• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

@ slipknot1971

The only hop up design that can be used on the KJW Platform is the Proprietary KJW Hop Up Bucking.

How Ever - The use of VSR-10 Inner Barrels are discussed on Page 3 in Post # 46 to Post # 50

I myself have not used a VSR-10 barrel in my gun,,, I am using a "Machined to Identical KJW Spec" MadBull Tight Bore Barrel and it performs, Well,,,like a MadBull Tight Bore,,,

@ slipknot1971

The only hop up design that can be used on the KJW Platform is the Proprietary KJW Hop Up Bucking.

How Ever - The use of VSR-10 Inner Barrels are discussed on Page 3 in Post # 46 to Post # 50

I myself have not used a VSR-10 barrel in my gun,,, I am using a "Machined to Identical KJW Spec" MadBull Tight Bore Barrel and it performs, Well,,,like a MadBull Tight Bore,,,

thanks!!!!...all clear now....... question!....how does the buffer extention for the lower receiver work???...maybe a pic of one installed would be awesome isn't?

@ slipknot1971

how much does the proprietary KJ WORKS HOP UP BUCKING cost?

@ slipknot1971

and regarding the TBB what's the size in mm we need to order for use with the stock outer?

Edited by elrey

A 363mm inner barrel works best with the stock M4 length outer barrel.

The extension goes in place of the stock carrier counterweight. Ive attached a poor quality cellphone pic below. It works by extending the length of the carrier so that the buffer transfers the load through the carrier and into the upper receiver instead of hitting the detent pin.

photo-4.jpg

Edited by t_hum

Well, after hours of holding down the D-ring, and pushing at the RIS fruitlessly, I got my dremel out, and made that darned D-boys RIS upper half fit.

this is how she looks now: m4-1.png

I'm not sure if its just my bad luck and I got a lemon, or if all dboys RIS systems are like this, but the front top bit that slots into the ring behind the front sight post had a corner that was too big, which prevented it from fitting. My advice is: don't buy dboys handguards for the KJ m4.

Well, after hours of holding down the D-ring, and pushing at the RIS fruitlessly, I got my dremel out, and made that darned D-boys RIS upper half fit.

this is how she looks now:

I'm not sure if its just my bad luck and I got a lemon, or if all dboys RIS systems are like this, but the front top bit that slots into the ring behind the front sight post had a corner that was too big, which prevented it from fitting. My advice is: don't buy dboys handguards for the KJ m4.

better tip: buy a dremel with every Dboy's RIS :lol: This is airsoft; teflon tape, gaffa tape, lube and a file are everyday tools XD

anyways sirrith!!!!....this is a BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....PS..i have a shemagh just like yours lol!!!!! :D

And I think he means $15 for all 4, in which case I think I'll order some myself.

@speed=: why do you need to take the flash hider off? Or are you trying to install more than just a RIS?

@swatmp5man: Ah.. thats good to know, at least it confirms that DBoys RIS systems don't fit this gun without mods!

@whitehawksan: Lol, it would be cheaper to just buy a G&P RIS :P But then I assume most every airsofter who buys a GBBR already has a dremel and some experience with tinkering.

All of my mags have magpuls on them, the original rubber ones. They were a very tight fit but they work just fine. Also, I couldnt hex screw off the small little screw on the buffer tube to tighten it. The tube still rattles. I think they locktited it or something. DId anyone have an issue unscrewing theirs?