Has anyone ordered the gun from UNCompany? I marked to include an orange tip, however in tracking it hasn't updated, only saying it left Hong Kong for its destination on 1/22/13. I am going to be extremely mad if it gets seized, because from what I heard its nearly impossible to get a seized item back.

Edited by Paul202
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

UN company should have an orange tip. KJWs are also on the BATF and USCBP list of approved GBBRs, it was the first along with WE M4s.

I've found that USPS usually won't update foreign tracking numbers until it gets out of customs, which for me is usually the day before I get it.

Has anyone ordered the gun from UNCompany? I marked to include an orange tip, however in tracking it hasn't updated, only saying it left Hong Kong for its destination on 1/22/13. I am going to be extremely mad if it gets seized, because from what I heard its nearly impossible to get a seized item back.

DUDE, RELAX! You may not see another update for a few days until it gets scanned in to whatever customs hub it arrives at. Then expect it to stay in customs for a couple days. At that point, you SHOULD see it ship out for delivery.

Sent from my totally sexy, Android powered, IPod killing, Samsung Galaxy S3 ;-)

Okay, thanks for the help guys. I spent 80% of my airsoft budget on that order, I couldn't afford to reorder it. BTW, do you guys think its better to buy the Cradle Airsoft velocity reducer and o-ring piston separately, or should I buy a complete BCG?

I have the V2 bolt and I ended up saying screw it and ordered the whole BCG. Going to leave my V2 as my fun bolt. I might pick up a VA for it at some point. Didn't have the money to get the extra stuff for the V2.

I figured a whole unit engineered for the system would work super efficiently so that is what I did.

I ordered my kjw cqb-r from Airsplat, as well as having ordered most of my mags through them as well, and had no problems what so ever. Sent from my totally sexy, Android powered, IPod killing, Samsung Galaxy S3 ;-)

I've not had issues receiving items from them but if you do order items be sure to read the full description, I ordered a "G&P M120" from them only to get some no-name spring, when I called to complain they said to re-read the description in which at the very bottom in non-obvious script it said "can be replaced with an equal power spring if out of stock". But equal power does not mean equal quality.

BTW hut, I did as you said and re-lubed all my o-rings on my mags with grease that came with my BCG and they are now leak free.

Ive gotten plenty of items from Airsplat, KJW M4 included, and havent ever had an issue.

> Thanks! i received an email from Airsplat and told me i can come down the store and check out the gun... Then i'll order the mags from UNcompany.

I'd also get the v1+BCG from cradle once i get my hands on the gun.

>Is the upper receiver from airsplat also plastic? 

Yes! I just got a gutted SR-25 that popped up on my local forums! I should get my package from Tommorow-Thursday, if the 3-5 day shipping Uncompany claims is correct. Once I get it I can install the RIS and bipod. All I'll have to do then is buy s scope and figure out how to make/get a longer TBB.

^ I thought if I got a TBB that was longer than the original barrel the accuracy would be increased. Surely a CQB barrel in a DMR isn't sufficient?

Something to be aware of is that longer barrels react differently in gbbr's than they do in aeg's... The guys with more experience in that area can probably explain it better than I can though. ..

When I put my Prometheus tbb (363 mm) on my KJW/TK the FPS went over 500 (510-515 as I recall, it was a sunny, quite warm day), but when (for learning purposes ofc) I put the vsr lenght tbb (also a Prometheus one) the gun was shooting crappy. Zero fps consistency, poor range. My advice is-do not fix, what ain't broken, use the quality tbb (Prometheus, KM Head) and quality bbs, but stick to dimensions, that Koba designed. He is a airsoft genius, so trust him :).

Not a chance in Hell you'll get it by Saturday. .. I'd guess mid week next week.(I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I'd be willing to put some money on it)

Remember, if it's got to go via USPS in any way shape or form you're dealing with one of the most inefficient organizations in the US public sector...

Edited by Hut73

Yes, I finally finished reading through the entire thread! On a side note, when you guys post pictures, PLEASE do not use photobucket. I couldn't see 95% of the pictures posted because the user had moved or deleted the embedded photobucket image.

@t_hum Are you planning on ending the sale for your BCG's anytime soon? I am waiting until you release your new mag loader, however I'd be pretty mad if I waited to buy them together and then the price was raised.

@t_hum Are you planning on ending the sale for your BCG's anytime soon? I am waiting until you release your new mag loader, however I'd be pretty mad if I waited to buy them together and then the price was raised.

The BCG and all other products should remain in our catalog for as long as we are in business which looks to be quite some time. I wouldnt expect much price variation in the short term either.