Photoshop and you!

I just got into a Photoshopping binge lately, and while I've never used photoshop for it's...original purpose (usually just for drawing), it's horribly addicting. And I searched around this forum a little bit to see if anyone else had started it, and as far as I can see, no. If I am repeating a thread though, totally my bad. I'm...also not entirely certain if this thread is fine here. o.o

Anyways.

Usually, the extent of photoshopping I see in the pics threads revolves around blurring faces or adding a filter or two to an already really nice photograph. That's fine and all, but from time to time I like to see some variety. So, anyone out there with photoshop, I'd love to see what you can do with your airsofting photos.

Here's the one I have so far, but I plan on doing a few more.

Edit2.jpg

The fireballs I had to render; the explosion I just took from a google image. I would've added a tank behind me, but the line of weeds back there acted like a wall, and anything I put in front of it looked terrible.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
"WAIT! Wait wait wait, I forgot my gl..."

*BOOM*

"Great, there goes my gloves."

You win an internet cookie for getting the slight reference; cookie will be shipped via boat, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Not entirely the same, but The Hurt Locker had a similar part.