VFC PEQ-15 DIY Red Laser

KWP

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Oh my mistake, the video in my first post shows a PEQ-15 dummy made by BA (Battle Axe Airsoft).

Here's another video showing the actual VFC with retrofitted Green Laser (50mW):

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I just ordered a VFC PEQ-15, however I need to know which laser should I take since I do not know what dimensions fit in there? Can some body recommend me a green powerful enough 5mW-20mW laser that would fit in the VFC PEQ15?

I was looking at something like this:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/las...ight-short.html

or if anyone knows if RSOV has something that woudl fit? (link please)

I would prefer a laser that already has the pressure pad connected, so I can dual velcro it on the XM110 RIS. I would also avoid anything that need soldering or attaching and assembling the parts afterwards, Im not good at it :P

Much appreciated for any help

i'm wondering how the laser is zeroed, and then going to maintain zero?

The new PEQ-15 from Battle Axe can be zeroed and is so small it can accomodate a battery at the same time.

I got mine from www.px-airsoft.com. They also have the black box version and green laser.

Photo 1/3: (4 hex screws to adjust up/down and left/right)

f5e34aa0.jpg

Photo 2/3: (Close-up of the laser components, laser is powered by a 3V CR2032 battery)

0d1f9097.jpg

Photo 3/3: (The laser components leave enough space for an AEG battery, pictured is a LiPoly 11.1V, 1300mAh 20C battery)

179a57d3.jpg

Archived