Hey guys, been wondering if anyone has tried out an AI gascan on KJ mags, anyone know about how many mags it fills?

Or if anyone uses anything else to fil mags in field?

Nifty solution I saw was a propane bottle upside down in a pouch with a hose adapter connected to it.....it was mounted on the rear of a player's rig......steel braid hose, as I recall it, that was routed to the front of the player's rig that terminated at an airsoft propane adapter .....he was using it to load M203 shells specifically. And his teammates' also.

Those little gas cans like you mention don't have enough volume and the liquid doesn't transfer over well. Plus they have been known to leak.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Nifty solution I saw was a propane bottle upside down in a pouch with a hose adapter connected to it.....it was mounted on the rear of a player's rig......steel braid hose, as I recall it, that was routed to the front of the player's rig that terminated at an airsoft propane adapter .....he was using it to load M203 shells specifically. And his teammates' also. Those little gas cans like you mention don't have enough volume and the liquid doesn't transfer over well. Plus they have been known to leak.

On we mags it can fill about 2 mags

I haven't got them to leak unlike tornado. If they do send an email to Airsoft Innovation, they stand behind their product.

Hi everyone! I am too going to ride the KJW love boat with all of ya. Bought it (the carbine, too poor for the few extra dollars) from airplat (meh) friday, hopefully it arrives this thursday with the version 2 bolt (i heard from my understanding of this very long thread, lol, AS has been shipping v2 since december?) I hope to stay around and update you all as i go on, hopefully I can get to know the rifle better with others. This is the most expensive replica i have ever owned and i really don't want this bad boy to suffer in my hands. I bought 2 extra mags, lets hope its skirmisahble, lol.

I already bought some fancy externals for it (and some i took from my good old WE PDW). Yea, I'm done with WE, once i finally got it working right, i sold it, kinda stupid, but i can't afford it to give me trouble again. Im going to be installing a magpul MOE pistol (real steel), APS (replica), MBUS (replica), AFG (replica), G&P clamp-type ambi sling adaptor (I know i could have installed the RSA, but i want to keep the modding low for a while), and the most interesting one, a noveske 10 inch for AEG's.

I do have a few questions before it comes in, first off with the noveske RIS. I am guessing ill need to remove the delta ring, haven't done so before (i have had several rifles before, never had to do this)... do i really need a AR tool/ wrench for this? can i just use a hammer and a screwdriver? I really don't want to break anything, and i can't seem to find this answer... i see no reason why hitting the ring in won't work... In fact, i have never isntalle a Free Float. I have looked around, most threads just end with a guy linking a really bad quality video of a real steel FF installation, wth?

Another apprehension i had was on removing the front post, but i found some good evidence this will be very easy to do. Lol, until i don't have it in my hands i can't know, so criss crossing the fingers for now. Sadly, i ran out of funds and won't be able to get an aim point as i planned (mostly because i am doing this project at the same time as a VSR 10 one), so il have to use the MBUS for now... on my PDW, they would unscrew themselves with recoil, but i know for a fact PDW recoil is insane and the KJW will not be so close. Don't get me wrong, this will be my primary.. i just always wanted a springer.

Moreover, I have been digging deep into this thread, I'm trying to also get a good idea on how to lube it. My last GBB, i had problems with over lubing and getting it into the bucking... I don't want to over do it now, but i don't want to break it either. There is a lot of data on lubing, i have found most of you use Super Lube (just bought it) for the internals. Acording to good ol Raven, you only need to lube the buffer, buffer tube and piston/bolt cup. I have no idea what these are. (My only GBBR experience is a PDW, real steel.. bunch of 22lr and well, AEGs...) anyone mind enlightening me?

Same with magazines... Raven argued against using RC shock oil? wth do i use then? i have been using 15wt for 2 years on 5 WE 1911 single stack MEU mags with no problems, how bad is it... my understanding was that this was in fact pure? I also used 60 wt for internals, example again my WE 1911 and i have NEVER had a jam/ malefaction.. its crazy how reliable this 90$ 1911 has resulted, probably best bang for the buck ever. I do care of it an spoil it...

Damn, this intro got a bit too long, hopefully someone read it until the end, lol.

Landa--get an armorers wrench. They are very handy. Trying to jimmy out the delta right will end poorly.

Q's of my own: Also interested in knowing about aftermarket uppers. I have a SPR AEG I want to transfer over to a KJW once I buy it. It won't be a primary but something I can lap on for longer engagement days.

Second Q: RIS on the CQBR version. Is this a viable option to partner with a M203? I would use a CQB length 203 with this http://www.rhinoairsoft.com/details.asp?prodid=SPAR-CQBRM203&cat=4. If not I have no qualms going to a CASV.

Third: Does anyone do TDC mods around here? I lack to tools to do it and would just rather ship an upper off to be done by a skilled hand than have me try and likely screw it up.

Landa--get an armorers wrench. They are very handy. Trying to jimmy out the delta right will end poorly.

Yea, they aren't that expensive, might as we'll get one.. someone told me how to use pliers to unscrew and tighten it back in, ill see how it goes..

And on the lubing it, how are you guys keeping the KJ running smoothly? You guys use Super Lube? According to Raven, you only had to lube the buffer, buffer tube and piston/bolt cup?

I'm thinking of building a M16A4 GBBR, and I would like to use TK/KJW as a base (due to reliability). I would like to use G&P M16 conversion kit (that with M5 RAS should be fine), but I'm not sure what stock should I pick? The AEG fixed stock for M16 or WA/WE/Other stock. Any hint on that matter would be helpful.