hai guys....let me introduce my self....im KJW M4 operator from indonesia.....i upgrade my inner barrel ( prometheus 550mm 6.03 ) but i have a problem with my hop up adjuster.....and i consider to mod my m4 with TDC....my i know which page in this forum that talking about this mod? i just join this forum......

teach me master.....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im selling a couple of my KJ M4 mags, they are of course in great shape and hold air forever. Have too many, hardly use them.

Here is a picture of them:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/14mzxc3.jpg

34$ shipped 

edit: thats the price for each... its OBO, PM me, have more pictures of each, but they are pretty equal in use. (barely any)

Edited by Landa

This is strange, I was thinking everyone was going to be pretty excited about the new USGI magazines for the KJ´s and I don´t see any buzz around. Should I understand that when a topic is quiet is because no one has a single issue? I guess I´m not the only one that never felt in love with the tanio koba m4 just because of those thermold mag. Now with those new (and hevier) stanags things could change...

I´ve been checking prices and weight of different magazines in ehobbyasia and this is what I found:

KJW thermold:           $45 and 400g

KJW stanag:              $45 and 720g

ProWin 50rd for WA:  $62 and 460g

WE 30rd:                   $37.99 and 300g

Beta Project PMAG for WA:   $52 and 325g

I don´t know if the weight is including the packaging. 

and a last thing: a Beta Project PTS PMAG 75rd for AEG weights 110g

It has been confirmed that the Stanag's are heavier than the original thermold style.  The genius behind the Thermold, was that the ribs gave the magazine additional structural integrity without having to add a ton of additional metal to be able to sustain the internal pressure from the larger gas reserves.  W/ the Stanag style, in order to maintain that size reservoir and get similar gas efficency, they probably either had to make the walls of the mag thicker, or use a more dense metal which added the additional weight.

And while all those other mags for those other brands of guns may be considerably lighter,  they all leak like freaking sieves, and are a PITA to maintain.  I have become a master at breaking down my KJW thermolds and keeping them in great shape and there's really nothing to it.

I for one am perfectly happy w/ my thermold style mags, and will only move to the Stanag's if my thermolds completely fail(which I don't ever see happening)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi gents, long time no see.  I cant believe the thread hasnt seen any action in about a month. Ill get to the meat of it...

We've got an opportunity to bring the M4 STANAGS over in bulk.  Im trying to feel the group here out to see what kind of interest there is in the mags.  Price would be approx. $52 USD.

Let me know!

There's a Facebook group?

To be honest I've gone over to using WE GBBr's and haven't skirmished the kjw for a long while, though I've lent it out and ppl have been impressed.

I did test it today on the new WE Nuprol 3.0 and... Shock horror, one of my mags had a little leak! Quick tweak with Allen key seemed to solve it but I should really service the mags, they've been stored so long.

As for European KJW, owners (UK) I don't personally think I need stanag mags. And I have never seen another KJW M4 over here, though I know they are about. Demand in UK will be very low I'm afraid.

Edited by Number5
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm a little paranoid but when I turned over my KJ M4 today I notice little marks on the front pivot tabs on the upper receiver.

I took the upper off and took a closer look. At first I thought they were mold lines or something, but they look more like crack lines.

Should I be expecting an eminent failure from the front pivot tabs? Would suck b/c I bought it new and only had it for a week.

Anyone have any opinions on the how well the plastic upper fair against normal uses (compared to the metal uppers)

post-63684-0-22246000-1398554414_thumb.jpg

post-63684-0-99602400-1398554445_thumb.jpg

post-63684-0-99159700-1398554494_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, im kjw user... Can someone here have or can link me to online where i can buy spring in bolt stop? Tiny spring inside the bolt stop/catch? And also i need the mag catch pin? For now im not using the bolt stop when i'm played. Kinda odd when i have to counted evry single shoot or try to looked the mag after few shots, to make sur theres still enough bb on my mag lol... Thanks before:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

HI guys,

Thinking of buying the 'Outlaw' folding stock adapter for my KJ M4. It's a knock-off of the Law Tactical adapter at $200!!!

The ad says it's suitable for AEG and GBB M4s so you thinks it's worth risking the $50?

Also, can anyone confirm the KJW email address for replacement parts is still working? I need to get a new CQBR length outer barrel.

Thanks in advance

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Honestly they are still a solid rifle, version 1 and 2 at least and the waffle mags. The newer version 3 and the stanag mags I don't know about but I'd say they are also probably great as well, I don't think they are that different.

But I just don't use mine any more! I had mine TDC moded, for the cradle bolt and parts and then never used it more than a couple of times but it's still a great gun. Mags still solid with no leaks. Shoots pretty well, though I havnt range tested it in a while.

I moved on to WE and now GHK, both are much more customisable and able to accept real/airsoft parts more readily, you can add aftermarket rails etc to a KJW but its that little bit more difficult.

I think the finish of the KJW is more like an airsoft gun, where as more recent M4 GBBr replicas are getting better finishes, materials, after market support etc.

It is not to say that the KJW is defunct, it's still solid, it still runs well and is gas efficient, it kicks less than some GBBrs but more than any AEG. I still like mine, it has a special place in my heart as my first successful jaunt into GBBr, though I would sell if anyone wanted it just because I don't use it.