@5830017 - The magsare one of the gems of the KJW. Tanio Jobs made them virtually bullet proof. They are reasonably easy to break down if need be, and I rarely have leaks. Just keep some gas in them in between uses, and you should be golden. These mags blow WA type mags out of the water!

On another note, I've got an RA-Tech blue hop up rubber, and Magic Pin that I'm putting up for sale. Neither have been fielded. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Edited by Hut73
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

I have a version 2 right now and is good to shoot, got it from ehobby asia. My first KJW M4 is already broken, it has a plastic lower receiver cause I am from Canada. It broke due to my fault cause I lean on it during a hot summer game, I still have the upper receiver and try to swap it with my version 2 and still work.

• 2 weeks later...

Been away from this thread for a while but thought i'd share this as found it very useful. I've been meaning to rig up a speedloader for my kjw m4 for a while and finally took the plunge a few weeks back and its working brilliantly:

1- You have to sand the edge of the speed loader nozzel down about 1 mill then it will slot right into the kjw loader.

2- I then used 2 part appoxt resin (araldite) to glue it in place.

3 - Then, for some structural support i used 2 part putty (miliput) to bridge the 2 objects, smoothed it, then sanded when dry.

4 - I then used black car paint to paint the joint having masked off the rest with masking tape.

5 - About 7 pumps and your mag is full, no fumbling around for your loading rod etc.! and feels very solid. Plus is approx same length as m4 mag with magpull so fits in a pouch perfectly.

The whole prosess took about 20 minutes to sand and glue and milput, then sanded and painted the next day.

IMG_4294.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

Edited by wotty33
  • Like 1

Wotty, I believe you've posted this before(that or I've seen something similar somewhere else), and it gave me an idea.

I actually went the opposite direction. I ordered another mag loading tool from KJW, and when it arrived, I used a dremel to shave out some of the inside of the hole where you insert the tube, so that the neck of a speedloader fits. That way I can carry extra 400 round speedloaders in an E&E pouch on my rig...

Edited by Hut73

Well...maybe this is what some KJW M4´s fans have been waiting for....and it's comming on february 2012....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150412384353727.354273.191376043726&type=3

@ 45 Euros each.

it's a link on the Facebook page of LAW AIRSOFT in France...visit their page on FB....CHEERS!!!!!

Edited by slipknot1971
  • Like 1

Well...maybe this is what some KJW M4´s fans have been waiting for....and it's comming on february 2012....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150412384353727.354273.191376043726&type=3

@ 45 Euros each.

it's a link on the Facebook page of LAW AIRSOFT in France...visit their page on FB....CHEERS!!!!!

Its been a while since I have been on this thread. What is the status with Cradle Airsoft and their mags?

Hello everyone, i know that virtually non of you know me, but ive been following this thread for a while and around 2 weeks ago decided to order the kj m4 cqb as i was in the market for a reliable gbb. i ordered from airsplat and to my suprise tit was the version 2. AEG's dont even compare to gbb's and i cant seem to figure out why people would choose anything other than a gbbr. there are only a handfull of parts that will ever need replacing, and unlike aeg's, almost anybody can take the bcg apart without any problems. and for the people who are afraid of 30 rd mags, look at it this way. instead of using 1,000+ rounds a game with your aeg, ~250 rounds a game is saving you alot of money in the long run. which solves the issue of continuously buying green gas for $8 a can. one $8 can last me a thousand+rounds so i like to look at it this way, if you shoot 1,000 per every 1 hour game, in a day you will use about 4,000 a game, or roughly 1 ~$15 bag of bbs. on the other hand, with the kj, you use about 1,000 rounds and 1 ~$8 can of gas. over all, the kj will come out to be a dollar or 2 more to use, but i think thats worth the fun of makin n00bs *suitcase* their pants due to how loud this thing is. either way, maitenence is nothing anybody cant handle after a day of fun.

just my .02

Any body got any tips for good quality metal after market outer-barrels that will fit? Was wanting to get a longer barrel setup.

The MadBull JP rifle barrels will fit with slight cutting also.

Any body tried to fit the cradle reducer to the v2 bolt? I can't even figure out how you would remove the piston from the v2. Any body done it?

There is a Takedown guide here with pistures made by CJ. Just look for it.

Hello everyone, i ran into a problem with my kjw m4 today when i took out the fire selector to highlight the SAFE SEMI and AUTO markings. now that i have put it back in, full auto will fire for 2-3 shots then i will have to re-cock the hammer to get it to fire again. it works fine in semi auto, so it isn't completely disfunctional, only full auto. any suggestions on how to get rid of this problem???? and if i had to take apart the trigger assembly, is anybody willing to make a tutorial???? All help is greatly appreciated in helping me solve this issue. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I went and picked up my KJ Works M4 today. I had the shop install an NPAS while I was there. Turns out it was an RATech velocity reducer which, after about a magazine or 2 already started to bend at the small metal threading (not much of a surprise if I read some of the other posts here in this thread and on other forums). So I've ordered a Cradle velocity reducer about an hour ago.

Can't wait for it to arrive so I can take it out to our local airsoft field (350fps limit here in Belgium) and have some fun!

By the way, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. It's basically been my primary reason for buying a KJW M4 :)

• Like 1