Raven1, since you are in contact with the VFC guys doing the GBB.... have you tried selling them the Koba system?

Sorry for the confusion - To Put It Accurately It IS The KWA Guys and it is regarding the LM4 Model.

And yes I have spoken with Allen Lau at length about the 'Merits' of the KJW Platform and I'm sure he is sick of hearing about it from me. Actually I'm Sure Of It - HA!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

I must say that this gun really looks to be everything Raven1 has made it out to be. Firing it just puts a smile on your face. Mine does 130m/s with 0.25s or roughly 2 Joules using green gas at about +25C. Cant wait for my first skirmish with it in 2 weeks. And since this thread could use more KJW pr0n, here is my shooter.

kjwm4_v1.jpg

This might not be the place for his. Mods feel free to delete if not. Thought some of you looking for a kjw might be interested in this http://www.airsoftretreat.com/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/6173/cat/3. This is not my gun and I don't know anything about it. I just thought it was a bit of a deal.

"We can’t sale that (M4#1) to USA is because your laws.

That will be a problem for us.

Please understanding.

You still can buy another parts from us.

Thanks!

Clare"

I didnt know there was a law against it right now. I know about the stink witht he WE Gbbr rifles being seized, but I guess this means no fixed upper receiver for me

• Like 1

@ Kai_Wolf

That Sux HUGE Broh! I guess I got mine just in time. PM me I have a few questions for you,,,

! ! This Just In ! !

Check out some KJW Accessories that are being released along with the CQB!

http://www.kjworks.c...ain.php?lang=en

R14 Suppressor

12713306662.jpg

M4 Tactical Mount

12729781652.jpg

Also For Those Of You Who Don't Have It - The KJW Manual .Pdf

http://www.kjworks.c...12729796233.pdf

Be sure to save this onto your media of choice,,,

Sorry for the confusion - To Put It Accurately It IS The KWA Guys and it is regarding the LM4 Model.

And yes I have spoken with Allen Lau at length about the 'Merits' of the KJW Platform and I'm sure he is sick of hearing about it from me. Actually I'm Sure Of It - HA!

So you must be at least a little familiar with the KWA system if you are recommending the TK system over it. Can you fill me in a little on their system? Does it resemble the WA system the most? 'Force Velocity' sounds impressive, but I think it's more impressive to not name your system at all and and have it perform great (a'la' the TK system). Form is a distant second over function for me, but I'd like to give the KWA a chance if they are emerging from their laboratory with something that actually smells a little innovative. Thanks in advance.

DB

Edited by DiscoBiscuit

"We can’t sale that (M4#1) to USA is because your laws.

That will be a problem for us.

Please understanding.

You still can buy another parts from us.

Thanks!

Clare"

I didnt know there was a law against it right now. I know about the stink witht he WE Gbbr rifles being seized, but I guess this means no fixed upper receiver for me

This sucks, just about to order one...I guess ill have to buy a WE m4 or pdw stateside, but heard some bad things so not sure what to do now.

Hey guys!

Just dropping by to say hello to my fellow KJW M4 GBBR users. :P I've probably put 11,000-12,000 rounds through my gun with no major issues (other than a busted lower receiver that has been replaced). I have used duster/134a gas previously in the gun, but have been using propane exclusively. My cylinder has some (minimal) wear. I have broken a couple of rubber bands (but I still have 5 stocked :P ). The hop bucking still works great...

I made my own velocity reducer for my gun which gets me about 350 FPS with .20g BBs at about 70 degrees. Wonder if anyone could make pre-set (non adjustable) flute valves for these...

The only qualm I have with the rifle is that I have to fiddle around with the hop (and clean the hop packing) after every other round. IMO TM pistols are still better as you never have to adjust the hop on those once you set it. Luckily, the hop adjustment dial is easy to access. In heavy rapid fire shooting or while doing full auto bursts, liquid propellant will get into the hop chamber and affect the BB's hop/trajectory.

The gun performs well in games. I have a total of 7 magazines for my loadout (excluding the one with my other KJW M4...yes, I have two :P ). In 45 minute games, I probably go through a couple of mags (with each holding 38 rounds) on average. Since then, I have only been running with a total of 4 magazines (3 magazines in my FAPC's mag pouches). I remain competitive even with such limited ammo...perhaps its my style of play.

I have been eying that CQBR version of the TK/KJ rifle. I'll probably pull the trigger on it just cause I'm curious to see if there are any improvements done on it....

IMG_1935.jpg

My gun...yes, looks just like the new KJW CQBR :P

Oh yeah, one more thing. Since you seem to communicate with these companies please advise them that there are some superficial buyers out there (such as myself) that wouldn't mind spending a little extra for some decent trades. KWA is in league with MagPul on something, maybe they can work out a TM arrangement while they're at it!

I might need to clean the brass buffer tubing on the stock assembly. I'm sure there's some dirt in there from all the shooting I've done.

I run my bolt dry with the exception of the piston's o-ring which I lube with heavy weight silicone oil as I have been running propane as of late...

Those green gas cans have tons of lube in them. I merely use them to "top off" and for getting lube into the magazines.

Upper receiver front/back receiver pin tabs are both in tact. I do not use a 3 point sling so as to avoid stress on the upper receiver's front pin tabs.

Guys I have read through, a never ending page after page, and I have not seen, much talk about the mags, Other than I like or dislike the thermold finish.

I would not care if they are Pink with Love Hearts, as long as they don't LEAK !!

I have a WA System, no upgrades can fix the BIGGEST PROBLEM with that system, I could spend £1000 on a CNC Bolt and its still useless as the Mags LEAK !!

DO THE KJW MAGS LEAK..... EVEN a little ????

(People gloss over this fact with WE & WA Systems, and I do not know how it does not brother them, All I want is a Mag, that I can fill with gas, put in my vest and in 1,2,3,4 Hours when I go to change, all the GAS I put in the mag is STILL BLOODY THERE)

On a side Point, KWA stuff are great quaility, I have one of the KWA M4, I fitted a Systema Turbo Motor, TM Hop Rubber and Madbull v2 Tightbore, and it kills me, as there is nothing I can do to improve it. Which for Airsoft, is unheard off. It is really that good!! (I own 18 AEG, 2 GBB units) The rest, well I could spend Millions improving them lol !! My point? If there M4 GBB is anywere near their AEG M4, it will be a very interesting buy (provided the Mags don't leak :D

Edited by jonny2400

@ DiscoBiscuit

The KWA LM4 I had handled was a 'Beta' Version 2. They are much, much beyond that in terms of revision. I am recommending the KJW M4 because it is With Out Question the Most Reliable and Robust Design on the Market - Period!

People - Please Understand I Have NEVER Once Stated the KJW M4 System is Better than any other UN-RELEASED System - Specifically the KWA LM4!

I am a regular guy just like you who just happens to know some people here or there. I Do Not Work for these companies Nor Do I have any influence with these company's business road maps or product catalogs.

Once Available I will test and evaluate the KWA LM4 like I have with the KJW M4!

Until I Can Properly Provide Accurate Data on the KWA LM4 I WILL NOT Speculate!

I Will NOT Provide Any Input Until I Physically Have A Unit To Test!

! ! So DON't GET IT TWISTED ! !

@ Lupus78

Congratulations - You are going to be very happy with your purchase,,,

@ Jonny2400

The Magazines Do Not Leak!

The Magazines are Reasonably Priced!

I have 2 magazines each and ONLY 2 Magazines and each having expelled over 7,000 BBs. At 32 BBs per load that's 219 reloads per magazine - At 3 Reloads per Gas Fill totals to 73 Gas fills per magazine. I have had 1 issue with the fill valve which needed to have an o-ring reset. I have had to replace 1 feed spring as it weakened and didn't load BBs properly.

That IS ALL - NO New O-Rings - Neither Magazine Has Been Resealed - EVER!

I only recently replaced,

Top plastic sections -

BB Channel -

Feed Spring -

BB Followers -

Effectively Rebuilding my magazines.

These magazines are solid performers - Tanio Kobayashi understood that the 'Weak Link' in a weapons platform is the magazine. Gas transfer efficiency from the magazine to the bolt carrier group. Feeding reliability regarding BB transport from the magazine to bolt - BB transfer from Bolt to Hop up - and finally gas interaction from bolt to hop up propelling the BB.

The Tanio Kobayashi design accomplishes this very effectively and efficiently!

To answer the questions above regarding the stanags. Yes, they are still in the works. I took a detour to develop a new product for the WA system which should be unveiled very soon. Mag development is behind schedule over all but withing the summer time frame. I will post prototype pics as soon as I have them. Sorry for any delay guys, Im working as fast as I can.

Lupus, if you want to get some good old GBBR action our local airsoft association is hosting a GBB® only game on the 17th of july in Kemiö ;) Check it out!

I've noticed that too! We're also coming there as "El Scorpiones" members. See you there! I was planning to use my WE M4 but now the KJ will most likely take it's place. I'll just install my 16" L119A1 barrel (modified for KJ by t_hum), Cradle upgrade parts and also their inner barrel (already here waiting for my rifle to arrive). ;)

Lupus, cent101, any of you guys attending Berget 8 this year?

Unfortunately no...

Edited by Lupus78

@ DiscoBiscuit

The KWA LM4 I had handled was a 'Beta' Version 2. They are much, much beyond that in terms of revision. I am recommending the KJW M4 because it is With Out Question the Most Reliable and Robust Design on the Market - Period!

People - Please Understand I Have NEVER Once Stated the KJW M4 System is Better than any other UN-RELEASED System - Specifically the KWA LM4!

I think I see what you're saying here: The KWA is a better system...Joking! I appreciate the input very much, but seriously, get them to slap some trades on.

Now that the CQB version has arrived; I'm really considering taking the dive for it; the gun looks awesome with the shorter barrel. So going to get a barrel extension on it.

G&P Knights Barrel Extension. Mods please don't delete my reference picture(s).

1.jpg

This is the sight that i have, it's meant for shotgun recoil... so it's going to be good. (4 style reticals)

377262.jpg

I think those will look nice on that gun.

KJW-GBB-M4CQB_2_mark.jpg