• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

From reading the news from the Intruder shop website it looks like they will be releasing the more traditional M16 Stanag magazine.

Variable length carbine / CQB Front set as well.

Good news!

Also interesting to note that they measured the recoil energy on KJ M4 and found it to be Less than the WA but More energy than the WE. The commenter stated nearly exactly in the middle! Sounds interesting and I'm curious to know what device was used and how the energy of felt recoil was captured? Although I will say the recoil substantially increased once I installed the warrantied factory new metal buffer and buffer spring on the rifle. Muzzle report was louder as well, from a 'Snap' to a 'Crack.'

Looks like we should have more and more after market support before the end of the year. Makes me wonder if they are timing releases to coincide with the Official Japanese Release??

http://www.specshop.pl/product_info.php?pr...amp;language=en

http://www.military.pl/kj-works_179m/kjw-t...etal_9416t.html

Or PM me for better prices.

I don't think these mags are in standard service anywhere?

Thermold is issued for Diemaco's Rifles & Carbines:

Denmark:

ugl.jpg

Netherlands:

cc-dutchsmoke.jpg

Military Users:

Afghanistan

Canada

Denmark

France

Iceland

Netherlands

Norway

United Kingdom

And many Police Forces.

How did you get the new metal buffer and spring? From KJ?

Warranty Issue - If your rifle has a serial number on the side, you have a first run gun. That gun needs the necessary buffer and spring as well as magazine spring. Email KJ Works with a pic of your serial #. You pay shipping and the parts will be on the way,,,

Has anyone got any idea on how KJW'd perform in cold weather? The reports I have had from other Finns about WE and our weather had me pretty much convinced on that, but KJW is looking more and more appealing with "Reliability Inside". Just wish they had standard STANAG magazines so it'd be easier to "dress up" as a service model, I don't think these mags are in standard service anywhere?

USA! USA! USA!

600px-JerichoM4-10.jpg

600px-JerichoM4-9.jpg

Just BUY THE KJW. Haters LOL!

Edited by Speed=

Heh, Diemaco Standards? Okay, that's it... When my tax refund comes in December, it's going to KJW fund, unless they manage to rush through the new law that makes airsofts licensed as real firearms here in Finland first. 16" C8SFW would really be rocking.

But anyone know if Japan/Taiwan ONLY TK means I have to fly to Japan to buy one of those? That'd sure up the price.

That's b/c KJ M4 came in quite late compared to the WA and WE. There will sure be a review up once we spread the word on how good the gun is. And once aftermarket starts kicking in. I'd do a vid review after I mine a good couple hundred rounds through it.

Still need to get that "Reliability Inside: KJW M4 GBBR" banner...

That's b/c KJ M4 came in quite late compared to the WA and WE. There will sure be a review up once we spread the word on how good the gun is. And once aftermarket starts kicking in. I'd do a vid review after I mine a good couple hundred rounds through it.

Still need to get that "Reliability Inside: KJW M4 GBBR" banner...

Very true, I'm still wondering when that revision is coming up for "reliability inside" lol...

Quick note to those of you interested in the piston and velocity reducer. The project is still under way. We are waiting for a few parts from KJW to get measurements from. Updates to follow.

Sounds good.

Ive got about 2 thousand rounds through mine and no problems other than the part of the lower receiver that holds the recoil spring in breaking and me screwing up and breaking the full auto sear pin. Got an email back from KJW, should order the parts this weekend. It was 45 for a load of spare rubber band things, some o-rings, some extra pins and springs ect. Not bad. Surprisingly she told me that they could not sell me a magazine. Must be a new policy.

Finally, after 7K bbs had problem to fix with my M4 KJW/TK. ;)

Gun was shooting 1-2bbs only without full cycle of Bolt Carrier without cock the Hammer, in spite of fresh filling the Mag with Propane..

Actually the problem were 2 Mags. I've been using Propane only and never grease the mags(every shoot over 2K bbs).

Disassembling and greasing the Gas Valve solved the problem.

Have to admit after bad experiences with Magna magazines I hate revise GBB Magazines

- this is main reason why I'm doing it first time for KJW/TK mags.

But Tanio Kobayashi suprises me again!

Mags're TRIVIAL to spread.

Have to remove 2 Pins(# M12) and take out part #1.

Now we have access to the Gas Valve (#10) - unscrewing it and greasing with silicone oil.

To look to the tank have to uncrew screw from Floor Plate (#11).

Disassembling, clearing, greasing and assembling take about 10-15minutes. It was simple and jolly work, even for me - GBB mags hater.

Few pics:

dscf3891g.th.jpgdscf3893o.th.jpgdscf3896v.th.jpg

Edited by Amadem