• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

^So if I get an upper, but an RIS set and Inner/Outer barrel along with a new bcg, then I'll be good to go? My hope is to have an upper reciever for rifle use and another for DMR/Sniper use. I could hopefully just pop out two pins and change the uppers in a matter of seconds.

You don't need another bcg, but it can't hurt. Yes that will work.

Who wants a plastic upper? ;-)

Sent from my totally sexy, Android powered, IPod killing, Samsung Galaxy S3 ;-)

Where did you get an extra upper reciever? Did you buy a whole new M4 or did you somehow order the parts from KJW? I am on page 111 of this thread and they're saying that it's illegal for KJW to ship an Upper reciever to the US.

I bought my extra upper from a local dealer here in the Philippines. But I bought other parts directly from KJW taiwan and had it ship here in Philippines with no problem. 

I can switch from MK18 setup for CQB and Sniper setup by just popping out two pins in a matter of seconds.

And yes, HUT is right, they dont ship uppers to US.

Edited by Cj Radge

Anyone know if there is output valves, fill valves, o-rings, that I can get here in the states that'll work to rebuild a mag? I've done the "contact us" link twice on the kjw website with no reply. Also anyone ever have luck with ra tech hop up rubber. I installed one (I have tdc mod) and it just made the bbs jam as soon as I adjusted hop up. I went back to stock hop up rubber.

Anyone know if there is output valves, fill valves, o-rings, that I can get here in the states that'll work to rebuild a mag? I've done the "contact us" link twice on the kjw website with no reply. Also anyone ever have luck with ra tech hop up rubber. I installed one (I have tdc mod) and it just made the bbs jam as soon as I adjusted hop up. I went back to stock hop up rubber.

There' s a sales email address that's your best bet. I'll see if I can dig it up.

RA-Tech rubbers suck, plain and simple... I have a falcon, but haven't tried it yet. Stock is the best so far...

• Like 1

Hello there.

This is my first post in this forum, finally done reading through the whole tread:-)

for starters sorry if my grammar is bad I'm Danish;-)

I got my kj m4 about one year ago and its great even in the cold whether here In Denmark

I'm running the falcon rubber and it work's great.

Does anyone know if the below barrel will fit?

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=25_86_267&products_id=28682

BTW, sorry for all of the question. This is really my first GBBR and first M4 for that matter, and I am a complete noob to the world of the AR-15. I am at page 150 of this thread, and hopefully I can learn lots of things from it.

Edited by Paul202

Easy with a drill and file.

G&P Barrel vs KJW

IMG_3062.JPG

Similar enough from the top to house the hop properly and a grub screw to secure it. My hop was snug in the G&P barrel but I used the grub screw as well.

IMG_3063.JPG

On the bottom you can see the slot to allow clearance for the loading nozzle on the KJW, simply cut this into the G&P barrel the material is soft so its easily done.IMG_3066.JPG

Tank front end fitted.

Edited by weekenny
  • Like 1
Does anyone know if/where you can buy KJW upper receivers?

I answered that question a few posts ago... In the US, unless you find a donor gun, or are ok w/ a plastic upper, you're pretty much sol...

I might be interested in a plastic upper, I need two uppers so I can switch between CQB-R Barrel and DMR Barrel. According to hte posts throguh this thread, it looks like the problem with the plastic upper is that the tabs holding it down break, and then the gun wont stay closed. However, someone mentioned that instead of opening up while it is hinged to the front, take out both pins and then lift up the reciever. It supposedly takes alot of stress off of the tabs.

My UNCompany order finally shipped! In a couple of days I will be anther proud owner of a KJW M4 CQB-R. Lets just hope it gets through customs.

On another note, some guy's broken A&K SR-25 popped it on my local forums. I'm planning on getting it, for $100 I will get the gun and a bipod. Does anyone know if T-Hum still custom machines TBB's?

I always have posts sent to my phone so Im current on the thread even if Im not regularly posting.  Hut is right though, I do get busy and can sometimes take a day or two to respond to PMs. 

Fire a PM away though, Paul.  Ill be sure to respond quickly.

Hi Guys,

Question regarding Airsplat. I saw they still have stock of the KJW M4. And i'm planning on buying the mags from UNCompany. But i've read some bad reviews with airsplat and considering buying the gun from uncompany.

Has anyone had experience / problems buying the gun from airsplat? Or should i just order from uncompany? I'm just worried about customs issues and not getting the gun in the end. 

Has anyone had experience / problems buying the gun from airsplat? Or should i just order from uncompany? I'm just worried about customs issues and not getting the gun in the end. 

I ordered my kjw cqb-r from Airsplat, as well as having ordered most of my mags through them as well, and had no problems what so ever.

• Like 1

I've not had issues receiving items from them but if you do order items be sure to read the full description, I ordered a "G&P M120" from them only to get some no-name spring, when I called to complain they said to re-read the description in which at the very bottom in non-obvious script it said "can be replaced with an equal power spring if out of stock". But equal power does not mean equal quality.

BTW hut, I did as you said and re-lubed all my o-rings on my mags with grease that came with my BCG and they are now leak free.

Edited by frogfish