• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Mine is indeed plastic. But hopefully something can be worked out. It was generally agreed that the mod eliminated the hop issue, yes?

Well...in my team there's 5 tanios and everyone has the mod done, and i can tell you that it really works, it gives you really good results, i dare not to say it eliminates hop issues 100% because nothing it's perfect, but it really really improved accuracy and consistency of the shots at long range from what we could have achieved before the mod.

There's a store in France that sells the metal upper's @ 90.00 euros= 140.00 usd, the thing is that i don't know if they have the same criteria about shipping them to the US as KJWorks...perhaps you could contact them and find if there's a problem for them to ship you and share the answer with us all...:unsure:

Here's the link to the part on the store...

http://www.law-airsoft.com/en/main/produit/id_produit/281

Guys, what length is the inner barrel for the m4a1? Mine is the CQBR version and Im looking make it longer by getting an AEG barrel extender. What length should I get for the inner? 363mm? or more?

T-hum sells them pre-cut and ready to roll on arrival....

@t_hum

So is the normal M4a1 14.5"? Kinda confuse atm.

Yes in with a real M4a1 stock barrel length is 14.5 inches, an AR15 in most parts of the US is regulated to be 16 inches, either in pure barrel length or barrel length with a permanently affixed flash hider. The SBR variants of the M4 are usually somewhere around 10.5 inches (so like the CQBR and the Block 2 variants).

I haven't found a way yet. Though I will say that they get easier to load over time as the parts wear in.

When you ask about buying from KJW directly do you mean loaders or magazines? Ive been under the impression for some time now that KJW will not sell complete mags directly. Only parts.

Yes in with a real M4a1 stock barrel length is 14.5 inches, an AR15 in most parts of the US is regulated to be 16 inches, either in pure barrel length or barrel length with a permanently affixed flash hider. The SBR variants of the M4 are usually somewhere around 10.5 inches (so like the CQBR and the Block 2 variants).

Ah so that means I can go for the 363mm inner barrel if instal the barrel extender on the cqbr verison then.

Cheers for the info :D

Another thing, is the barrel threaded CW or CCW for the flashider?

Edited by delarosa

hi guys i have got the kjw m4cqb but im looking for a barrel extender to turn it into an m4 with ris (got to love the bolt *Shoes* on approaach ;) )

was just wondering if anyone know any ones that A work and B where to get them? and has anyone had any past exp with barrel extenders that i should be aware of?

Hello, i'm interested in transform my tanio into a CQB length platform, and was thinking about, what kind/brand of outer barrel can be used that fits the upper receiver propperly?

does any of this fit?

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=25927

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=25_86_267&products_id=34438

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/conversion-kit/for-aegs/gandp-cqb-r-front-kit-for-marui-m16-m4-aeg.html

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/conversion-kit/for-aegs/madbull-talon-modular-tactical-free-floating-forearm-with-barrel-extension-for-m4-series.html

thanks.

Ok so i've been offered a pretty good deal ( at least considering european prices ) for a brand new KJW ( 420€ for the gun plus 7 extra mags, here it would cost over 700€ to get it new ) and so i might get a KJW again.

@t_hum ( or anyone that knows ),

I can use a AEG inner barrels with some extra cuts correct ? Can someone tell me if the modifications are extensive ( i can get simple machining jobs for free/cheap ). The same with outer barrels right ?

That sounds like a good deal with the mags inc, T Hum makes barrels 6.01 or 6.03, I have a .03 its good. Also get a velocity reducer from T Hum, I installed one and it increased the range quite alot.

How dare you not already have a KJW M4!! I thought you were a GBBR nut. ;)

That sounds like a good deal with the mags inc, T Hum makes barrels 6.01 or 6.03, I have a .03 its good. Also get a velocity reducer from T Hum, I installed one and it increased the range quite alot.

How dare you not already have a KJW M4!! I thought you were a GBBR nut. ;)

Ah ah i DID have a KJW when they first got here in EU but mine ( and a friends ) had a faulty hopup unit and considering that i already had way too much guns at home i just sold it.

But at the moment i'm selling a LOT of my GBB®s so that i can have one gun ( plus extra upper ) per platform ( WE/VFC/KJW/"Magna" ) since now i do a lot of "airsoft gunsmithing" for a few stores and having a specimen of each helps me alot. And of course, this deal is too sweet to let it pass considering the price and the fact that the guy only played with it once.

I know t_hum sells them but i already have a quite big stock of inner barrels at home and i would prefer to use them rather than having to buy yet another inner barrel plus i have a Prometheus 6.01 TB that i got for free just waiting to be put on the KJW CQBR ;)

Hello...today i received my new KJW and the first thing i revised was the improvements in the body.

My first one suffered from broken upper receiver...the rear detention pin tab broke and also one of the rings on the front detention pin tab....

I took some rough measures and i'm sure that the body has been reinforced on the front tab...the rings look more thicker than my other rifle's tab...older ones measured 3mm thick, and the new one's 5mm thick.

They also took away the little beveled edge on the lower part of the tab rings, adding more mass to the part.

I can't tell if the rear detention tab has been improved in anyway or if the whole body(upper & lower receivers) has been reworked with stronger aluminum this time....i hope so....

Hello...today i received my new KJW and the first thing i revised was the improvements in the body.

My first one suffered from broken upper receiver...the rear detention pin tab broke and also one of the rings on the front detention pin tab....

I took some rough measures and i'm sure that the body has been reinforced on the front tab...the rings look more thicker than my other rifle's tab...older ones measured 3mm thick, and the new one's 5mm thick.

They also took away the little beveled edge on the lower part of the tab rings, adding more mass to the part.

I can't tell if the rear detention tab has been improved in anyway or if the whole body(upper & lower receivers) has been reworked with stronger aluminum this time....i hope so....

EDIT!!!........I did a missuse of the term "detention pin"...when i'm addressing the "detention pin" in the previous post, i really mean the rear & front assembly tabs in the upper to field strip the gun...:flamed: