. I like the gun and KJW but still it shouldn't break down on me so easily! I siliconed this up like crazy and wiped off access and disassemble it all the time for the thing to work. Ugh, I want to go buy a WE instead.

Do you guys not understand what I post over and over?

Edited by _Samuel_

It is easy to understand and maintain it. It is even simpler than my UTG L96 in my opinion.

In your opinion maybe, but a spring sniper rifle is about as simple as they get

I want to go buy a WE instead.

I have a G39 with stuff you might be pretty happy with, one of those "gas and go" type of guns.

Edited by frogfish

Alright, but the more science involved and the principles of the gas laws it is easier to understand. I use a real firearm and break it apart and then be like "huh this gas blowback gun has some of the same components.." so it clicks. An AEG makes my head spin, I don't even want to disassemble the trigger box or gear box. I am just mad that this is suppose to be good and it sucks and everyone has been like it is your fault while it is either Airsplat's fault or KJW's fault for how easily thing is falling apart.

Edited by _Samuel_

I just wanted advice for my KJW M4 CQB but alright. Why not see if any other people with new KJW M4's that are the updated version have troubles?

Well, YouTube is good for bashing how bad the KJW M4A1 is then. Maybe if you had a bad one you would understand how mad you would be.

Edited by _Samuel_

Well, YouTube is good for bashing how bad the KJW M4A1 is then.

EDIT:

My first response is a bit, well, harsh, not unwarranted but harsh.

Samuel, leave this thread, now.

I'm done offering you anything constructive, and please anyone else in this thread don't waste your time on this kiddie.

Edited by frogfish

DesertFox and I discussed ordering them, I think (memory is a bit lacking) we came to the conclusion that the finish in the images we saw looked a little, poor. But this is just our opinion based off an image. The one I have in my KWA Mp7 works fine, but no better or worse than the stock bucking.

The finish does look pretty poor, and if you go a few pages back (before this whole mess), someone else had purchased it and reported no gains from the stock rubber.

I do have the RA-Tech hop-up rubber in one of my KJWs that had accuracy problems, and after playing around with a combination of the stock rubber/RA-Tech rubber and stock barrel/6.01 barrel, I found that the best combination was the RA-Tech rubber with 6.01 barrel, giving the gun laser-like accuracy.

Samuel,

Unfortunately for you, you got a lemon plain and simple. Not all CQBR versions also has the updated KJ updates also. As for reliability, i already have mine for the pasr 3 years and i never had a single mechanical breakdown and the only part i replaced so far was the piston cup, and now the upper receiver because i broke the mounting holes.

I am still having accuracy problems related to my hop up unit. It will still shoot, but not like it used to before I had this problem. I have a 6.03 and the RA tech rubber in the gun and I am getting hop up with the shrink wrap mod, but it is not how it was out of box. Im still searching for a solution. Im wondering if getting the 6.01 barrel from Cradle Airsoft would fix the issue?