I sold mine about 6-8 months ago, but decided I missed it and bought another one from Redwolf last week. If it arrives with the version 2 bolt, can I simply swap in a version 1? I can probably order the version one directly from Tanio Koba here in Japan, just not sure if it will drop in. I also want to use the Cradle Airsoft parts, and I have experience installing them in the V.1 as that is what I had last time.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

been working on mine since i got it....ordered a bunch of parts and while doing the install i noticed some issues and modified it.

first is the bolt lock that in some instances it will lock back but won't release and someone did a fix using cardboard and tape but i just replaced the spring with a harder tension.

i know its just airsoft but having no gas tube makes it empty inside the rail and when i got the noveske rail i forgot bout the gas block so i just modified the stock a2 sight so it fits inside the rail.

note to all getting a rs magpul moe+ grip (rubberized) that it will rub with the fire selector switch and my fix was shaving off the lower part of the switch.

next is the stock wobble and like the couple post above just use velcro and just use small strips inside the stock and will hold better than electric/duct tape.

I sold mine about 6-8 months ago, but decided I missed it and bought another one from Redwolf last week. If it arrives with the version 2 bolt, can I simply swap in a version 1? I can probably order the version one directly from Tanio Koba here in Japan, just not sure if it will drop in. I also want to use the Cradle Airsoft parts, and I have experience installing them in the V.1 as that is what I had last time.

The v1 bolt fits in the V2 upper just fine so you can just drop it in.

I would like to make this gun ambi. Any tips how to modify or what parts to use to make fire selector and mag catch ambidextrous?

Also, has anyone installed B.A.D. lever? I read somewhere that not all combinations of BAD and ambi mag catch don't work. What would be a working combination with minor modification?

i just ordered the BAD lever also and i know cjradge did the ambi (kac) mag release with the BAD lever with some mod like bending the lever a lil to make some room for the kac.

im almost done with the externals and now interested of doing the internals....waiting for the cj solutions piston ring and wanted to get a 6.01 tbb so anyone knows where to get it?

I would like to make this gun ambi. Any tips how to modify or what parts to use to make fire selector and mag catch ambidextrous?

Also, has anyone installed B.A.D. lever? I read somewhere that not all combinations of BAD and ambi mag catch don't work. What would be a working combination with minor modification?

Ambi mag release and unmodified BAD lever.

KJambimagrelease.jpg

KJambimagrelease1.jpg

Edited by PanteraTigris

Address the email to KJW to Diana and keep the English fairly simple. She replied to me and we confirmed the order details in less than 48 hours.

T_hum is still doing stuff a far as I know. I sent my upper to him last week for the hop mod and should be back sometime this upcoming week. We exchanged a couple emails this weekend also.

Just had my bolt fail. Ver.2. Doesn't catch anymore.

It has been about 20-30 mags. Kinda a bummer. Looks like Im going to go order 2 from KJW.

Well, thats scary... i have shot 10 mags on mine and i can already see it worn around the bolt catch area.