• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

I already have. No one answered my question about if I need an imagehosting site or not. I have a few videos of how I have to shot every round on semi and it doesn't switch the trigger mech from semi to anything else and the bolt doesn't cock the hammer, but I think I have a friend on skype that could help me easier by email than by forum. Depends how I can host these pictures and videos and what site I can use to host both of them.

Personally, I hate this gun right now.

Edited by _Samuel_

No one answered my question about if I need an imagehosting site or not.

Really you use the internet and don't know the answer to this question....

1) They broke the law by now providing a unsafe replica to customer use. I could have been blinded by metal shards if I didn't have glasses on.

No they didn't, when you purchase you knowingly agree to their terms and conditions, this is covered in there.

2) They claimed to replace the gun but it is the exact same thing with "repaired" magazines yet they seem to be very low quality.

How do you know it is the exact same gun? How do you know the gun itself wasn't repaired? How do you know that when it reached airsplat's repair shop everything was working fine? did you tell them the replica was faulty?

3) The gun has been faulty and I have claimed it was but they didn't do anything but think I was lying or they didn't listen to me.

Sometimes things will work perfectly at the repair shop, especially when they are in teh hands of someone who knows how to properly operate them

4) The magazines seem to function but now the selector switch has to be cocked everytime from safe to semi for it to shoot and they RECOMMENDED using silicon oil even thought it would mess up the selector switch.

Why would silicon oil mess up the selector mech? You do know that sometimes things just need lubrication....

5) Most important they have ignored my emails for 8 days straight and I was in warranty but they ignored them.
Sometimes places are busy and you need to be as on top of getting things taken care of as they are. However if they were notified within the time period of the warranty and did not respond in time, they should still be liable for any warranty work needed.

6) I just got the gun back and it broke after about 15 magazines or less and it was the BBs, but these are high quality and the lip of the feeding nozzle was somewhat messed up whenever I get it.

if the loading nozzle was messed up why did you shoot it? Why did you not immediately call airsplat and tell them?

_Samuel_ obviously this replica is not for you, please do not waste your time (and ours) and your money with a CQB, go buy an AEG or a GBB pistol, and don't worry about GBBRs for now.

Edited by frogfish

Wow, you are the third freaking airsoft forum to say those exact words. I hate whenever people just totally ignore the possibly of a manufacturer defect of a gun. This gun sucks and I don't even want it. If it can't work for 50 magazines straight it isn't EVEN WORTH this forum. I said this because certain forums do certain things and I have no clue what you want me to do so the pictures / videos would work, thank you.

1) Alright go that one, blind rage sorry.

2) I checked the internals without diassembling it. I love almost being blinded by an airsoft gun twice. It wasn't jammed and I had to cut it to fit remember whenever I posted the pictures? Yes multiple emails state this and they seemed to just ignore the fact I have said it over and over and over again.

3) DON'T get me started on that I am so mad right now at this I have taken such good care of it and it sucks. I can't even show you without getting on Skype or allowing me to private message you.

4) It builds up dirt and other materials and can mess up springs as stated on gasguns.info/forum. We have covered this.

5) Agreed it happened this way and I called them multiple times, enough said.

6) I didn't know since it wasn't when I got it back it broke in process of shooting after about 15 magazines.

I am sorry sir, but I am not going to comment on that. Enough people have been total jerks to me on this gun and you can ask people that it is faulty if you want their emails in PM. Thank you I will be shipping the gun back this following week if they like it or not and THEY WILL get me a KJW M4 CQB that is brand new since it has better internals, etc than this thing. I am just going to stop posting if you don't want to listen to what I have to say.. I have taken this thing apart under permission and have had faulty magazines, faulty internals, for God sakes I think they even put the stock on wrong.

If you had these problems, or if anyone else did I wouldn't see anyone buying this gun. I would give this a 1/10 due to my gun.

Edited by _Samuel_

I already have. No one answered my question about if I need an imagehosting site or not. I have a few videos of how I have to shot every round on semi and it doesn't switch the trigger mech from semi to anything else and the bolt doesn't cock the hammer, but I think I have a friend on skype that could help me easier by email than by forum. Depends how I can host these pictures and videos and what site I can use to host both of them.

Personally, I hate this gun right now.

You need imagehosting (which is free on sites such as http://imageshack.us/.

If you can't handle that just make a zip, upload the pics / movie somewhere and put the link here.

Thank you for being somewhat nice. I have tried that on certain forums and it errors out to other people. What files does ImageShack have to use for videos?

Sorry guys, I admit I had an anxiety / stress attack yesterday and was blindly posting. I will try and use my logic and thinking more now that I am a little bit better. This gun is totally not worth my personal health.

Here is the photos and videos I am slowly uploading (the BBs and feeding nozzle made it possible to jam and the broken parts are what came out the feeding nozzle or whatever it is called):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/brokenparts.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/jammedbbs.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/partthatfelloutduringsk.jpg/

Internal parts with highlighted parts:

http://imageshack.us/g/43/feedinglipbottom.jpg/

Videos of the gun having to be switched from semi to safe to shoot some dry firing and then the third one is whenever it starts burst firing:

http://imageshack.us/g/842/7ps.mp4/

If you want a few more servings of bull *censor* I can only disassemble the gun to a certain point since I will get it back in warranty.

Edited by _Samuel_

I just had a fantastic day with my M4, I've just installed the Cradle velocity reducer and shrink wrapped the Hop knocker arm, coming to the end of the day the gun was reaching out to around 80 meters (measured on google maps :huh: ) with 0.25.

Now i just have to pick the gravel out of my hand, forgot to wear gloves.

Wow, you are the third freaking airsoft forum to say those exact words. I hate whenever people just totally ignore the possibly of a manufacturer defect of a gun.

If things are said to you multiple times, in multiple places, from multiple people, generally you need to consider the possibility that they might hold a candel of truth. We perfectly understand that there are possible defects, however, you have given us no evidence to say that user error is not to blame as many of your problems are things that people have never claimed to happen before, and your posts show a clear lack of understanding of operation showing great potention for user neglegence (known or not).

4) It builds up dirt and other materials and can mess up springs as stated on gasguns.info/forum. We have covered this.

This is wrong, things NEED lubrication, if they get dirty then you clean them. This holds true for all of airsoft, as it does with real firearms and just about anything mechanical.

Enough people have been total jerks to me on this gun and you can ask people that it is faulty if you want their emails in PM.

_Samuel_ when you came on this forum we gave you an honest chance, told you how you might fix or improve things, then you went on proving that you did not know what you were talking about or doing, and were also unwilling to look up answeres within this thread, you wanted them spoon fed to you, which is not something we are going to do or look highly upon.

This weapon is not for you, from everything I have seen this is a user issue not a problem with the gun. It's not that I don't believe your replica is breaking as you say, it's that I'm not convinced those are from defects related to KJW's QC.

Lastly DO NOT PM me and tell me to set my attitude straight, I never gave you attitude, and if it appears like I did it was never anythign that wasn't warranted. I do not want to be pestered because your feelings got hurt, this is not the place for sensitive feelings, grow some thicker skin.

Edited by frogfish

Hm.. if you say say that it sounds even worse because I am tired of this piece of bull $#$@ of a gun doesn't even operate for two days. I will give you a hell of a lot of detail if you have Skype account. Just let me get my webcam and I will be proving a bunch of bull $#@# with the problems with the gun. I have to say you arn't going to budge if you don't see actual visual proof other than what I have told you and showed you. If you really want to I can give you my link to my 30 page long forum on how much this gun sucks.

If you don't believe on the Airsplat thing just wait till you get dropped 3 times in a row since they say they don't know what parts they are and if they have them even if you tell them what you want and and they don't respond to your emails for a few weeks. -_-

Have a nice day comrades and I hope you don't have people saying "get an AEG or a GBB pistol because you can't handle a GBBR since it is user error or ID-Ten-T Error. What else do you want Frogfish!? I can't really do much without disassembling it even more and totally voiding the warranty! ( I want to have some chance to get a new KJW M4 CQB.)

I have more pictures the metal piece broke off in one careful disassemble for Airsplat this is bull. Snapped like whenever I was holding it tight and it wasn't even moving much.

Link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/partthatbrokeoffduringd.jpg/

Edited by _Samuel_

Have a nice day comrades and I hope you don't have people saying "get an AEG or a GBB pistol because you can't handle a GBBR since it is user error or ID-Ten-T Error.

I never said you were an idiot, I have implied multiple times politely that you are in waaay over your head and need to not just do more research but also comprehend it more completely. GBBRs just aren't for some people, and it's either your luck or your inexperience that has led to your experience to date. It will be no different with any other GBBR as thus far the KJW M4s are the most reliable of the bunch.

What else do you want Frogfish!? I can't really do much without disassembling it even more and totally voiding the warranty! ( I want to have some chance to get a new KJW M4 CQB.)

What do I want... I want you to realize this is not the platform you should be investing time and money into until you are better able to do your own leg work in figuring things out. Until that time you will just keep destroying replicas and continue to be dissatisfied and frustrated with what you have, as of right now there just isn't a support base either here, or in your local area, to help you get on your feet by walking you step by step through the operation and maintainable of this replica (some would call that hand holding).

If you can't handle getting an AEG get a WE or a WA and see they are no better or worse, just different, and have a whole lot of other issues that require tinkering, time, money, and the ability to use the resources at hand to troubleshoot the unknown.

In my mind the fact that airsplat is standing behind a product on their own goes a long way to say that they believe in it, the fact that very few other people have had the same, let alone the same amount of issues goes to hint that defects may not be the only thing to blame. This does not mean you have had an ID-10T error, but that you just don't know how to operate your replica properly.

I have had a KJW for a few months now, a used one at that, with no warranty. I had to learn how to properly operate it, modify parts I had issues with, and realize that complete dis-assembly, cleaning, and application of lubrication is actually part of proper maintenance as it is with a real AR.

Edited by frogfish

Wow, do you have a Skype account or some voice chat? I need to explain what happened to the gun I have been taking care of AND IT KEEPS FREAKING breaking down on me. They said they sent me a brand new gun but I KNOW IT ISN'T! It is "way over my head" I consider that a hell of an intelligence insult since I have done nothing wrong and have the worst luck in the word with UTG, WE, and KJW.

Spring guns did hate me until I took them apart and messed with the UTG L96 internals for a few hours and the gas blowback guns (WE SCAR came repaired and with a broken stock from Evike) and from Airsplat I think I have a faulty gun because I see nothing like my problems on ANY KJW M4 forum. It just run out of warranty right whenever metal and plastic are falling out even thought this is siliconed up and should be ready to torture test but can't survive 3 magazines on full auto. I need a webcam or something to be able to show you what I am doing EXACTLY and how it isn't a user error. I have dealt with real steel guns that are a hell of a lot less trouble than this freaking M4 and I do everything I do on those as what I do on the KJW M4 (other than the greasing part since gun grease totally screws you over). I have learned how to properly operate it, modify parts, complete disassembly which I am going to take apart the trigger mech soon, cleaning it is a breeze, applying lube is simple but the silicon oil from Airsplat seemed to fail me just as they have. All of this is from permission since they won't take it if I don't try to fix it and I WILL NOT pay for parts the feeding tube isn't even going all the way back the spring allows it to go forward and back with gravity instead of tense. I have tightened everything down I can find in the manual and it still is not working correctly. The spring and plastic piece that came out allow the gun to work still but the trigger mech is the main problem. As I said if you don't believe me just PM me about this.

Ha the buffer tube is put on wrong. Thanks a lot Airsplat and it seemed to come where I can't disassemble it without using pressure to push the feeding lip forward so it will allow the recoil spring to be at rest. Why Airsplat, why me?

Edited by _Samuel_

Wow, do you have a Skype account or some voice chat?

Honestly no I'm not going to "chat" with you I don't have the patience right now.

It is "way over my head" I consider that a hell of an intelligence insult
No this is not a comment on your intellect, it's a comment on your experience, you just don't have it yet, and it shows that it's causing you much frustration.

Back on track further reports with the TDC mod, it will eventually need some semi-permanent loctite as it does very slowly back out. Range is still great, and no other issues in about 3k+ rounds.

Alright, I can't explain it then. If you don't want to atleast PM then it is going to keep going on this forum wasting space that could be used for more important things since this is barely even comprehendable to most of the experienced users on the forum that can't post anything since they have no clue what to do (on gasguns.info/forum) everyone has made fun of me about my inexperience, intelligence, etc and they find out "It wasn't a user error after all" after about 5 to 10 pages of me trying to explain it and I used Skype and it was simple in about 20 minutes. The guy had no problems (with his KJW M4 CQB ironically that I was about to buy) and he did the same thing I did and said send it back for the second time, it isn't worth the money.

I consider myself semi-experienced since I have spent hours on this already and I am trying to get the trigger mech to work without taking all the springs apart and the other things since it is too much of a pain (more than a ton of "minor" issues). Airsplat said to do anything to get it fixed and I have taken it part probably the most I have in any I have had about 5 times (taking apart the loading nozzle, the other internal parts I can't name, and the recoil spring in the back, etc.) and 10 times a full field strip. It is the simplest system I have seen in an airsoft gun yet everything keeps breaking you could just ask my roommates and how I have almost started cursing at the customer service rep whenever he said we will answer your email in a fews days. :headbutt:

Edited by _Samuel_

I have dealt with real steel guns...

Very frightening prospect. People may doubt your claims, but it's the way you're handling yourself that is the real problem; your maturity level appears incredibly low. Take a few deep breaths and enjoy the holiday. If you aren't satisified with your purchase and can't come to a satisfactory agreement with the retailer, look up your options on a consumer protection website and take some action, scooter.

I have had so much stress dealing with this just staying up to see if I get emails from KJW since that is my only hope.. maybe if Airsplat actually talked to me like a person rather than a number I would be a lot better off if they did what I said and not mess my gun up even more. Don't even ask the guys on the forum how mad I was at them earlier even thought it was Airsplat's or KJW's fault, thanks for dealing with my mess... I just want an normal answer not fluff anymore and please just stop questioning me about my all the *suitcase* I do with my gun and real steel experience, etc this is a KJW M4 thread that should help people not question everything they do and say it is my fault for the gun being bad.

I hope I didn't offend anyone or make them mad like I am right now. Just help me figure out the trigger mech and how to stop the burst firing and I will be alittle bit better. It is just that everything falls apart whenever I get it and I was so pumped up by this thread to get my first good gas blowback gun but it seems everything went to the opposite side of the coin.

I can't really enjoy it now whenever Airsplat might be open to talk to and they just hang up on me. I wanted to go to an airsoft game sometime this summer but it might not happen. Seems like I have the best of luck with airsoft guns (sarcastic) I might just switch to paintball since it is cheaper than putting hours and hours into this KJW M4 and a lot of money and it just breaks on me.

Edited by _Samuel_

Serious question: Have you been diagnosed with ADD (or ADHD, as you seem young)? Your handling of this is classic ADD. OK, I'm going to solve your problem, but you have to pay attention this time. Contact your credit card company, or PayPal. Explain that you bought a product that is defective. Tell them you have tried to work it out (be prepared to provide back-up) to no avail and you want your money back. This may take a little time, but you should be able to get your money back if you are capable of presenting a solid argument. When you get it, buy a croquet set; it is great fun and will fit well with your stress tolerance profile.

Also, know that your problem is between yourself and the retailer, not KJW. They may try to help you but don't count on it. Now, if your're a fate-tempting, nail-chewing devil-dog, skip the croquet set and buy the CQBR from another retailer. If you have problems again...call FrogFish.

I don't I am OCD in a some ways. I like my things to work for a few works that cost $500 for all my stuff. I mean everyone does and I am getting a refund or I will be using threats with Airsplat such as what I said with the Better Business Bureau since they lied to me and sent me a faulty product that they failed to follow the terms they agreed too.

How is that? I mean I think Airsplat did it not KJW and FrogFish doesn't want to deal with me since I seem to not be experience enough yet. <_<

Edited by _Samuel_

Contact your credit card company, or PayPal. Explain that you bought a product that is defective. Tell them you have tried to work it out (be prepared to provide back-up) to no avail and you want your money back.

No, legally they can't do anything for you. Airsplat's warranty just says that they will try within reason to help resolve the issue, that is unless they determine the issue is of no fault of theirs or the manufacturer. KJW offers no warranty, and so all airsplat has to do is say that they held up their end of the deal and your credit card can do nothing, paypal may side with you, but airsplat can seek further deliberation that would land you with court fees. According to Airsplat's rules as well, as a minor you cannot purchase from them anyway, so your warranty would have been void if you as a minor made it (I assume you are a minor as when asked how old you are you gave driving age (16) as the focal point)

If you have problems again...call FrogFish.

He will not want to talk to me, I'm a *beep* online, but I'm usually patient, tolerant, and a nice guy on the phone or in person (T_hum and many others here can attest to this), but this kid I have no patience for anymore.

Edited by frogfish

Thanks a lot I hate this damn gun. KJW M4: 1/10 If it worked for a week 9.5/10

Reliability inside my *albatross*! I could drop the thing and it would misfire and shot me in the face on safe. If anyone could give me reasons why to buy the KJW M4 CQB you will have to give me some pretty damn good ones since I am sick of KJW and the faulty parts.

Ugh, I will just post else where and delete this account by all means.

Edited by _Samuel_

Thanks a lot I hate this damn gun. KJW M4: 1/10 If it worked for a week 9.5/10

Reliability inside my *albatross*! I could drop the thing and it would misfire and shot me in the face on safe. If anyone could give me reasons why to buy the KJW M4 CQB you will have to give me some pretty damn good ones since I am sick of KJW and the faulty parts.

Ugh, I will just post else where and delete this account by all means.

You know, youre the first person I see with some really bad problems with the unit.

No one will give you reason to buy that. At least I dont think the reasons will satisfy you. You either get it or you dont. And Im curious as how old really you are.

Johnyew this thing is barely worth $150 with internals, the body is the most valuable thing.

There is a first person for everything.

Here is a riddle you can solve to find out my age. I can drink legally in Germany with my parents, but I can't drink anything legally in the U.S. I can have a permit to drive automobiles but I am almost the age to get a license. What age am I?

Edited by _Samuel_