Last I recall there were several members of these forums that went out of their way to help you with this issue. Im afraid this is largely between you and Airsplat. Assuming you can't resolve things with them your options are:

1. Repair the gun. This likely means asking nicely for a lot of help around here diagnosing the problem and finding parts.

2. Selling the gun.

Good luck.

Shhh, If we ignore him maybe he'll go away again.

Although I do remember my last statement to him was not very nice, I wonder if I'll get the chance to be mean again, it would really lighten up my day.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Looking forward to the guide bro...Once you set that up I am going to tinker with my lower receiver immediately...my team is moving to the KJ M4 platform and we need all the maintenance wisdom we can get.

Sure thing buddy...a teammate and i are going to take the pictures of the step by step or a youtube video...or both...we are on it...stay tuned ;)

I was wondering how I could get Airsplat to replace my KJW M4. I recently sent it back for repairs and Airsplat claimed to send me a brand new gun. I got it back and it was the exact same thing. The day after I got it back, after about 15 magazines the internals started failing, once again, but they were failing worse than before I sent it to Airsplat. Now I am out of warranty and pretty much hating the KJW M4 right now.

I would just buy brand new internals, but on the lower receiver were the front pin is at, a chunk of metal snapped off after one careful disassembly.

Damn kid!...if you have had and have!!! so much hate for a system that obviously you can't handle and understand...why do you keep bashing the platform just by sticking to it????????????????...LET IT GO!!!!...sell the damn thing and go back to your AEG again and leave the KJW thread alone!!!!

THIS IS NOT FOR YOUR SKILL...HAVEN'T YOU GOT THAT ALREADY????....DAMN...

I'M SORRY AND MY MOST DEEP APOLOGIES TO THE REST OF THE MEMBERS IN THIS THREAD BUT...I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS KID...

If you think you have identified the faulty parts you need to email KJW directly and get replacements. I was suggesting we might be able to track down the issues but if you've done that and know what the culprits are go ahead and get to fixin it!

I wish I could ask nicely, but assuming that they will do this every comment I make it is quite pointless.

Samuel, it is plain and simple. No matter how good a system is, there will always be a few lemons. Too bad you got it. Get rid of it and get a new KJ, hopefully you won't get struck by lightning twice.

Samuel,

I would suggest you find a Mandarin/Putonghua speaking friend and directly call KJW Sales and explain the situation you have with Airsplat.

Email will NOT work as their level of English is VERY limited.

If not, approach your Consumer Council or Better Business Bureau and lodge a formal complaint. If you paid with Credit card, contact them and lodge a funds reversal or something similar.

Good luck and I apologise for my previous juvenile remarks and postings to you.

Been a while since I've posted here my KJW is still going strong. Now I've more free time and funds I've ordered a couple of the revised uppers and a new bolt.

Once I have the uppers I'll send them over for the hop mod T. Maybe by that time you'll know more about the new bolt and any parts that fit it.

Used my KJ M4 with the new bolt in the field today. Used about 15 magazines....The internals together with the bolt locks held up well.

However my receiver extension (part #50 - where the stock is directly attached) broke around the threaded collar. Noticed the threaded portion is a bit thin...that is where the tube broke. Aaargh...Thank God there is duct tape.

What is the best adhesive for metal parts?

Will write KJ and see what they can do on their end..

Someone asked if an ICS Quick-Mag worked on the M4. Honestly no the fitting is to tight for effeciant mag changes and the mag release on the QM is not flush with the M4 button (2mm gap). Access to the boltlock is hindered with the QM, cant think of anything else as I write but seemed more of a hinderence than a viable tool. :( Could of got it for free if it worked.

I actually got Airsplat to get me the replacement for the KJW M4 CQB out of warranty. :) Also, sorry for being a dumbass earlier, this is the 2nd manufacturer defective gas blowback rifle I got right after the other gun I received.

A better email to for KJW is: sales@kjworks.com.tw

Adress it to Diana Huang and she will get back with you in a few days.

Thank you guys for helping me and I will let you know how my KJW M4 CQB holds up whenever I receive it.

Edited by _Samuel_

question folks its been a while since ive posted and within the next 3 months i plan on getting a metal upper receiver for my model... i was wondering what the price ranges on them were and where i could acquire one... this change in the rifle is due to the hop-up issue, im tired of only being able to engage targets confidently out to 70-100 feet and i would love to get t-hums hop-up fix... thanks in advance guys.

Uppers are about $120 IIRC. You probably wont be able to get your hands on one if you are in the USA. However, PM Raven1 as I think he might have one to sell. Also, I can do the hop mod on the plastic uppers as well if that matters.

Slipknot, i got the cqb version but the manual is the same with the older m4. If you are to order, maybe just specify it by name.

Anyone here broke their receiver extensions? I wrote kj to strengthen this. The fake threading created a weak point in that part of the rifle. Repaired mine with epoxy (duct tape in the field as first aid). So my sexy new gun looks a bit more battle hardened now.

Slipknot, i got the cqb version but the manual is the same with the older m4. If you are to order, maybe just specify it by name.

Anyone here broke their receiver extensions? I wrote kj to strengthen this. The fake threading created a weak point in that part of the rifle. Repaired mine with epoxy (duct tape in the field as first aid). So my sexy new gun looks a bit more battle hardened now.

thanks!...put some pics of the breakage pls...