In regards to stock wobble, I've always used a small strip of the soft part of a Velcro/hook and loop set to stop wobble in mags and stocks. You'll have to trial and error how much you need for a perfect fit. I usually stick it on the stock opposed to the buffer tube.

Cheers

So... the wobbly stock is normal, right? It doesn't bother me much. What I'm thinking is that the thing is wobbly because it's about to fall apart soon? BTW, I just got my KJW about a month ago. Wish I could go back in time to stop myself from buying a WE.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

So I was thinking about how I almost miss my WE because it always gave me something to work on so I decided to go and fire my KJW just for fun. I went to load up my mags with gas and one started to leak. I took it apart (absurdly easy btw) and sealed everything up with blue RTV Silicone Gasket maker. It's still drying right now but that should be fine. With my working mag I went to go shoot and I found that on full auto bbs do not feed properly and they roll out of the barrel back into the chamber and stop the bolt or fly out the ejection port. Any idea what's wrong with it?

So I was thinking about how I almost miss my WE because it always gave me something to work on so I decided to go and fire my KJW just for fun. I went to load up my mags with gas and one started to leak. I took it apart (absurdly easy btw) and sealed everything up with blue RTV Silicone Gasket maker. It's still drying right now but that should be fine. With my working mag I went to go shoot and I found that on full auto bbs do not feed properly and they roll out of the barrel back into the chamber and stop the bolt or fly out the ejection port. Any idea what's wrong with it?

Check your band it could have snapped. Also double check your barrel and hop for obstructions.

Tighten the end cap and the small grub screw on the underside of the tube.

You might try screwing the brass tube into the body slightly, and then replacing the outer buffer tube, and screwing the cap back on. That'll actually tighten everything down a bit more.

Take your stock off there is a tiny grub screw in the channel where the stock position holes are. This and the end cap secure the stock tube on the KJW as the locking ring on the buffer tube is fake (cast as part of the tube).

Awesome, problem solved. Nice avatar, BTW. Mine's actually a piggy bank.

Waffelcopter;

Are you having the issue with all your magazines? If so, start looking into the sear as suggested.

If not, have you checked to make sure you mag valves aren't sticky? Empty your mags and use the tip of a pen to depress the mag valve. Quickly remove the pen and observe the function of the valve; does it snap back instantly or does it seem at all slow. Sometimes this can be hard to determine but try to get a feel for whether or not there might be anything slowing the valves return. Typically this is caused by an oily varnish that builds up in the valves themselves. Easy to clean but requires mag disassemebly.

So... the wobbly stock is normal, right? It doesn't bother me much. What I'm thinking is that the thing is wobbly because it's about to fall apart soon? BTW, I just got my KJW about a month ago. Wish I could go back in time to stop myself from buying a WE.

If you are referring to a stock wobbling because the buffer tube diameter and a stocks inner diameter don't match, yes that is normal. If youre saying the buffer tube itself wobbles ergo the stock wobbles, that is a whole different issue.

I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a problem I keep getting with my kjw m4. I have standard hop rubber, a falcon 506mm tightbore barrel (6.03)and generally use 2.5 bbs.  I use the v2 bolt fitted with the cradle reducer and get fps between 280 - 350.  My problem is, whatever i try (and i had a similar problem out of the box) my rounds fall to the right and drop early, irrelevant what I have the hop set to. Any body else had a similar problem or found a solution? I've spent quite a bit on my m4 and don't really want to Ditch it, but its not really skirmish able at the moment so I'm close to selling it.

I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a problem I keep getting with my kjw m4. I have standard hop rubber, a falcon 506mm tightbore barrel (6.03)and generally use 2.5 bbs.  I use the v2 bolt fitted with the cradle reducer and get fps between 280 - 350.  My problem is, whatever i try (and i had a similar problem out of the box) my rounds fall to the right and drop early, irrelevant what I have the hop set to. Any body else had a similar problem or found a solution? I've spent quite a bit on my m4 and don't really want to Ditch it, but its not really skirmish able at the moment so I'm close to selling it.

This doesn't sound like an FPS problem if you ask me especially given the weight of your rounds. First thing you might consider trying is getting the gun back to stock and see if things change. If you see improvement add in mods one by one and isolate the culprit. If nothing improves you'll know the problem lies elsewhere. My guess is it's directly related to your barrel (is it dead straight?) or hop components. If you need help narrowing down specific hop issues you can always PM me.

I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a problem I keep getting with my kjw m4. I have standard hop rubber, a falcon 506mm tightbore barrel (6.03)and generally use 2.5 bbs. I use the v2 bolt fitted with the cradle reducer and get fps between 280 - 350. My problem is, whatever i try (and i had a similar problem out of the box) my rounds fall to the right and drop early, irrelevant what I have the hop set to. Any body else had a similar problem or found a solution? I've spent quite a bit on my m4 and don't really want to Ditch it, but its not really skirmish able at the moment so I'm close to selling it.

Your Hop was incorrectly installed, if it is curving to either left or right. It is miss aligned. When installing the inner barrel in to the upper receiver, it is easy to miss align it.

I would prefer somewhere else and have you reference the post. Would you happen to have the full auto sear? I want it if you do.

Probably. If I go through w/ the build, ill be parting out anything not used regardless. Ill post it offline, and then reference here so its hitting a targeted audience...

News Update:

We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed the talk of these back in March a quick overview:

-Turned/milled from Alcoa 7075-T6 bar stock.

-Type III Hard Ano

- Drops in to V1 and V2 guns

- Similar to KJW V1 design so bolt catch reliability is retained

- Stainless springs and hardware

- Piston and Reducer included

Price TBD once I can optimize the machining time and setup fixtures.

• Like 4