• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Thanks for replying Cj. Im currently ordering new parts from kjw, in the mean time I'll stick to the ziptie. Anyone else have any inputs regarding prevention of upper receiver breakage or the magic pin? Thanks.

I've got g&p magic pin.. it's a little bit longer (maybe 1-1.5mm then the original pin) but it fits nice and does the job.. well, it did for me, don't know why it wouldn't do the trick anywhere else

I've got g&p magic pin.. it's a little bit longer (maybe 1-1.5mm then the original pin) but it fits nice and does the job.. well, it did for me, don't know why it wouldn't do the trick anywhere else

So does it reduce tension on the back pin? Like if you tighten the magic pin, and remove the backpin, does the receiver open up like usual or theres noticable friction between the two?

i have RA tech's magic pin... its as long as the stock one, the only thing i had to do is file the head of it a few MM so that it would pass the indentation in the lower receiver where the take down pin detent and spring are housed.

I think it does take of some pressure, but I'm guessing its given to the front tabs, lol. What it does is it pushes the receiver together...

G&P Barrel vs KJW

IMG_3062.JPG

Similar enough from the top to house the hop properly and a grub screw to secure it. My hop was snug in the G&P barrel but I used the grub screw as well.

IMG_3063.JPG

On the bottom you can see the slot to allow clearance for the loading nozzle on the KJW, simply cut this into the G&P barrel the material is soft so its easily done.

IMG_3066.JPG

Tank front end fitted.

IMG_3067.JPG

A V1 bolt dry brushed silver for a metallic look, I was bored waiting for the paint on the upper to dry.

IMG_3068.JPG

AEG tank stock modified to fit securely over the brass buffer tube. This took ages with a dremel.

Overall I'm pleased with how this little project has come on, it started as a very tired V1 rifle lots of marks and scratches, poorly maintained, missing pin detents plenty of slop. But now its getting there will hopefully get to play a game on Tuesday with it to see how it performs. Complete with mag it's still just lighter than the stock rifle with no mag. Currently shooting 324 with a stock valve with a spare shim and o-ring from my CQB's cradle reducer. Was lucky enough to get a cradle piston off a mate who'd ordered it in error for his V2.

• Like 1

Anyone has any idea how long is the stock cqbr version inner barrel length?

I forgot to include the outer diameter of the inner barrel. If anyone could help me measure the length and outer diameter of the stock inner barrel for cqbr, it will help a lot, I lost mine :( thanks in advance.

Yeah same lube as the other one. Which is fine, perhaps not enough tho since this one was is new. Will have a proper look first chance I get.

It took a couple of hours with a dremel to take out enough material to get it over the brass tube. Drilled and tapped the under side for a grub screw to help secure it. I put a bit of locktite on it too. The G&P outer buffer tube the just slipped on over the brass one with no mods.

Hello

I have an M4 KJW V2 that i buyed it 3 months ago, and shot about 500 bbs and now i have a problem with the Nozzle Recoil Spring, the spire that holds the nub its borken, for the moment i took out another spire and i made it work, for the second time, because happend already after 300 bbs shot, can you please tell me where i can find an original Nozzle Recoil Spring, or if the Prowin or Element Recoil Spring for WA is compatible?

Thank you all.

Edited by Alex Ispas

It has to be bought from KJW themselves, but don't worry about it, you can use it without a nozzle return spring. I used mine a whole day, almost 1,000 thousand rounds without it, no problem... i don't know what the long term effect could be.