• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Well fortunately I saved almost $60 because UNcompany has a 12% deal. Unfortunately, shipping was $118. BTW, does anyone know if this gun will get through US Customs without an orange tip? I noticed in the order that I marked no for orange tip, and I sent them an email and included a message in the Paypal saying to add the orange tip. I am going to be pretty off if my $500 package is stuck in customs.

Just opened the box for my new KJW M4

The loader for the magazines is difficult to use. Is there some trick to make loading simpler?

I can't imagine using this tube loader during a game. 

This GBBR seems to get rave reviews - but I gotta say, the loader is pretty sorry.

Anybody have any tips on how to load this thing quickly and easily?

Just opened the box for my new KJW M4

The loader for the magazines is difficult to use. Is there some trick to make loading simpler?

I can't imagine using this tube loader during a game. 

This GBBR seems to get rave reviews - but I gotta say, the loader is pretty sorry.

Anybody have any tips on how to load this thing quickly and easily?

New mag springs take some time to break in, so the more you load them, the easier it'll get.

As for the loading adapter itself, there are some mods you can make to it to use a standard speed loader... Also Cradle is working on their own adapter, which should be out soon, and I'm sure it'll be worth it's weight in gold...

Sent from my totally sexy, Android powered, IPod killing, Samsung Galaxy S3 ;-)

^What loading mods are you talking about? I am also getting a KJW M4 and am trying to learn everything I can. Also, is there an ETS on the cradle airsoft loading tool? I am going to buy a velocity reducer and would like to buy it with the loading tool to save shipping.

UNCompany replied back, saying they would put an orange tip on it no problem. If you haven't ordered from them, I highly recommend it. They have great pieces and are very helpful. If you order from them now then you get 12% off, which saved me almost $60.

On a side note, I have read up to page 110 of the thread. I have exams this coming week so I won't get much reading done, but hopefully I can finish reading the thread by the time my rifle comes.

Is there any way to load the m4 without the included loader? I need a way to load it in the mean time. My mum didn't know what it was and threw it away.

That really sucks, cause there really isn't an easy way to load them without the loader. ..

That really sucks, cause there really isn't an easy way to load them without the loader. ..

Is there any non easy way to load it? And @ Roman ill be getting 2 as well :)

Sent from my totally sexy, android killing iPad 3 ;-)

Hi Guys,

I'm new around here and a new fan of KJW M4. 

I'm located in Los Angeles, CA and was wondering where i could buy the magazines locally. I've searched evike and GI and other local stores don't carry the magazine anymore.

I see airsplat carry the gun but the magz are out of stock. Hope someone could advice me where i can get them.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I'm new around here and a new fan of KJW M4. 

I'm located in Los Angeles, CA and was wondering where i could buy the magazines locally. I've searched evike and GI and other local stores don't carry the magazine anymore.

I see airsplat carry the gun but the magz are out of stock. Hope someone could advice me where i can get them.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Scion, I was in LA last month and GI said that they were out of stock, however they may have stopped carrying it since.

You can order them from overseas, from retailers such as eHobbyasia, redwolfairsoft and UNCompany which are all based in Hong Kong.

Hey Scion, I was in LA last month and GI said that they were out of stock, however they may have stopped carrying it since.

You can order them from overseas, from retailers such as eHobbyasia, redwolfairsoft and UNCompany which are all based in Hong Kong.

Great thanks! i'll check these sites out. thanks for the help!

SR25 look?  Here is mine, I used parts from my G&G SR25, bought an new extra upper reciever, installed them together and here is my KJW Gbbr:

(please ignore the 20 round live mag, just for show wishing the weapon is real)IMG_20120830_143055.jpg

Where did you get an extra upper reciever? Did you buy a whole new M4 or did you somehow order the parts from KJW? I am on page 111 of this thread and they're saying that it's illegal for KJW to ship an Upper reciever to the US.

Where did you get an extra upper reciever? Did you buy a whole new M4 or did you somehow order the parts from KJW? I am on page 111 of this thread and they're saying that it's illegal for KJW to ship an Upper reciever to the US.

KJW will not ship uppers or lowers into the states, so it's a matter of finding another gun in most cases. That's how u built my 2nd upper...