TM FN Five-seveN GBB

Just been to my gear cupboard and found that the TM 5-7n mags fit perfectly in Viper VMS pistol mag pouches.

These ones:-

http://www.thearmystore.co.uk/acatalog/Vip..._Mag_Pouch.html

Nice, cheap mag solution there ;)

Tom.

Beat me to it, was gonna suggest these, I use em for Desert Eagle Mags.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh, I just can't see myself owning a pistol whose real caliber is smaller than the airsoft caliber.... :{

Credit... card... trick. I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight.

Of course I won't use an M4! What an abomination of a rifle!   If it's anything less than .30 caliber, I don't care about it!

I just measured it, it's more like 3" :)

There's 24, 26 if you squeeze 'em in real tight (i don't like to) - but there is a genuine 3 reloads per fill. w00t!

You're gonna have to run that baby on 134 down there ain't ya? I'm going down in a couple of weeks too to give this and my leccy MP7 a good outing.

All good.

Not sure about the gas. I'ts 11(ish) degrees so I'll give it a go on the chrono first. The temp may reduce it enough for their limits on green.

Greg.

nice review!

terrible shame about the trademarks though!!! :(

No FN trades makes me a sad panda...

To bad i've recently splurged on 3 pistols and a mbk for one... otherwise i might have been tempted...

Hopefully, Tanio Koba or gaurder will come out with replacement frames with correct trades... might have to get one then :P

Any upgrades coming for this 5.7?

I 'have seen only a precision barrel but other ones like triggers, metal frame ecc I hope the are in working progress

I think the Sights could be monkeyed with, but failing that, WHY would a metal frame be a good thing for something that on the real gun is Polymer/Plastic?

**insert frakking huge pictures**

I really like the photos, but would it be at all possible to shrink them a bit? Everytime I try to open this thread on my iPhone the web-browser takes one look at the image size, has a panic attack, and soils itself as it crashes back to the home screen.

Edited by (V)atrix
So what gas is reccomended for this?

I keep getting told 134a as its what It`s made for but people on here seem to use Green?

I use green on all gas guns (Marrui, KSC, KJ, Maruzen etc), as yet, never had a problem.

Please note, this is in the UK, where temperatures rarely get above 22 degrees C & are usually a lot less.

I remember a few years back, Wolf Armories were saying that the use of Green (propane etc) gas would invalidate the warranty. :rolleyes:

Other distributors were encouraging the use of green, as it was the only way to get the best out of the guns.

Jap stuff is subject to some very strict & low fps limits, so they tend to stay safe by using low power gas.

I think I would consider using 134a or what ever if we got one of those 'over 30 degree' summers again, but this would be more out of consideration for my fellow players than anything else. ;)

Greg.

79221651.jpg

Good kick, accuracy, decent build quality, nice hop... What more to say!

5-7 Am Bestest Gun!

Seriously though, not much point in going into a multi page review when Vatrix and Greg has done such a stellar job, but really, buy this gun!

Edited by catfishsalesco

Good kick, accuracy, decent build quality, nice hop... What more to say!

5-7 Am Bestest Gun!

Seriously though, not much point in going into a multi page review when Vatrix and Greg has done such a stellar job, but really, buy this gun!

Well thanks but I ain't really contributed as much as others (Galactetc) & as yet I still don't own one. :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed next Tuesday now.

Nice pic btw.

Greg.

Edited by greg

Just received mine, look great.

However, being my first gas pistol I havent much a clue what im doing, darn Japanese manual.

Basics are easy, just wondering how I know the mag is full etc?

EDIT: Also, it doesnt seem to lock back on the last round annoyingly, anyone know why?

Using Predator Ultra btw.

Edited by Reppyboyo