@Kai_wolf and Johnyew, It is cheaper to send by normal post mail but will take around 7 to 10 days to reach you.

I can send you CJ's Solution Piston Ring/Cup for KJW TK GBBr (Part no.9) for 3USD each + 2USD for normal postal mail.

I have not check the cost of normal postal mail but It should be around 2USD only.

You can pay me in my paypal account. Let me know your order confirmation. Thanks!

CJ,

Can you ship using regular airmail? What's your paypal account name? Thanks.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

If anyone is looking for parts I got them on eBay! Rebuild your whole internals!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280744606108

And a fully upgraded KJW M4 with Cradle Parts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280744596101?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Mags, mags, mags... (Search eBay for: KJW M4 Gas Blowback Airsoft Magazine (KJ Works) In Orginal Box! )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280744602521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

So I was thinking/wondering if I'd missed out someone coming up with a better bb loader for the kjw m4? Has anyone got some insight on a project like this.

Yes, I have a home made bb loader for my KJW M4. )

f6acde1b2d09.jpg

I recommend you to make the same one, because it's really easy to operate with it and load bbs.

Edited by JackAAA

Awesome comparison Slipknot!

As Ive said before, a good GBB is wonderful as a PTW. Muscle Memory FTW.

I have just installed CJ's Oring. Upon receiving it, it feels a bit more robust than the stock ring and the rim of the seal seems to have a larger diameter so I'm assuming it will indeed seal better. Upon firing it, you can feel a slight and subtle, but noticeable increase in recoil/snappiness of the bolt. I unfortunately did not shoot the gun just prior to the installation so I am only recalling what I remember. The V2 bolt already is snappier than the original V1. Installation was a breeze and the gun cycles wonderfully and fast. I feel this ring will hold up to much more abuse than the stock one.

Edited by Kai_Wolf

It's amaizing how the new bolt appearance gives the tanio the look of a real one in every aspect...as you can see just put the same sights and besides the mag...it's excatly the same thing in the looks department...i'm happy with it and this is my other one...waiting for the v2 bolt to arrive.

jbwPe7Yn2yteNB.jpg

p.s. this one has a nylon fiber upper and has the TMC mod done...i'll use it and abuse it next sunday...and on the new v2 bolt i feel it more crisp, harder and louder than the v1...cheers!!!

Edited by slipknot1971

After more than 3 years my Charging handle finally broke but i can still use it. The Spring below is the Nozzle return spring of the Version 2 bolt. It somehow mangled it self.

10092011376.jpg

Also the first sign of wear on the Version 2 bolt like most predicted. Same wear as WE, G&P's and the likes.

10092011377.jpg

Yes. That's the part where it hooks on.

Mine is showing the same wear as well since I've been practicing with my m4 a lot and got it fresh out of the box with the V2 installed. Still not having trouble with my bolt stop and release and I've put more rounds through my v2 bolt than Tigris over here.

Hi guys!

Im new to both the forum and to the kjw m4.

I dont really know if i should get one and was hoping you guys could help me out.

The only thing that worries me is the hopup. Is it any reliable? Or do i need to mod it to make it funktion properly?

Thank you in advance :)