• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

I got mine in today, and got it all dressed up with only a little dremmel work to get the rail on.

IMG_20120221_190715.jpg

I think it looks pretty good for spare parts that I had laying around. I'm gonna get a different rail and go for more of a DMR kind of look but for now I think this will work.

Thanks for the stuff about the TDC mod, it doesn't look that hard at all, but I still think I'm going to try an R-Hop before I start drilling anything. Apparently HS5 makes a cold resistant R-Hop patch for use in GBBs. I know someone put one in a TM pistol and another person in a WE SCAR but I'm not sure how it worked out for them.

I have had a few problems though, there's something wrong with my full auto. In semi everything works fine but when I try to shoot it in full it shoots 3-4 weak shots and then the bolt jams and a BB or two comes out of the ejection port. If I take out the mag 3 or so more BBs will fall out of the mag well and then after pulling the charging handle a few times and switching back to semi it will work again perfectly. Any idea what's up? It's a used Gen 1 fully upgraded with Cradle parts I bought off Ebay. I'd rather just fix it myself than deal with the hassle of sending it back unless it's something major.

but are they available for international sale? and $60 a pop....yikes....

I can't fit more than one mag in the 5.56 mag pouches on my LBT 1961g.... I ordered a 1961K so hopefully that will fix my problem in the long run. I made these to help in the short term, they are a little rough around the edges but I want to identify potential issues with the design before I invest too much more time into them.

10a453a1.jpg

ebb341ee.jpg

Edited by frogfish

cheers dude, I have no tools at the moment as all my belongings have moved to ireland and Im staying at my parents untill I finish my contract at work :) gonna order the MOE front and stock to stick on it, ordered the NPAS kit from RA Tech this evening so hopefully ill be able to use this at STANTA at the end of march :)

cheers dude, I have no tools at the moment as all my belongings have moved to ireland and Im staying at my parents untill I finish my contract at work :) gonna order the MOE front and stock to stick on it, ordered the NPAS kit from RA Tech this evening so hopefully ill be able to use this at STANTA at the end of march :)

Ouch, shoulda held out on the npas till you read some of its reviews on here first. Supposedly they don't hold out very long.

From my expirience, stay away from the falcon piston ring. It's smaller than the original one and drops your fps because of the air lost.

I want to know what people have to say about the Falcon hop up bucking and 6.03 tightbore. Or what about the RA-Tech bucking and 6.03 tightbore. To anyone on this thread please let me know if you have used either of those.