• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

I have compaired a RS charging handle to my KJW. It should work with a little bit of filing. The bumps on either side of the RS charging handle are thing that need to be filed down, since the KJW charging handle doesn't have them. I might do it if my KJW charging handle breaks again.

Edited by swishy

I'm thinking of building a M16A4 GBBR, and I would like to use TK/KJW as a base (due to reliability). I would like to use G&P M16 conversion kit (that with M5 RAS should be fine), but I'm not sure what stock should I pick? The AEG fixed stock for M16 or WA/WE/Other stock. Any hint on that matter would be helpful.

Aeg fixed stock wont work given the way most of them mount internally. More than likely have to use a real steel, or gbb specific version...

Riptide, all version 2 denotes is a new bcg, and some updated parts that work in conjunction w/ it.

Aeg fixed stock wont work given the way most of them mount internally. More than likely have to use a real steel, or gbb specific version...

Thnx mate. That's what I was also thinking.

Getting to the other stuff that bothers me. I heard a roumor that KJW will not sell the spare metal uppers, and if you want one you must cannibalise another full kit. Is that correct?

Thnx mate. That's what I was also thinking.

Getting to the other stuff that bothers me. I heard a roumor that KJW will not sell the spare metal uppers, and if you want one you must cannibalise another full kit. Is that correct?

I know for sure that they wont sell the lowers, so I'm assuming the uppers are the same, which means a yes to cannibalizing another full gun.

Ive actually found the plastic uppers to be quite nice in feel and heft. Not quite like the metal uppers but an acceptable substitute if you have an upper completely fail on you. I believe they will sell the plastic uppers to international customers.

Ive actually found the plastic uppers to be quite nice in feel and heft. Not quite like the metal uppers but an acceptable substitute if you have an upper completely fail on you. I believe they will sell the plastic uppers to international customers.

On one hand the gun already looks like is made out of abs rather than metal, so if the ur would be plastic nobody would see the difference ;). On the other if the uppers/lowers are going to be plastic I think I will pass.

Getting to the next topic-how are your gen 2 bolts? Nothing wrong happening?

hey guys finally recieve my kj m4 today and so happy for getting it and even better!....ive been debating on which model to get and with the cqb is hard to get in the us and having mixed emails from stores out of country coz of shipping issues or whatever so ended up ordering regular length m4 from airsplat....and guess what when i open the box...cqb version!...paid regular price and got it in 4 days!...am i lucky or what

Hey guys!

Does anyone have any issue with their upper receiver wobbling? Has anyone used a magic pin, and do you believe it may put more stress on the receiver ears causing them to break (faster than normal)? I've searched for this but came up with only 2 posts, and it was in reference to RA-Tech's Magic Pin and gave me no real answers.

Everyone here seems to have really tight receiver pins which makes for no wobble I assume! However, my receiver pins are loosey goosey, have been since I got the rifle. I have everything on the gun rock solid aside from the upper and it's really starting to bother me!

Edited by Valkyne

Mine does it too. Your not alone. Magic pins didn't fit. I used electrical tape to shim it so that it fits snug.

Correct. My upper does not have the wobble issue that you're having. I do have a magic pin left over from a WOC I used to own, and it does not fit...

Mine does it too. Your not alone. Magic pins didn't fit. I used electrical tape to shim it so that it fits snug.

Correct. My upper does not have the wobble issue that you're having. I do have a magic pin left over from a WOC I used to own, and it does not fit...

The only uppers available are direct from KJW.

The cqb ris can be paired with an m203 on my old barrel mount short 203 I had to custom make a front hoop as it was right on the flash hider.

Is the RIS strong enough for it or does it wobble a lot? I remember seeing something about the RIS they ship with being of...suspect quality.

Well, i installed a bunch of externals today. Noveske 10 inch (had to leave the gas tube removed, too poor to afford a low profile atm) and a bunch of magpul stuff... a short suppressor too, meant for pistols, only 5 inches, but gives it a nice look imo...

img1974op.jpg

I couldn't not get the RIS all the way in at the start because the pin that keeps the dust cover in place is extremely long... i removed it and flipped it... new problem, it falls backwards... so i put a drop of gorilla glue on it, lol...fixed..

I did the "trademarks mod" on it too... grabbed a white pastel and rubbed it on the selector indicators/ engravings/ words... looks great :P Now my clone ACS is a bit wobbly too, any ideas? Also, this desperately needs an optic, what do you guys thing? M2? T1? XPS? C more? Speceter? :D

Edited by Landa

In regards to stock wobble, I've always used a small strip of the soft part of a Velcro/hook and loop set to stop wobble in mags and stocks. You'll have to trial and error how much you need for a perfect fit. I usually stick it on the stock opposed to the buffer tube.

Cheers

I actually tried duct tape, but its too thick and deteriorates as you manipulate the stock.. also i applied it to the buffer tube, I'm gonna try on the stock next time. But, will definitely drop buy a hardware store and buy some velcro!

Another thing i noticed, when installing the pistol grip... the selector spring is actually slanted? thats not GBB normal right? i just pushed in the grip and it worked fine... although the selector is not as hard as it used to, maybe a bit too weak... i know i didn't loose part 44 because part 79, the spring, never fell from the lower receiver.

Has anyone noticed that when installing aftermarket pistol grips?