• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

More talk about these PMAGs is making me really excited. Your design seems flawless, no leaks - ever?

I wouldn't release them unless they were. :) I could have released stuff months ago rather than take the extra time to do so many, and often expensive, design revisions. Im not into making junk so I take my time.

One more question / suggestion regarding the mags. Would it be possible to have separate access to BBs feed channel, without having to open the gas reservoir? Preferably, both ends of the channel, as this would be useful for scrubbing/cleaning the channel.

Note I've never used a real or airsoft Pmag, so I'm not sure how it would work - but I know they have removable bottoms. I just know I hate my pistol GBB magazines as they require me to disassemble the whole magazine in order to clean the bbs channel.

The BB channel isnt actually a channel in this mag. Its actually a tube. It can be removed without removing the reservoirs. You will just have to remove one screw, pull the guts out of the mag shell, and then pull the feed tube out of the main valve body.

In another word, is it similiar to GHK's WA M4 design?

I had the same problem with an aftermarket RIS system, should be simular to the CQBR since they are both KAC style. Take the top and bottom rails off the delta and on the slots of the front and back of both, put two layers of electrical tape folded over to cover both the top and bottom of the slot. Press to fit and add another strip to everything if it still wobbles. Mine wobbled badly beacuse it was not meant for the gun, but after 3 layers or so, it is totally rigid and does not move around. Try it out.

Since I sold my KJW M4, I have owned a W.E. M14 which I sold to get a W.E. SCAR, which I sold to get rid of a headache...actually, the SCAR was very nice, it was just starting to fatgue. Anyways, I regret ever selling my KJW, so for Christmas, I bought another one.

My daughter shot video of the first 30 rounds of what I am sure will be many more rounds to come. We have all seen it before, as most of us own one... but I was happy to be firing one again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63zVQviXaV0

I had the same problem with an aftermarket RIS system, should be simular to the CQBR since they are both KAC style. Take the top and bottom rails off the delta and on the slots of the front and back of both, put two layers of electrical tape folded over to cover both the top and bottom of the slot. Press to fit and add another strip to everything if it still wobbles. Mine wobbled badly beacuse it was not meant for the gun, but after 3 layers or so, it is totally rigid and does not move around. Try it out.

Much appreciated! Worked perfectly on my KJW and a teammate's, they're both rock solid now.

T_Hum, are those lightweight bolts available yet? I need to get an oring piston but figured I'd just get the entire bolt if I could.

Not yet. My hope is to do these for around $55 with the shells. We will see if I can hit that mark. I wouldnt expect much higher or lower than that in any case.

Wow! A very decent price even if it goes a bit higher. :D

Could you consider also the new Magpul EMAG's? As me and my teammates got the L119A1 conversions, the EMAG's would be perfect for us, as British units have just ordered EMAG's for their troops using L119A1.

Hey T, should the carrier extension be a "pressed" fit or does it just slide in? The one (KJW) I just picked up has the extension installed but it spins in the carrier.

It should be a press fit. He must have squeezed it. Take it out and use a flat head screwdriver in the slit to spread it apart again. If you can't get it to stay tight let me know.

Sigh. I am still having issues with my hop up being consistant. Brought it out to the field today and it shoots and hops up, but it isnt consistant. It will hit a target generally but there is such a wide spread. I am going to try to clean out the barrel and hop up to see if that helps.

Something I had been wanting to do for a long time, is run my KJW M4 through a Chrony machine. I know that when my velocity reducer gets here, the Chrony will come in quite handy. We had a day with warmer weather (68 degrees), so I loaded up my M4 for a quick round of testing. I loaded the magazine with 8-rounds each of .2, .25 and .3 gram bb's. Here is video of the results. Interesting that the rifle's fps starts hot on the 1st shot, and then begins to trail off with each additional shot (as expected). It is also quite apparent when the bb's transition from each previous weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2nf_BrLPiI

Interesting is all...