American Women

stew_b_10

Nah its ok, guy was black

The sad thing is that given how *fruitcage*ed up the judicial system is with some of those things, that's not all that far from the way I could perceive the case going where it a true story. I've had it bad enough being the black guy not doing anything wrong, it gets really nasty when it's some minority having committed some minor crime.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, since when is it a bleeding heart liberal thing to say that it was over the line for a guy to get killed for stealing a purse? We look down on Africa when people get there hands chopped off for crimes but were ok when they get killed here in America?

You might think that, but the greedy stupid criminal scumbags always think they won't get caught. The first time, at least. Then they've got a stump to look at if they need reminding...

The clever greedy scumbag thieves wear suits and steal so much it gets called politics.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, if every thief got shot to hell ever time they tried to steal something... We wouldn't really have a problem with stealing would we?

Unfortunately, yes.

The thief weighs up the likelihood and risk of a few well-grouped rounds in his back, against the potential spoils of his robbery.

It's the same reason crows and magpies pick at roadkill despite the danger which put their food in its current position.

Yeah, but the magpie would think twice if every other magpie he saw pick at road kill died.

The thief weighs the risk, yes. How many women in the states do you think carry handguns? They steal because it is fairly safe. If every woman in the states carried a handgun, I'm willing to bet that they would think more than twice about purse snatching.

I know I wouldn't want to run off with a womans purse if there was a 80% chance of her having a hand gun. Heck, I wouldn't risk it if it were %50. But we all know the percentage is far less...

Archived