Thank you that was very helpful. I'm really new to the world of M4s if you can't already tell, haha.

Would you be able to link me to the stock you recommend by any chance? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.

Cheers,

Lycan

PM me if you need anymore info, I consider myself knowlegdable enough about the AR platform to help. As far as costs go, you could litterally make your stock have little to no wobble if you put electical tape on the stock tube. SInce your looking at Magpul stuff I assume you want magpul and heres what my recommendation would be.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magpul-pts-moe-stock-black.html

You still get the magpul look, but its cheaper then the CTR.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

PM me if you need anymore info, I consider myself knowlegdable enough about the AR platform to help. As far as costs go, you could litterally make your stock have little to no wobble if you put electical tape on the stock tube. SInce your looking at Magpul stuff I assume you want magpul and heres what my recommendation would be.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magpul-pts-moe-stock-black.html

You still get the magpul look, but its cheaper then the CTR.

Alright I'll look into it.

Thanks again for all of the help, I really appreciate it.

Again....

Just a reminder to everyone, if you want to sell your guns or kit then you must post them for sale in the proper classifieds section and not in this thread, I have removed a number of posts attempting to sell, warns will be issued for any attempts to sell and anyone who has already attempted it and tries again will face a suspension or be banned as per the forum rules.

In order to access to the sales sections of the forums, 100 posts is required. At this point your member status should change from 'Member' to 'Regular Poster'. If your post count reads 100 posts or higher and you do not have access, try to post in a section of the site where your post count increases - please remember that not all areas of the site (such as off-topic) contribute towards your 'official' post count.

Selling via forum status updates, general 'please buy' adverts in the non-sale sections of the forum or attempting to sell via pm are considered intentional evasion of the 100 post rule and most likely will result in a warning / and or suspension from the forum. Repeat offenders will be banned.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/386-general-rules-and-guidelines/

Got to test my kjw after a long time now.

- Big change is in the inner barrel, used 6.01 ported barrel before, results was bad, bbs flying all sorts of direction. Changed mine to 6.03 and all bbs going dead centre with no issue whatsoever (hop was off). Fps on 6.03 was 450 and distance to target of approx 12-15 meters

- Still need to test the TDC though as I forgot that part (too excited bout the barrel)

Any pics of the new hop? Would want to try that too incase my upper receiver not holding out well in the future, any solution to the back pin tab broken thing will make my day though :D

I love the KJW M4 (do not own one anymore), and I always loved the gif KJW userbar that has been used for years. At another forum there was a member offering to make some cool userbars for use in forum signatures, so I had him create me a new KJW M4 "RELIABILITY INSIDE" userbar. So if you are a KJW M4 fan and wanted a first or second userbar to add to your signature, then "here's your sign..." Note that "Pillsbury" at the Airsoft Sniper Forum is the creator of the design.

By9zb.png

I love the KJW M4 (do not own one anymore), and I always loved the gif KJW userbar that has been used for years. At another forum there was a member offering to make some cool userbars for use in forum signatures, so I had him create me a new KJW M4 "RELIABILITY INSIDE" userbar. So if you are a KJW M4 fan and wanted a first or second userbar to add to your signature, then "here's your sign..." Note that "Pillsbury" at the Airsoft Sniper Forum is the creator of the design.

By9zb.png

Nice post man :D I personally prefer the current gif. IMO this one has an almost video game BF3 COD and etc. feel to it but good nonetheless :)

A heads up to the community here:

Our new website will be live in a few days (Wed-Fri). Im just finalizing some shipping configuration stuff. Site will be reachable through our regular web address (www.cradleairsoft.com)

Among the items on the site will be the new bolt carrier though the stock levels will still say "out of stock" for another few weeks. The carriers are in production over here so we are entering the phase where we are waiting for anodize and packaging to take place.

Details as to pricing and what comes with each kit will be completely viewable, of course.

T

Edited by t_hum
  • Like 1

Will definitely pick one up. I have a US address that you can ship to.

T, will you guys also be making any reinforced charging handles soon? Among my teammates, I'm noticing that the stock KJ charging handles break after a while. Some break sooner than later.

We've noticed that the charging handles are made of cast... uh... what appears to be pot metal, don't know if it can be called iron. But yeah, low durability.

It'd be awesome to have one that lasts a bit longer.

We wont be taking pre-orders this time around. We considered it but it'll be easier on us to keep track of everything the regular way. What we will have though is a way to sign up on the bolt carrier's product page to receive a notification when they are up for sale. So everyone should get a notification that signs up.

• Like 2

We wont be taking pre-orders this time around. We considered it but it'll be easier on us to keep track of everything the regular way. What we will have though is a way to sign up on the bolt carrier's product page to receive a notification when they are up for sale. So everyone should get a notification that signs up.

Hello travis, good news...and when it is going to be the site up with the items?