• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Very very soon. Im just wrapping up testing a few payment gateway items. Thought Id be done yesterday but had a few bugs to resolve.

Excellent!...i'm really interested in the bolt group...i had my v2 bolt working until sunday and then *snap*...adieu cylinder spring....not much quality in the spring on this one...i was wondering where to buy USA made springs the same size to fix it...

I don't know for sure if we got any specific video of my KJW in use at Op Irene X this past weekend, but I can assure you Number5, you'll want this bcg...

Don't miss understand me, I will be buying :) I just like watching videos of GBBr's firing for some reason 8)

Del, I have an AEG stock on my tank, I had to open up the inside to take the brass buffer. Then used epoxy to secure the AEG stock tube over the brass one. If the internal diameter I the ACE can be opened enough to fit over the brass tube then you should be good to go.

Ah so you used epoxy to combined the brass tube with your AEG tube? How bout the KJW tube end cap? Discard it or your AEG tube have different one to fit in?

Thanks in advance weekenny

ACE stocks use A2 buffer tubes, for M16 full length stocks. So, any ACE should technically come with the long buffer tube. I was researching this too, thinking of one day getting an ACE myself. :)

edit: well, any ACE stock that is full length...

Edited by Landa

@weekenny

I guess I need to do more research on the ACE stock thingy now, shame no friends have it just for me to try though.

@Landa

Seen some post and video, ACE stock for real steel can be installed for gbbr, but then its not KJW system. KJW system have the brass tube which can be a problem.

1.What are the major points of eventual failure with this system, if any?

2. Is there a reliable way to get it to shoot sub 1j?

3. What furniture does it take? I assume AEG front end and stock, WA grip?

4. What upgrades are necessary to get this platform more reliable and skirmish ready?

5. What is the difference between Ver. 1 and 2?

6. Can it it take AEG inner barrels?

Please and thank you.