• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Its random...

First round i played i took 3-4 shots to see how the hop-up was set... perfect flight.

We go out side, its about 16C/62F to 20C/68F+.
We run around some, spot each other and then when i fire....straight drops. Thats atleast 10 min after my Hop-up shots.

When emptying my mags, the drops were so random that i really cant tell what does it. 

Only thing i noticed was my rifle did sound different at times, like gas efficiency was a variable. I didnt do a control check and shoot each mag 3-4 times to determine if it was the mags not giving out enough gas, but some mags could shoot straight down and then the final shots would fly straight. 

Edited by Kireru

Havent posted back in here for a while now.  Quick update about orders and ordering from the Cradle Website.  Some people may have had some delays over the past month or so in having their packages ship.  We were just too far behind getting parts machined, anodized, assembled, etc.  The backlog is behind us now and we have a new team member dedicated EXCLUSIVELY to filling orders.  So most orders are shipping out same day, with worst case being 24 hours. (Excluding most weekends and holidays, naturally).

So, thanks for sticking with us through the rough moments!

Also, looking to start stocking spare bolt cup assemblies for V1/V1+ rifles.  I suppose if demand is there we can look at doing rubbers too.  Either stocking the KJW part #20 or doing our own.  Ive got a great shop that does fantastic rubber parts we can speak with if you guys express interest.

Cheers, T

BTW, any of you who have interest in AEG related items, youll want to keep your eyes firmly planted on our website and/or the news page in the coming weeks. We've got some doozies....

Edited by t_hum

@t_hum

Please, either make or stock Part#20's! Just don't make them like the RA-Tech or Falcons, bleh.

Personally, I think it would be just another way for you to lock down the US KJW M4 market. Not to mention making it so much more convenient than ordering overseas.

Maybe also get back into selling tight bore barrels, and maybe making outer barrels that are compatible with the KJW platform? Hmm, getting your hands on anything to do with the KJW M4 ought to do it. Ha ha, don't mean to bust your chops.

No, it's the stock bucking. RA-Tech and Falcon have their "idea" of what's it's suppose to be though.

RA and Falcon have completely redesigned the Part #20 rubber, but not in a good way. Oversized hop nub and it's in the wrong place on the rubber.

Going back to the Part#20 from using a Falcon hop rubber solved A LOT of my hop issues. I mainly run semi auto anyways, so she definitely has the [potential] for a gas M4 DMR, but I have yet to battle test her since solving my hop issue.

Which I may be going to a CQ game today in Kalamazoo, so we may just find out.

Michigan area players:

http://kalamazooairsoft.com/

I'm running the falcon rubber and it works nice in my gun on the stock barrel. My stock bucking gave me really inconsistent hop. The falcon rubber were really bad when I paired it with my madbull tight bore barrel but somehow it runs perfect on my stock barel

Oh yeah, they work. Never said they didn't. Just with my own experience, Falcon turned out to be a bunk hop rubber. I wished I hadn't ordered eight of them.

I'm running a Falcon TB also, but [my] results are wayyyy much better without the Falcon rubber. I'm not knocking anyone using these, just saying I personally hate the Falcon hop rubber based on the results I got.

Edited by Erebus
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, I'm glad I have something to post, if for nothing more than the keep this thread relevant!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that we've created a KJW M4 GBBR users group on Facebook.  You can find us here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/417522821679240/

Please feel free to stop on by and become a member!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten a hold of KJW for spare parts lately? Is the correct email address still kjworks@ms47.hinet.net? I know this question gets asked every so often, but I didn't see a recent inquiry regarding this issue and want to make sure my info is current. Thanks.

Use the following:

Sales@kjworks.com.tw

• 3 weeks later...

Good day guys.
Have had some fun reading all the posts from 2013.
Ive had 2 KJ Works in the last 3 years, and so far 0 complains and 0 gas leaks.

Would you guys know, if there would be a problem internally wise with using a 509mm 6.03mm Falcon TBB, and using it as a DMR?

Will this increase FPS and accuracy also?  Increasing the stress on my internals, which will lead me to change them?

• 2 weeks later...