I remember reading at the start of this thread that the first 300 were serial'd but only the first 250 needed the replacement parts. Mines still holding up after 5000 rounds with no obvious wear, and has been split down alot but the body is still undamaged.

Also t_hum, any update on when those parts will be available?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

I had my upper receiver off of the lower receiver assembly when i installed my noveske front end...i was holding on to my acog to get more torque when I was installing the front end as i do not have anything to clamp on to the upper receiver...rest of my tools and ###### are still in california....

I had my upper receiver off of the lower receiver assembly when i installed my noveske front end...i was holding on to my acog to get more torque when I was installing the front end as i do not have anything to clamp on to the upper receiver...rest of my tools and ###### are still in california....

lol

Ah, I'm afraid of ordering one of these, since the customs will probably take it.

It's not so easy importing GBBs into Sweden, I'll probably wait a while before ordering this, until they've changed the law about this.

And hopefully more models/parts will have come out.

Edited by Robinio
So no venting at all?

Seems good so far.

What FPS are these putting out?

There is venting on this using 134a now the temperature has dropped to about 10 degrees celsius. Haven't chrono'd it on green now it's colder now, but that is still working fine with no venting. Just waiting on t_hums parts now.

IMG_1502.jpg

SOCOM Gear KX3 Amplifier

Madbull CQBR Outer Barrel

Madbull Noveske 10" Rail System

Magpul CTR

G&P 4x32 ACOG replica

No BUIS yet....just the one on top of the ACOG.

It was a tad longer than what I expected at 28" with the stock fully retracted. Oh well. At least the inner barrel is supported and not sticking into the KX3.

Since the outer barrel breaks at front sight level, if you would have used the original outer would the barrel stick out from the rail or would it be inside the rail ? If inside do you think a silencer would fit inside the rail ?

And BTW, if you would do me the favor, is your outerbarrel this one, http://www.safarasoftair.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=4449 ? You had to mod it with the 2 cuts correct ?

Sorry if i'm nagging you too much :D

The stock outer barrel will fit using the Madbull NOVESKE rail. It will extend outside the rail.

You could use a shorter outer barrel and use a 35mm (diameter) silencer through it.

That barrel is not the one I am using....That particular barrel is the shorter version (could fit about 170mm of inner barrel in it). With the NOVESKE amplifier, the inner barrel shouldnt stick out. However, you will see that the outer barrel is sticking out through it unlike having an extension go through a silencer.

Having a shorter inner barrel would also mean that you will have a decreased FPS.

I was actually thinking about doing that...go with the 7" NOVESKE rail and the CQB outer barrel by madbull and then cutting down the inner barrel.

However, come summer time, I am planning on using duster gas (not so much to reduce the FPS....rather, to reduce the wear and tear). Winter time is around 40-60 degrees outside so propane is a viable option for use as a propellant.

The stock outer barrel will fit using the Madbull NOVESKE rail. It will extend outside the rail.

You could use a shorter outer barrel and use a 35mm (diameter) silencer through it.

That barrel is not the one I am using....That particular barrel is the shorter version (could fit about 170mm of inner barrel in it). With the NOVESKE amplifier, the inner barrel shouldnt stick out. However, you will see that the outer barrel is sticking out through it unlike having an extension go through a silencer.

Having a shorter inner barrel would also mean that you will have a decreased FPS.

I was actually thinking about doing that...go with the 7" NOVESKE rail and the CQB outer barrel by madbull and then cutting down the inner barrel.

However, come summer time, I am planning on using duster gas (not so much to reduce the FPS....rather, to reduce the wear and tear). Winter time is around 40-60 degrees outside so propane is a viable option for use as a propellant.

Smaller ? I'm asking because i couldn't find the outer barrel you refer on Madbull's website, so your outer is bigger ? Isn't it the M733 one ?

Anyway i know a shorter inner would reduce the FPS, it would actually be a good thing since at it's stock form the KJW is more than 70fps too hot ( actually ilegal, legal would be 1.3J~374FPS ) for my country.

I've actually thought of shortening the inner barrel and stick a PWS Diablo front end on it but that would give me a bunch of things to do and i'm full with the WE. What i intended was to remove the section that "breaks" at the front sight, put the 10'' rail and use a silencer to cover the rest of the inner barrel ( similar to what i have with the WE ), but now that i'm actually looking at the exploded diagram it seems the outer barrel doesn't have threads where it breaks like in the WE.

Guess i'll try the 12.65'' version and see what clearance i have and act accordingly. Thank you for the reply's ;)

Smaller ? I'm asking because i couldn't find the outer barrel you refer on Madbull's website, so your outer is bigger ? Isn't it the M733 one ?

Anyway i know a shorter inner would reduce the FPS, it would actually be a good thing since at it's stock form the KJW is more than 70fps too hot ( actually ilegal, legal would be 1.3J~374FPS ) for my country.

I've actually thought of shortening the inner barrel and stick a PWS Diablo front end on it but that would give me a bunch of things to do and i'm full with the WE. What i intended was to remove the section that "breaks" at the front sight, put the 10'' rail and use a silencer to cover the rest of the inner barrel ( similar to what i have with the WE ), but now that i'm actually looking at the exploded diagram it seems the outer barrel doesn't have threads where it breaks like in the WE.

Guess i'll try the 12.65'' version and see what clearance i have and act accordingly. Thank you for the reply's ;)

kjw has a 14.5" outer barrel...it will stick out 1.85 inches from the ris

Quick Update:

First of all Apologies for not getting back, work has been crazy and I have not been able to get any free time!

I did receive a response from KJW and there is an additional $23 charge for the parts needed.

Which will hopefully arrive sometime next week and I will get the gun up and running to verify all is well and good!

Also Real Quick!

I Will Be Purchasing Another Brand New KJW M4 that I promise to honor and respect. After being let down by the "Other" GBBR platforms I had to be sure this is the GBBR system was what would fit the bill moving forward.

Nobody here has done all the crazy sheot I've done to this rifle! I did this so Nobody Else Would Have To! All of this done using only 2 magazines!

This Gun IS Solid-

t_hum's piston is a proven performer-

I have Learned Much and Will Now Make This Promise To You!

I Will Post A BKM (Best Known Method) ON Maintaining, Lubing and Customizing Your KJW.

Which Includes, Maintenance, Lubing Intervals, on the gun & magazine; but essentially if you've upgraded any AEG you'll be able to work on this GBBR.

Hopefully I will have this documented and ready for you in the next couple of weeks,,,

I went back to the lighter CQBR front end instead of the noveske rail system...

I also just picked up another KJW M4 GBBR. I might turn it into a shorter M4 than my CQBR. It would require that I get another outer barrel and new rail.

Thanks for everything that you do Raven1. :P

I'm looking forward to purchasing stuff from cradleairsoft once its up and running.

Likewise T hum, I am anxiously awaiting for the parts to be available. Ive put a few more thousand rounds through my GBBR and still have had zero issues, but putting that piston i can imagine will help. I meant to ask T hum, how are the regulators coming along? I know you said you wanted to change a few things to make it better if I recall right.