• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

WOW!...are the KJW going to be p-mags too or there will be stanags to choose ?...AWESOME work Travis....indeed!

i'm really sorry for the extra postings bellow this one....the page lagged and i thought it didn't worked properly and triple posted the original...my fault i guess...too sad i can't erase them...sorry for my mistake...

Edited by slipknot1971

I guarantee these won't leak. There are no o-rings or anything like that. Just 1 flat gasket between the reservoirs and the valve body and an RTV product that goes on during assembly on the low pressure side.

The valves are American made and are completely replaceable. They are WAY tougher than anything used in airsoft up until now. In fact, they're used very widely in the pneumatics industry across the world.

Valve body and several other parts are 6061-t6 billet. Most parts are milled from billet. A few others are laser cut.

Edited by t_hum

I guarantee these won't leak. There are no o-rings or anything like that. Just 1 flat gasket between the reservoirs and the valve body and an RTV product that goes on during assembly on the low pressure side.

The valves are American made and are completely replaceable. They are WAY tougher than anything used in airsoft up until now. In fact, they're used very widely in the pneumatics industry across the world.

Valve body and several other parts are 6061-t6 billet. Most parts are milled from billet. A few others are laser cut.

Sounds superb! I cannot wait until these are released on your website. I'm definitely ordering a good amount of the PMAGs in FDE. Fill Valve is on the bottom correct (like the KJW mag)?

Don't order from RedWolf if you are in the US, bad news, just got this email. I wonder if eHobby is the same deal.

"Thank you for placing an order with us. Unfortunately at this moment we are not shipping gas blowback rifles, including: " KJ Tanio Koba Gas Blowback M4A1 (Full Metal)" [GR-0108] into USA, please accept our apologies. Your order would be cancelled, and payment would also be fully refunded to you. You are welcome to buy other guns from us, most other guns (including gas blowback pistols) can be shipped to USA. Thank you."

Still no refund too, grrr, airsplat is looking better and better by the day.

Don't order from RedWolf if you are in the US, bad news, just got this email. I wonder if eHobby is the same deal.

"Thank you for placing an order with us. Unfortunately at this moment we are not shipping gas blowback rifles, including: " KJ Tanio Koba Gas Blowback M4A1 (Full Metal)" [GR-0108] into USA, please accept our apologies. Your order would be cancelled, and payment would also be fully refunded to you. You are welcome to buy other guns from us, most other guns (including gas blowback pistols) can be shipped to USA. Thank you."

Still no refund too, grrr, airsplat is looking better and better by the day.

LOL. If you did some research beforehand and read 7 pages back, the same thing happened to koolaidz830952 a few weeks ago.

maybe some of you already known......but this is good news for m4 kjw european owners.....like me

http://www.law-airsoft.com/en/boutique?id_root=3&level=2&lft=33&rgt=46&id=73

original replacements and aftermaket pieces for our kjw m4s, yeah!!

I made an order two weeks ago (replacement rubber bands and piece nº 15) and everything ok

to moderators: I´m not sure if I can post links to comercial websites......if I don´t, I will edit

I am already interested in t_hum´s new botl and mags. I have to make some extra money, jeje

One last question, will this have a blank fire mode?

Either way put me down for 8 black pmags!!!

is there any ETA, i know you are still testing prototype + manufacturing it, i'm assuming 3 months? or longer?

There isn't a blank firing mode. I tried very hard to keep the number of parts to a minimum which precluded any bits needed for a blank firing mode.

ETA is tough. I hate promising dates. But 2 months sounds realistic. At this phase I feel a lot less pressure than the long design phase.

http://www.law-airsoft.com/en/main/produit/id_produit/32

11 Euros for a Return belt, they can suck my "charlies". They are only 5 euros from directly from KJW.

T_Hum, would it be possibe for you to manufacture a superior replacement?

I don't want to speak for him, but.... I do think it is possible, but he wouldn't ever manufacture it because its such a easy fix with just electrical tape or other house hold products. I would assume he's too busy designing, drafting, contacting manufactures, etc for the bcg and new magazines.

Edited by alex chang

I don't want to speak for him, but.... I do think it is possible, but he wouldn't ever manufacture it because its such a easy fix with just electrical tape or other house hold products. I would assume he's too busy designing, drafting, contacting manufactures, etc for the bcg and new magazines.

That price would work for me. No more waits on price quotes or international mail plus a more responsive source.

I can get the return belt and most parts from Tanio Koba directly here in Japan, but price wise it is pretty close to what that site has at 11 Euros.

They are 600 yen, plus postage to me. Then the cost of shipping overseas, which is probably going to be 1000 yen. That would make it at least 18 Euros, snf there is nothing on the back-end for my time (not to say I would be charging, but I am sure law airsoft has some sort of margin included in their price).

If that is all you are buying there is no way it would be worth it, but if you are buying a bunch of stuff it would bring the price per item shipping down.

Getting them from KJW for 5 Euros probably doesn't include the 10 Euros (or more) they will charge for shipping. Jimmy it until you need more parts :)

Just putting it out there.