Photoshop and you!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one I rustled up. I don't usually do single frame stuff, I'm more of a film sort of chap.

woop11.png

Also, before anyone says, no shell ejection because the action is still in battery, that's how fast my cameraman's shutter is. :P

Here's one I rustled up. I don't usually do single frame stuff, I'm more of a film sort of chap.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/WackyFacky/woop11.png

Also, before anyone says, no shell ejection because the action is still in battery, that's how fast my cameraman's shutter is. :P

To be picky, you wouldn't see a flash coming out from the solid lower portion of the muzzle ;)

Assuming its a regular birdcage hider, the ports are on top only to keep muzzle jump down

Edited by TheLair
To be picky, you wouldn't see a flash coming out from the solid lower portion of the muzzle ;)

Assuming its a regular birdcage hider, the ports are on top only to keep muzzle jump down

It's an AAC QD flash hider. 6 ports, equally spaced around the entire circumference of the flash hider.

• 3 weeks later...