• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

pretty odd thinghappened today. first time playing with new v2 installed (never had a v1 and previous v2 worn down) and the ring on the charging handle broke with only about 6k rounds through it! never heard of this happening on the kjw and i am somewhat dissapointed, but i do like the fact that spares are an e-mail away.

Hut how did you get your hands on the parts for another upper, I've been wanting to build a ~10.5 inch Mk18 upper....

Frog, I'll touch base w/ you re: the afg.

As for the upper, I bought Zebco's kjw a long while back. When I found someone selling the Troy ris I've been looking for, I decided not to sell the gun as a whole, which leaves me the complete lower sitting unused...

I'm considering selling my KJW as well. It's 100% functional, with extra parts and mags. I also comes with a bit of magpul stuff. I'm not sure if I really want to sell it, so I'm not going to put up an ad just yet. PM me if you are interested.

BTW: I'm not willing to part out. At all. So don't even ask.

Continental USA ony please.

hi guys, for some reason, i cant seem to threadlock my buffer tube screw (part 97 i believe) ive tried multiple times but when im screwing in the screw, the loctite just comes out of the top. which leads me to my next issue, since ive repeatedly removed and torqued down the screw, i am very close to stripping it. i am planning on ordering a spare, but would much rather head to lowes or home depot to get one, are they availiable there? Thanks for the help

hi guys, for some reason, i cant seem to threadlock my buffer tube screw (part 97 i believe) ive tried multiple times but when im screwing in the screw, the loctite just comes out of the top. which leads me to my next issue, since ive repeatedly removed and torqued down the screw, i am very close to stripping it. i am planning on ordering a spare, but would much rather head to lowes or home depot to get one, are they availiable there? Thanks for the help

Hmm have you thought about teflon tape + loctite? Also try having the threads on the screw covered with dried loctite and then put it in, that might help. For finding a spare check Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, Orchard etc. for a screw that size and make sure to bring the nearly stripped one in.

I read in this topic, that it is possible to fit a real steel charging handle, it will need some grinding, but it is possible. Anyone did that and can show me a pic or two (or at least describe where to grind)? I would like to install vltor handle to increase bling bling factor, but if I had to grind down tle vltor logo there would be no bling ;).

I read in this topic, that it is possible to fit a real steel charging handle, it will need some grinding, but it is possible. Anyone did that and can show me a pic or two (or at least describe where to grind)? I would like to install vltor handle to increase bling bling factor, but if I had to grind down tle vltor logo there would be no bling ;).

I don't think so, a real charging handle is too long.