Yeah I've used the 100 mph tape and paracord trick for a while then I started looking closer of pics of the military. Glad to hear about the magpuls Kai. And yeah, a better speed loader would be friggin sweet. I don't care if it's a pain or if it's not quick just something I can keep in one piece easily.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

There isn't really anything to help the loading process. I just use trigger control and keep my loading unit/speed loader in an ammo can with the rest of my utility gear. As for the flash hider mine came right off. Literally it slid right off the brass sleeve. I have an un-serialized unit as well. I'm unaware of any KJW units having a plastic flash hider as well. Sorry I couldn't help you!

Well...at least!!!!....my "RELIABILITY INSIDE" on my grasp!.....the only thing i have to say is...man....THIS IS EVIL WORKSHIP!!!!!....loud and clear...no video has recorded the true sound of this thing firing and the recoil...i don't know how hard could be the other brands...but..this kicks!!!!...and...sorry for the cell pics..but i was so eager to show the first KJWORKS TANIO KOBA OF PANAMA! :D .....i'm sooooo happy today!

P.S. there are three actually in our team....mine was the first to get out of the internet shopping center delivery room... :lol:

post-65785-1267227886_thumb.jpg

post-65785-1267227912_thumb.jpg

Edited by slipknot1971

Just realized something.

My piston isn't the same as Donut's. Mine is solid metal with a thick rubber o-ring, that looks very solid. I think I have an updated version(?)

Also might be worth noting mine kicks like a beast, much harder and more solid than my friend's old AGM, and on par with a WE M4 I shot not long ago. However, I am getting very poor gas efficiency (Although, it is VERY cold here, definitely below freezing where I'm shooting. I get less than one mag full auto)

Will take pics and do a full formal review soon. I am REALLY enjoying my gun.

Do silencers do anything on this gun in terms of silencing? I'm trying to make my m4 quieter.

And a pic of that piston would be great TechnoMagi.

well, the kj m4 is the loudest gas in mag gbb to begin with, so silencing it should be a challenge :P

Edited by baggard
Do silencers do anything on this gun in terms of silencing? I'm trying to make my m4 quieter.

And a pic of that piston would be great TechnoMagi.

i agree with sirrith about the pics, since i have mine received yesterday and in the field strip revision i saw a metal piston but with no o ring on it..it's realy like the older seals..ill take pics myself too...oh and i agree too with the strong recoil! :o

I detect some rather heavy handed moderation took place while I was asleep *unimpressed*

-this is a forum we're all supposed to be entitled to an opinion-

Best thing for silencers is open and closed cell foam. Common applications are as follows

Open cell foam: anything soft and squidgy!

Closed Cell foam: mousemats etc.

I use this setup in my VSR-10 GSpec and admittedly that's a quiet rifle to start with, you can't exactly hear it more than10ft away, its just a muffled thwump. However here a silencer won't really help. As the noise comes from the BCG, So padding the recoil engine and part of the BGC would be FAR more effective in silencing it, without my own to test (yet) I can't say whether it would be possible.

Edited by WhiteHawksan

My suppressor dampens the sound a little, but not much. It is still extremely loud. I fired a little more today, at roughly 35 degrees Fahrenheit, and it worked great. Bolt locked back after each magazine, and I was able to easily get at least a full magazine out on full auto each time I tried.

Gun kicks like a mule, hop-up is very effective, and it is just overall great. However, my M203 keeps shaking itself off, lol.

Chrono'd 470 FPS fairly consistently, but dropping to about 420 toward the last shot. Likely due to the cold. Though the bolt still locks on a full magazine on auto, the gun noticeably slows down. RoF is nice at first, but falls quickly. Magazine gets extremely cold to the touch, and liquid propellant spews all over the receiver. All stuff that will get better with some warmth.

EDIT::

My piston is just like slipknots; guess I'm not special haha

Edited by TechnoMagi
My suppressor dampens the sound a little, but not much. It is still extremely loud. I fired a little more today, at roughly 35 degrees Fahrenheit, and it worked great. Bolt locked back after each magazine, and I was able to easily get at least a full magazine out on full auto each time I tried.

Gun kicks like a mule, hop-up is very effective, and it is just overall great. However, my M203 keeps shaking itself off, lol.

Chrono'd 470 FPS fairly consistently, but dropping to about 420 toward the last shot. Likely due to the cold. Though the bolt still locks on a full magazine on auto, the gun noticeably slows down. RoF is nice at first, but falls quickly. Magazine gets extremely cold to the touch, and liquid propellant spews all over the receiver. All stuff that will get better with some warmth.

EDIT::

My piston is just like slipknots; guess I'm not special haha

HAHAHA..ok we are good then..lol

First off i would like to start out by saying hello!!!

After seeing RAVEN1's KJW, receiving a few local recomindations on this platform and reading this forum, I went out and bought one!!!

I'm not going to bother posting pics (YET). I haven't done anything to it yet so it just looks NORMAL. I will change that!!!

I was wondering about the FPS though. I chronoed mine at 390FPS W/.20's. Everything I have read about this gun says it should be hitting harder than this. Not that it's an issue, we have a 400FPS limet on the field here. I just was wondering if something was wrong with mine.

OGF.

Hey T_hum....have u tryed the magic pin that ra-tech developed for the "supposed" upper and lower receiver wobble?...i'm going to put the link here so you can see if you haven't already...so you can advise if it's a good purchase...thanks!

http://en.ratech.com.tw/product/rag/rag-kj/rag_kj.php

What type of gas are you using? Ive never seen one chrono so low before on green or propane. If you are using duster that could explain it. Also, what temperature was it outside when you shot?

I am using GREEN GAS from Ron at GB. I tested it on Friday and it was what, 65F out side. But the mag and gas were warm. I filled it inside, took it out back and chronoed it instantly.

Hey T_hum....have u tryed the magic pin that ra-tech developed for the "supposed" upper and lower receiver wobble?...i'm going to put the link here so you can see if you haven't already...so you can advise if it's a good purchase...thanks!

http://en.ratech.com.tw/product/rag/rag-kj/rag_kj.php

I can honestly say.. What wobble? Before I replaced the fore grip with a RIS system that's where most of my wobble came from. That and the stock. I stripped my rifle down to the receiver without anything on it and shook it around, not a sound or movement. It seems like that is a 20 dollar waste of money.