• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

No, it isn't. It's the same as that used in TM's pistols.

There are, however, a couple of VSR chambers that let you use AEG barrels and rubbers, though why you'd want to is beyond me.

Maybe that's the case for stock barrels. But aftermarket barrels seem to be different.

From PDI website (x-fire.org):

AEG barrel:

ag_pcs.jpg

Gas Gun barrel (Hi-Capa)

hicapa_pcs.jpg

VSR-10 barrel

vsrpcs.jpg

Based on the picture, the end of the PDI VSR-10 barrel is like a combination of an AEG and GBB pistol. Strangely enough, the Nine Ball Wide Use Chamber Packing supports VSR-10 barrels in addition to GBB. :unsure:

If I'm mistaken please do enlighten me as I don't have experience modding VSR-10s.

Any chance of removing that serial number or is it laser-engraved?

There is no any Markings on mine Lower Receiver.

Like what I'm seeing, or actually not seeing. No reports of catastrophic failures. Perhaps not enough users yet?

I'm using propan only and after 1.5k bb's I had a fix jam. (interesting the gas didn't escape from mag!)

But the Forward Assist did the job.

I've greased the piston and everything works fine now.

Edited by Amadem

I've got mine from WGC(they've got nice discounts) ;)

However, more shops:

AirsoftBuddy:

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=397

E-Hobby Asia:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/other-gun/gas-b...oba-design.html

Ra-Tech (ask them for better price;) ):

http://en.ratech.com.tw/product/agent_prod...nt_pro_g_kj.php

UnCompany:

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=25261

Yep, there you have it

I've also stuck my gassed up mag in the fridge, waited 5 minutes, and it still shot one full magazine of full auto easily.

And for those of you that don't like Thermolds; if you get it, you can look this awesome. Much better than those silly STANAG mags

800px-Diemaco_C8_carabine_with_Elcan_C79_sight_and_grenade_launcher.jpg

Edited by Donut
To those who own this gun, Would you recommend it to someone wanting to get onto the GBBR market without selling his left kidney to make it work? I was thinking of converting my L119A1 to a GBBR and AEG front ends work with this rifle, correct?

As an Owner of WOC with RA-Tech upgrade yes, and by the way after selling your left kidney, the friggin gun still doesnt work you need spare parts for:

Charging Handles

Flute Valve (RA-Tech nozzle)

Bolt Carrier (EVEN RA-TECH one is showing SIGNS of wear from using bolt catch)

Bolt Catch

Sorta regret getting my WOC, spend so much get so few return, but in Canada you gotta stick with what you get, I doubt theres even 1 KJW/TK M4 GBB in Canada. (Theres about Ino/WOC/WA ~20 -AGM Clone in Canada)

Edited by kullwarrior
{...}

And for those of you that don't like Thermolds; if you get it, you can look this awesome. Much better than those silly STANAG mags

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...de_launcher.jpg

What's so silly about STANAG mags and for Airsoft use what makes the Thermold so much better?

People are just whinging about them. I know a fair few people who are interested in this, but specifically say "If you can get it with normal mags, I'll buy it"

After seeing that youtube vid, I've most definitely made my mind up; I NEED ONE OF THESE! A mate is soon to be giving me ultra-cheap broken guns, so if I fix those and sell them on... *ponders*

Should be able to afford one. And thermolds don't bother me! First time I was ever planning to get an airsoft gun, I was going to get a full-length M16 with thermolds :P

Edited by MDK_Marshal
To those who own this gun, Would you recommend it to someone wanting to get onto the GBBR market without selling his left kidney to make it work? I was thinking of converting my L119A1 to a GBBR and AEG front ends work with this rifle, correct?

Let me say something. I've had WA/WOC and MTW GBBs..

Even the KJW/TK is cheaper about half of price this is my first GBB rifle which works without problems like bb's jamin or leaking gas mags.

Unfortunately don't know how it will be works after 10k bb's.. but the fact is I've shoot more bb's from this KJW/TK rifle than together WA/WOC and MTW ones. And still everything works fine.

Btw. Diemaco Rules ;) I'm too working on my L119A1 / A2 Project now.. And Receiver without markings makes it easier.

Edited by Amadem

Unfortunately don't know how it will be works after 10k bb's.. but the fact is I've shoot more bb's from this KJW/TK rifle than together WA/WOC and MTW ones. And still everything works fine.

Great stuff. My fear is that there aren't enough reviews out there and this promising looking platform will get swept aside by all the noise from the WA, WE and AGM offerings. What is the MTW by the way?

Let me say something. I've had WA/WOC and MTW GBBs..

Even the KJW/TK is cheaper about half of price this is my first GBB rifle which works without problems like bb's jamin or leaking gas mags.

How many rounds have you shot through it?

Btw. Diemaco Rules ;)

Quoted for truth :D

What is the MTW by the way?

Inokatsu MasterWork

"My fear is that there aren't enough reviews out there and this promising looking platform will get swept aside by all the noise from the WA, WE and AGM offerings."

Hope not. But "every dog will have his day" ;)

"How many rounds have you shot through it?"

Been 3 times at Shooting Range and fired about 2,000 bb's.